Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

The Geek Club

Seems to be a conglomeration of current events. If something important happened in the world, there WILL be a thread on it in here.

Ive said before this place is full of nonstop web browsers

link?

I'm a web developer. This site helps with my ADD when I get stuck sifting through thousands of lines of code.

I'm just surprised by how many of the brain surgeons and multi-million dollar CEOs on this bored find the time to get online so much.

I'm a web developer. This site helps with my ADD when I get stuck sifting through thousands of lines of code.

I'm just surprised by how many of the brain surgeons and multi-million dollar CEOs on this bored find the time to get online so much.

Real estate Real Estate Real Estate......Wait

True. This place actually beats Drudge sometimes for speed.

When Rusty was a newspaper editor back in the day, he did comment on multiple occasions how this place beat his news feed by a bunch

So we have that going for us :banana:

Don't forget the supermodel wives and 10" cacks :mad:

• Like 1

It is. I have certain news apps on my phone...shoots all kinds of stuff. Interesting ones I've tried to come and post as soon as I see it...and sure enough...someone's usually got a thread up already.

Short stick.

Seems to be a conglomeration of current events. If something important happened in the world, there WILL be a thread on it in here.

Confirmed

Whatever you say, Pee-Wee :lol:

It is. I have certain news apps on my phone...shoots all kinds of stuff. Interesting ones I've tried to come and post as soon as I see it...and sure enough...someone's usually got a thread up already.

Yep. It's one of the things I like about this place. Able to get interesting news pretty fast. If it's anything political then lord help us. The thread will instantly be 5 pages long before the hour is up