Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

LeSean McCoy accused of beating up girlfriend

He’s through if this gets traction at all. Even an accusation means game over now. Zeke flat out proved his girl was lying and still had 6 games stick.

• Like 1

Saw this literally 5 minutes ago. The girl in the second pic doesnt even look like the girl in the first one. Thats how bad he beat her ass (if true). In todays society you have to wait for proof now cause b1tches be trippin and lying about this sh1t for money or revenge

Hes through if this gets traction at all. Even an accusation means game over now. Zeke flat out proved his girl was lying and still had 6 games stick.

Hes screwed now. DND fellas. Kinda funny the nfl has better *investigations* than the police when it comes to this stuff. Police didnt find her credible but the nfl did which is laughable :lol:

He has now denied it.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nfl/news/lesean-mccoy-assault-allegation-news-buffalo-bills-instagram-miamoriadore-delicia-cordon/opnlcmwbrcyh1li9vb49le1tc

I believe him but like I said, it’s gonna be tough to recover. The pic is dramatic and gets lots of likes and tweets and clicks. Outlets will run with it regardless. Public doesn’t care about facts, they want a witch hunt.

He has now denied it.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nfl/news/lesean-mccoy-assault-allegation-news-buffalo-bills-instagram-miamoriadore-delicia-cordon/opnlcmwbrcyh1li9vb49le1tc

I believe him but like I said, it’s gonna be tough to recover. The pic is dramatic and gets lots of likes and tweets and clicks. Outlets will run with it regardless. Public doesn’t care about facts, they want a witch hunt.

Actually, should be pretty easy. He said he hasn't seen her in months. That should be pretty easily verified. If he lied about it, he's done. If not, she and/or her friend are liars. One thing though. Someone beat the girl up. If I were him I'd probably deny it too initially until I figured out exactly how focked I was.

The absolute only thing that saves him now is convincing her to say she was hacked and it was faked.

Im not sure who to believe here. Dont know anything about the chick but hes always been a little shady.

• Like 2

First off let me just say that he's a total piece of garbage if it is true.... I'm guessing that it is.

but if you're the girlfriend and you know he's already beat his dog almost to death, has to be restrained from beating his own child and you know he does illegal drugs what possible good outcome do you think is going to be from that relationship?

You were heading towards this intersection from the moment you allowed any of that to start happening. It's not your fault, its McCoys but be a little more aware.

It just doesnt look real, if it is, dudes toast.

Am I the only one that wipes blood away from my eyes?

I just traded for him in a dynasty. Wow

In a dynasty?!

Jesus I'd rather have a cast member from the original Dynasty than to have McCoy in a dynasty League

• Like 1

Once I got past the shock of the pic I am thinking its a coin flip on this being true. The picture looks a little too staged and McCoys defense that he hadnt seen anyone involved in months is pretty easy to verify. I will reserve judgment until the rest of the facts come out. McCoy hangs with a bad crowd either way and needs to get his life in order.

• Like 1

Her posts show her in London yesterday, it should be easy to see where he was.

Yep she was, guarantee he wasnt. Shes in none of his pics and says he hasnt been with her in months. I lean heavily towards believing him. But like people in this very thread prove, the pic is all they need to see to become a justice warrior and condemn him.

He says he didn't do it.

McCoy responded shortly after noon ET Tuesday on his own Instagram account, saying that the "totally baseless and offensive claims made against me today on social media are completely false."

Just traded him for Ray Rice and Travis Henry!!!! CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

:pointstosky:

• Like 1

The London angle seems to lean towards him being innocent, but that tweet... dog beater, steroid taker, giving steroids to dogs then beating them with syringes... she flung a whole lotta shiot out there, some of it is likely to stick. :dunno:

The London angle seems to lean towards him being innocent, but that tweet... dog beater, steroid taker, giving steroids to dogs then beating them with syringes... she flung a whole lotta shiot out there, some of it is likely to stick. :dunno:

Especially if he is a stand up wiper

• Like 1

I just traded for him in a dynasty. Wow

Now we know who's ultimately at fault here. Thanks for stepping up.

He's perfect for Philly.

That's where he perfected his craft.

That chick is smoking hot.

He's perfect for Philly.

The Champs would never tolerate this sh1t.

NFL is like the mafia, low profile, keep your b1tches under control.

Uh, the Jets haven't been champs in a long, long time.

NFL is like the mafia, low profile, keep your b1tches under control.

Best thing is not to marry gold digging b1tches. But it seems a lot of the black players love to pass hoes around

Especially if he is a stand up wiper

:lol:

that's because the "Sh1tters Full!"

Nothing worse than a scorned beaten woman.

wood!

but if you're the girlfriend and you know he's already beat his dog almost to death, has to be restrained from beating his own child and you know he does illegal drugs what possible good outcome do you think is going to be from that relationship?

maybe a fuk trophy or two and the percieved life-long gravy train? The black culture does very little to help these women. Theyre constantly objectified thinking that being arm candy for a thug is the way life should be.

Geek club SmackaHo Draft?

Ray Rice gives more bang for the buck.

You sound like your mother.

Oh boy. Now it's coming out she was probably beaten in a targeted home invasion. McCoy had also gone to court trying to get her evicted. This is going to be even worse if he hired someone to go tune her up to get her to leave.