Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Pacman Jones arrested

3 misdemeanors, and 1 felony.

Seems like a perfect time to start our offseason arrest thread.

Oh my soul , this didn't take long.

3 misdemeanors, and 1 felony.

Seems like a perfect time to start our offseason arrest thread.

I was thinking the same thing... but is it technically the off-season or do we need to wait until after the Super Bowl?

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing... but is it technically the off-season or do we need to wait until after the Super Bowl?

Hmm. Well it is the offseason for some teams. Do we separate out the playoffs teams from the nons?

Since the Faders are still, briefly, alive, we probably need to wait until starting to tally up their offseason arrests.

Man I hope we dump this guy. His play wasn't terrible this year but I'm just done with his antics. This should allow us to cut him and not be a cap hit for next year

• Like 1

Man I hope we dump this guy. His play wasn't terrible this year but I'm just done with his antics. This should allow us to cut him and not be a cap hit for next year

Isn't he old anyway?

Yeah. He's 33 or 34

So he's pretty much done anyway. He can begin his new life and get arrested every day and rot in jail now.

I say if it's a players offseason he can be on the arrest list. Nice start Pacman

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/in-police-cruiser-video-bengals-adam-jones-tells-officer-i-hope-you-die-tomorrow-180552873.html

Cincinnati Bengals veteran cornerback Adam Jones was back in the news for all the wrong reasons earlier this month when he was arrested just a couple of days after the Bengals regular-season finale and charged with four counts.

Now the video from inside the police cruiser has been released, and its not pretty. (Heres a 3-minute clip of the 18-minute video; the explicit language is bleeped out.)

In the back seat of Sgt. Jarrod Cottons cruiser, Jones first accuses Cotton of wanting to get his name on television. He goes on to tell the officer, suck my d and I hope you die tomorrow among other unpleasantries. Cincinnati Enquirer Bengals beat writer Paul Dehner Jr. counted 21 instances of Jones calling Cotton b- and 11 instances of him telling Cotton, suck my d in the full video.

It's time for the NFL to cut ties with him.