Sign in to follow this  
PunkRockRedneck

Why is Tre'Quan Smith ranked so high this week?

Call me an idiot, but I'm thinking about firing this sum buck up again this week.

WR2 on a Drew Brees offense....gotta work out eventually....law of averages, you know.

:pointstosky:

Boom or bust, this is the kind of stuff that happens.

I think it's more than that, tan. Tre'Quan got 13 targets today, catching 10 of them for 157/1.

Yes, any Brees WR2 has always been subject to boom/bust over the years, and that's not gonna change, but I gotta believe that this was the game we have been waiting for, where Tre'Quan earned his trust moving forward. The Saints offense is one that you want shares in. I'm hanging on to him as my WR3.

I think it's more than that, tan. Tre'Quan got 13 targets today, catching 10 of them for 157/1.

Yes, any Brees WR2 has always been subject to boom/bust over the years, and that's not gonna change, but I gotta believe that this was the game we have been waiting for, where Tre'Quan earned his trust moving forward. The Saints offense is one that you want shares in. I'm hanging on to him as my WR3.

He's a start at home against vulnerable pass D and a sit on the road against good Pass D, worth hanging onto for those good matchups

He's a start at home against vulnerable pass D and a sit on the road against good Pass D, worth hanging onto for those good matchups

How many of those games are left this fantasy season? AKA, not counting week 17.

A few,Atlanta at home and Tampa even on the road are good ones for sure