Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

I believe the NYT story

I take a lot of media with a grain of salt and I think the NYT is a pos news organization. I even was on the fence regarding the Woodward book....but this one I believe.

Because the story is absolutely credible. I believe trump is impulsive and fundamentally immature and slow.

So this one is believable to me

I take a lot of media with a grain of salt and I think the NYT is a pos news organization. I even was on the fence regarding the Woodward book....but this one I believe.

Because the story is absolutely credible. I believe trump is impulsive and fundamentally immature and slow.

I believe in Keyser Soze

not to mention it is consistent with literally every single account that has preceded it.

I believe trump is impulsive and fundamentally immature and slow.

I dont think you will get much argument against this. How sad is it that he was the lesser of two evils Nov 2016?

Trump's tweet response:

TREASON?

JEESUS,I bet that WH is fun right now.

He is about to declassify the 20 pages from the FISA report.

It is happening and there is nothing the MSM or corrupt traitors in DC can do to stop it.

Although it would not be surprising if we get a false flag in the next 48 hours.

Maybe the NFL kickoff game?

• Like 1

He is about to declassify the 20 pages from the FISA report.

It is happening and there is nothing the MSM or corrupt traitors in DC can do to stop it.

Although it would not be surprising if we get a false flag in the next 48 hours.

Maybe the NFL kickoff game?

No he isnt...that kills his narrative if he declassifies it.

Odd how you post this in multiple places troll.

No he isnt...that kills his narrative if he declassifies it.

Odd how you post this in multiple places troll.

Go away.

I don't care about the story. It's really nothing new that I haven't heard for the past two years.

I will go to sleep tonight happy that Hillary Clinton isn't my President.

I don't care about the story. It's really nothing new that I haven't heard for the past two years.

I will go to sleep tonight happy that Hillary Clinton isn't my President.

And the added bonus that he's driving these assho!es nuts.

Interesting. The response from the White House? Not Trump, the White House.

The author is a coward.

Hmm.

But not a liar.

Hmm. Methinks that's a very clear and Deliberate message.

Just shut up. Go look at all the other economic numbers. So damn ridiculous with your crap.

Troll says what?

Real wages down, trillion dollar deficit. At least we got that wonderful healthcare plan amirite?

But the bored troll says everything is great? Im so confused.

Look at all this economic numbers he posted...oh wait...

You guys are pathetic. You hate no matter what Trump does. The economy, GDP, unemployment level, jobs created and even unemployment level for African Americans are doing great. Keep hating.

And the added bonus that he's driving these assho!es nuts.

Not sure where You're getting your information, but as of right now? The asxsholes as you call them are dancing the Snoopy dance. But they've got Trump supporters and GOP types stepping and fetching. And the White House by every single report is a freaking madhouse right now.

Again, even Trump supporters are coming out saying the author is a coward, he should resign, he should own up to this, but you know the one thing they're not saying? They're not calling him a liar. There have been far too many of the same reports for this just to be a one-off.

Remember? First, Trump's war that it was all these Obama holdovers. For Christ's sake, even fired the butler. And then when the bad news kept coming from inside the White House? Well it's just bitter ex employees that didn't work for me very long anyway. And now they're all gone? And largely up on felony charges? And the hits keep coming?

And you know who is really freaking quiet right now? I mean deafeningly quiet? And absent?

Where in the flock is Mike Pence? That's what we're starting to hear from trumper's and GOP Congress people. Where the flock is this guy? It's like this coming out over the last 2 days? This is exactly why you have a vice president.

... And he's nowhere to be found.

do you guys know that very quietly Mike Pence has gone through three Chiefs of Staff since the election? Thinking through this, the letter specifically references McCain's funeral. Pence was sent to McClain's funeral. I would almost guarantee you that the putative author of this op-ed is either Ayres or Pitcock.

Google them.

At least he found someone else to try and talk to...

You guys are pathetic. You hate no matter what Trump does. The economy, GDP, unemployment level, jobs created and even unemployment level for African Americans are doing great. Keep hating.

you really should read my other thread regarding the lies about what you just posted there. God, you fish will swallow anything they sprinkle at the top of the tank won't you?,,😁

you really should read my other thread regarding the lies about what you just posted there. God, you fish will swallow anything they sprinkle at the top of the tank won't you?,,

Seriously? You swallow, spit it up and swallow again on anything that supports your messed up mind.

Seriously? You swallow, spit it up and swallow again on anything that supports your messed up mind.

Oooh, burn?😮

😁

MDC dug up a report that said wages were down 3 entire pennies, adjusted for inflation...

Congrats on being duped by the board dipsh!t.

• Like 1

Oooh, burn?

I knew it wouldn’t be a burn. It’s the truth. Dude, you have a reputation of being one of the most messed up people here.

Don't believe a word of it. No examples, pretty much written like a lefty trying to sound like he's a righty. A disservice printing anonymous garbage.

• Like 2

MDC dug up a report that said wages were down 3 entire pennies, adjusted for inflation...

Wages cant be down. Orange Man said everything is terrific. :(

More

Dipshit

Canards

Don't believe a word of it. No examples, pretty much written like a lefty trying to sound like he's a righty. A disservice printing anonymous garbage.

I don't think you understand how the process works...🤔

If that's okay. Trump could take a dump in your mouth and you believe it's caviar.

Wait. Donald J Trump is impulsive and can be immature?

Get out of here! I dont believe it.

This is one of the reasons i believe this story. It fits perfectly with his personality.

And the writer was right. There have been some good things that have come from this admin. I support and agree with most of them.

But I believe Trump to be everything the writer says he is. And I whole heartedly believe there are folks trying to keep the whole thing under control.

This really isn't anything new. We all knew who the guy was.

The timing of the article should have folks more triggered than the actual contents...that to me could be called into question. But..you know...the Trumpettes don't do a lot of thinking.

I thought that was Sho? I might need an update.

I hope I can finally make a list

Real wages down, trillion dollar deficit. At least we got that wonderful healthcare plan amirite?

Repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it the truth. HTH.

I'm here for you if you need me while you're going thru your crisis.