Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

Cheaters gonna cheat

Kind of funny. But, seriously, ten years from now I wonder what else we'll find out about the pats and what else they've "done"? Hopefully nothing for their sake since the legitimacy of their entire "run" over the last 10+ years is hanging by a pubik hair as it is. Heck, for some people they've already written them off as phoneys and place asterisks nextbto everything they've accomplished. Just too bad. Why did they do the things they did? Why?

Just an early wake up call.

I still think Pitt wins.

Coats gotta catch those balls. I could've done what he just did.

Run straight as fast as you can. CHECK. I can do that.

Don't catch football. CHECK. I can do that too.

Coats gotta catch those balls. I could've done what he just did.

Run straight as fast as you can. CHECK. I can do that.

Don't catch football. CHECK. I can do that too.

Broke his fingers like 8 months ago and completely lost his receiving ability. Sad

Bell doesn't hurt his groin if he gets a good night's sleep

:first:

2 of the word coaches in the NFL on display this weekend.

McCarthy and Tomlin.

Kind of funny. But, seriously, ten years from now I wonder what else we'll find out about the pats and what else they've "done"? Hopefully nothing for their sake since the legitimacy of their entire "run" over the last 10+ years is hanging by a pubik hair as it is. Heck, for some people they've already written them off as phoneys and place asterisks nextbto everything they've accomplished. Just too bad. Why did they do the things they did? Why?

NFL version of a birther

• Like 2

2 of the word coaches in the NFL on display this weekend.

McCarthy and Tomlin.

As far as I can tell, Tomlin`s main claim to coaching fame is that he walks around looking like he`s got a pant load of . they`ve played Brady 11 times, 11, and still playing 90% zone on defense and handing the ball off down 10+ points in Foxboro in the 3`rd quarter. Great, his players like to play for him but for cripes sakes make some(any) adjustments. The "scowls" along carry you so far !!!! P S Pats 33 falcons 24

Purely to get into people's heads. When their opponents start worrying about communications systems failures, and ball deflations, and whatever other rule-bending the Patriots may or may not be doing, they aren't focusing on the real task at hand. Kind of like the Raiders of old when teams were always concerned about the cheap shots that may or may not come in any particular game.

Purely to get into people's heads. When their opponents start worrying about communications systems failures, and ball deflations, and whatever other rule-bending the Patriots may or may not be doing, they aren't focusing on the real task at hand. Kind of like the Raiders of old when teams were always concerned about the cheap shots that may or may not come in any particular game.

I'll never forget watching a Raiders game back before instant, eternal replay. Lyle Alzedo had tackled a guy to the ground and as the camera randomly swept across the field, it captured him for a split second as he hauled his arm back - and then totally full force sucker-punched the dude as he lay there. Jaw-dropping shiit, especially impressive as Alzedo was wearing his Maniac face - but I don't think the refs ever saw it at the time. The camera continued its sweep elsewhere, and the incident was never mentioned.

But damn...it sure gave me an up-close and personal insight into what awaited teams that were foolhardy enough to venture into the Black Hole in those days. :ninja:

Bell doesn't hurt his groin if he gets a good night's sleep

Was Bell listed on any of the Pitt injury reports last week, he missed a couple of practices didn`t he ? Just guessing but if word got out about a possible groin injury, again why so many carries previous 2 weeks, thinking the line moves 1.5 maybe 2 pts.