Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/18/julia-louis-dreyfus-blasey-ford/

Yet another alumnea supporter......that's lying. The lady didn't arrive before Julia graduated. :doh:

Yes, but, on the left you are "bound" together by ideology, and nothing else, so it has a rationality in that this is how they behave.

• Like 1

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/18/julia-louis-dreyfus-blasey-ford/

Yet another alumnea supporter......that's lying. The lady didn't arrive before Julia graduated. :doh:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.

By signing the letter, how did Julia lie?

I just wonder if there is anyone who actually believes this woman.

I understand pretending to believe her for political reasons or tribal reasons. I think that is where most of the left falls.

I just don't see how anyone could think this is remotely legit.

There are people on another website even fabricating stories of their wives and mothers and daughters being raped 30 years ago so of course this woman is telling the truth.

Reminds me of people making up fake suicide stories after Trump won the election.

Derangement.

By signing the letter, how did Julia lie?

Alumnae Of Christine Blasey Ford’s High School Circulate Letter Of Support
Ford’s allegations against Brett Kavanaugh are “all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton,” they wrote.

She's supporting the claims of hearing the stories that were spread long after she'd left? :doh:

Ford’s allegations against Brett Kavanaugh are “all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton,” they wrote.

She's supporting the claims of hearing the stories that were spread long after she'd left? :doh:

Filthy fail English...unpossible.

In others, I don't care about justice, we want our pound of flesh and he'll do.

I understand pretending to believe her for political reasons or tribal reasons. I think that is where most of the left falls.

I just don't see how anyone could think this is remotely legit.

There are people on another website even fabricating stories of their wives and mothers and daughters being raped 30 years ago so of course this woman is telling the truth.

Reminds me of people making up fake suicide stories after Trump won the election.

Derangement.

Derangement is claiming you I ownshe isnlyjng amd everyone else is making up stories...while you believe Trump and Q.

Alumnae Of Christine Blasey Fords High School Circulate Letter Of Support

Fords allegations against Brett Kavanaugh are all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton, they wrote.

From the same story, a quote from a different signatory...

As far as Dr. Fords specific allegations, it is inconsequential/irrelevant to us whether anyone has heard them before, she said, and in no way affects our belief that she is telling the truth.

Any word on what's going on with Keith Ellison? Number two at the DNC, democratic candidate for Minnesota AG? His accuser is giving specific details about attacks that happened a few months ago.

Any word on what's going on with Keith Ellison? Number two at the DNC, democratic candidate for Minnesota AG? His accuser is giving specific details about attacks that happened a few months ago.

I started this thread about 10 minutes before this post.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=480461&do=findComment&comment=6313838

Derangement is claiming you I ownshe isnlyjng amd everyone else is making up stories...while you believe Trump and Q.

Completely unhinged

I sent an email asking if it had been sold. :ninja:

Hopefully not cause I just offered him fifty bucks and an '85 Honda Spree.

Fingers crossed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/nyregion/sexual-harassment-nyu-female-professor.html

Although we have no access to the confidential dossier, we have all worked for many years in close proximity to Professor Ronell,” the professors wrote in a draft letter posted on a philosophy blog in June. “We have all seen her relationship with students, and some of us know the individual who has waged this malicious campaign against her.”

Interestingly, feminists are not above the same behaviors when one of their own is accused.

Nailed it. And hes not the only one. I had to laugh when Shiny said we should all ignore Sho. As if he could pull that off for even a day.

Huh? I've had Sloturd on ignore for 2 or 3 months now. I've maybe responded 2, maybe 3 times in that period but only in anticipation someone would quote me.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you spout nonsense. I know it's difficult for you, but could you at least TRY not to lie?

Huh? I've had Sloturd on ignore for 2 or 3 months now. I've maybe responded 2, maybe 3 times in that period but only in anticipation someone would quote me.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you spout nonsense. I know it's difficult for you, but could you at least TRY not to lie?

Whats the over / under on number of Shiny posts about Sho in the 2-3 months since hes had him on ignore? 50? 60?

• Like 1

I believe it should be looked into and immediately calling her a ###### is the move of a jackass hack who is only doing so because the man is a Republican nominee.

If my daughter came out with this sort of accusation 30 years after the fact I would be disappointed in her for not reporting it at the time. I would feel that I failed as a father raising her. She would know this

The- always believe the woman, guilty until proven innocent- crowd believes her as do everyone that really, really, really want Kavenaugh not on SCOTUS. Two groups that greatly overlap.

The- always believe the woman, guilty until proven innocent- crowd believes her as do everyone that really, really, really want Kavenaugh not on SCOTUS. Two groups that greatly overlap.

that crowds standards only apply to a woman/story that would potentially hurt a conservative.

Because they are phony baloney scumbags to the core. The lowest of the low, miscreant, mentally deranged dregs on society.

question is, regardless of timing or political motivation, if true should he go down

another retard chimes in

Can it be proven true ?

another retard chimes in

Can it be proven true ?

Well that's like the pot calling the kettle black but I'm in a good mood today. Been getting a lot of trim lately, feeling good so we just let it go.

I was in the Navy when this went down...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailhook_scandal

At the time I felt the fallout and training afterwards was over the top and ridiculous at times. I even felt some of it was unfair. We were pretty much told do not be alone in a room with a female, enlisted or officer. Make sure there is a witness present.

At the end of the day, is what it is. As a man you have to adapt and deal with the world as it stands. Or you can run around like a b!tch; complaining and whining about sh!t (like trump). I prefer to conduct myself like a man.

I never have any issues. I've had women slap me, smack me across the head, kick me in the groin, and call me all kinds of names. But never once had one claim I assaulted or abused her. I bet if Kavanaugh and trump conducted themselves as men they probably wouldn't have issues either.

End of the day it is probably going to come down to testimony of his versus testimony of hers. Is what it is, deal and adapt.

If my daughter came out with this sort of accusation 30 years after the fact I would be disappointed in her for not reporting it at the time. I would feel that I failed as a father raising her. She would know this

Id be disappointed she couldnt tell me or wouldnt...but Id not be able to understand what she would have went through. Also extreme anger at any fockface that would have hurt my daughter that bad.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/nyregion/sexual-harassment-nyu-female-professor.html

Interestingly, feminists are not above the same behaviors when one of their own is accused.

It's weird that she's a lesbian (supposedly) and he's gay himself.

All of the quotes from her in the article lean pretentious. The indignancy of her prof. friends is :rolleyes: too.

Id be disappointed she couldnt tell me or wouldnt...but Id not be able to understand what she would have went through. Also extreme anger at any fockface that would have hurt my daughter that bad.

How bad was she hurt? :dunno:

Well that's like the pot calling the kettle black but I'm in a good mood today. Been getting a lot of trim lately, feeling good so we just let it go.

I was in the Navy when this went down...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailhook_scandal

At the time I felt the fallout and training afterwards was over the top and ridiculous at times. I even felt some of it was unfair. We were pretty much told do not be alone in a room with a female, enlisted or officer. Make sure there is a witness present.

At the end of the day, is what it is. As a man you have to adapt and deal with the world as it stands. Or you can run around like a b!tch; complaining and whining about sh!t (like trump). I prefer to conduct myself like a man.

I never have any issues. I've had women slap me, smack me across the head, kick me in the groin, and call me all kinds of names. But never once had one claim I assaulted or abused her. I bet if Kavanaugh and trump conducted themselves as men they probably wouldn't have issues either.

End of the day it is probably going to come down to testimony of his versus testimony of hers. Is what it is, deal and adapt.

You've yet to provide even an ounce of proof. Innocent until proven guilty is how it's always been. Kavanaugh gets the benefit of the doubt and in this case should get the overwhelming benefit.

You've yet to provide even an ounce of proof. Innocent until proven guilty is how it's always been. Kavanaugh gets the benefit of the doubt and in this case should get the overwhelming benefit.

Nope, that's changed. For men, it's guilty until proven innocent now. Update your copy of the constitution, please.

Brett Kavenaugh must prove he didn't atempt to rape her 36 years ago when he was 17.

This is the most disgusting of the lefts stunts yet. Attacking the president is one thing, accosting people having dinner is bad as well, but this is about as low as you can get. And anyone who would give this nonsense any credibility is a gullible mule that just does what it's told.

Nope, that's changed. For men, it's guilty until proven innocent now. Update your copy of the constitution, please.

Brett Kavenaugh must prove he didn't atempt to rape her 36 years ago when he was 17.

Was he 17? Because this skank can't even say when it happened. In her head.

I, for one, think anyone being able to launch unprovable sexual alleagtions against anyone we don't like and destroying their careers/reputations will be a great boon to society. Who here agrees?