Sign in to follow this  
MDC

What will Recliner Pilot do when Obama wins on Tuesday?

Add flahawker and snoopy to the list. Hopefully they'll be gone for 4 years! :nono:

Feel the love....

Send you a get well card for your terminal herpes and festering MRSA wound on your face.

Here's the thing.

Back when Clinton was POTUS, all we had was the Rush Limbaugh show.

While Bush was POTUS, you guys had MSNBC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NPR, ABC, every major newspaper and the internet at your disposal.

Payback will be a ######. And we still have talk radio, (at least until the fairness doctrine goes through.)

can't wait to see his in-denial bitterness go to a whole new level.

he's getting warmed up nicely tonight already :dunno:

Same stuff you've been seeing. Criticizing everything the Dems do. Manufacturing scandal out of mole hills or outright lies, trumpeting inuendo. You know, whatever Rush Limbaugh recommends.

Difference is, when it comes to policy deicisions and not fluff, I expect to agree with him more... like I did on Guantanimo detainees.

he will start a thread that says

mcaain wins, link included

but obama won.

But then you'll argue with him and say Obama won the presidency.

RP: i never said he won the presidency. I just said he won. link to my quote where i said he won the presidency. I said he won and he did win.

No matter who wins I will conduct my life as always. Unlike the Obamunists here I don't live and die by who will get elected, and unlike the Obamunists here I certainly won't be sitting on my a$$ waiting for Obama to come by and make me rich by giving me money he took from someone else.

Over the next 4 years, if Obama wins, I will be laughing my a$$ off at you idiots who didn't get your tax cuts, free healthcare, and magical alternative energy he promised you.

Over the next 4 years, if Obama wins, I will be laughing my a$$ off at you idiots who didn't get your tax cuts, free healthcare, and magical alternative energy he promised you.

You mean similar to how we've been laughing our a$$es off at your guy for the last eight years?

I'm course, I'm pretty sure Bush was never your candidate to begin with.

:o

Enjoy the next four years.

:banana:

:lol:

No matter who wins I will conduct my life as always. Unlike the Obamunists here I don't live and die by who will get elected, and unlike the Obamunists here I certainly won't be sitting on my a$$ waiting for Obama to come by and make me rich by giving me money he took from someone else.

:lol: :o

You're sooooooooooooo wrong, when Obama's elected the next four years were all going to be riding the gravy train with bisquit wheels! :lol:

You're sooooooooooooo wrong, when Obama's elected the next four years were all going to be riding the gravy train with bisquit wheels! :lol:

Racist. :o

I don't live and die by who will get elected,

:D That's why you continually litter the bored with your political crap! Beautiful! :thumbsup:

Thank God he'll never get the healthcare thingy through.

:D That's why you continually litter the bored with your political crap! Beautiful! :thumbsup:

There is a difference in being interested in politics and living your life based on who gets elected.

There is a difference in being interested in politics and living your life based on who gets elected.

Neither of which applies to you, given all you are interested in is being an Internet troll. :lol:

Maybe he'll welch on a bet. :doh:

:shocking: :doh: :lol:

I have my new sig. :doublethumbsup:

Bump.

Right again.

Oooh!

Ouch!

That prediction was waaaaaaaay off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This if fun, Moron........keep mining these threads.

FETCH!!!

No matter who wins I will conduct my life as always. Unlike the Obamunists here I don't live and die by who will get elected...

Just wow. Hindsight really is 20/20. We haven't seen fail of this epic proportion since GFIAFP.

RPIAFP!

im in stitches waiting for your latest skinny jeans joke.

Just wow. Hindsight really is 20/20. We haven't seen fail of this epic proportions since GFIAFP.

RPIAFP!

So Skinny Jeans, how have I conducted my life differently since Zero got elected?

I'll hang up and listen.

So Skinny Jeans, how have I conducted my life differently since Zero got elected?

I'll hang up and listen.

Well toolbox, sine 2008 you've spent half of your waking hours obsessing over everything Obama and regurgitating it on a lighty trafficked fantasy football forum. Making an arse of yourself and earning the title of most unanimously disliked person on said forum. You're a 50 year old man, who acts like a 2 year old child. Furthermore, you hide behind your keyboard and make personal insults of people, while you're too big of a coward to post your own fat mug for everyone to laugh at. You're an embarrassment to yourself, your country, and humanity as a whole

earning the title of most unanimously disliked person on said forum. You're a 50 year old man, who acts like a 2 year old child. Furthermore, you hide behind your keyboard and make personal insults of people, while you're too big of a coward to post your own fat mug for everyone to laugh at. You're an embarrassment to yourself, your country, and humanity as a whole

You can't say unanimously as long as MDC (aka opposite side of the same coin) continues to post on this board but other than that you are spot on.

Maybe he'll welch on a bet. :thumbsup:

fixored

WTF??? :(

How did I miss this???

Now I know why you reported me. :mad:

Well toolbox, sine 2008 you've spent half of your waking hours obsessing over everything Obama and regurgitating it on a lighty trafficked fantasy football forum. Making an arse of yourself and earning the title of most unanimously disliked person on said forum. You're a 50 year old man, who acts like a 2 year old child. Furthermore, you hide behind your keyboard and make personal insults of people, while you're too big of a coward to post your own fat mug for everyone to laugh at. You're an embarrassment to yourself, your country, and humanity as a whole

Thanks for the info you provided thru your keyboard, Mr. Anonymous. :thumbsup:

I think this deserves a monthly bump between now and November. :P

I would be willing to follow you into battle. :clap:

Three for fukking three! :pointstosky:

Smart futhermucker back then, even smarter now. :thumbsup: