Sign in to follow this  
cnasty

Who are you gambling on this year?

Cooks is lightning in a bottle. I don't typically draft rookies, but I really like Cooks. When I saw Markus Wheaton play at OSU, I thought I'd seen the quickest, toughest, most sure-handed receiver since Steve Smith, but Cooks is even better.

Mike Wallace. I mean seriously this guy's being kicked to the curb like he's Cole Beasley or something. He's a perfect WR2 at WR3/4 prices.

Tom Brady. IF Gronkowski stays healthy, Brady is a top 5 QB this year.

Trent Richardson. If a 3rd-5th round RB fails, it doesn't cripple your team. If a top 7 RB fails, it does. Richardson represents the perfect example of high ceiling, low risk. At his current ADP that is. After pre-season, I think he's going in the mid-early 2nd.

Tony Romo. Has the potential to have his best year ever. Gamble on him playing every game.

I am gambling on my ability to pick a better team than my peers. I will have ready list of targets for each round, but won't know who I'm selecting until then.

I was a big trich believer. How did donald brown have so much success in that offense but trich struggled so badly? One good run and his stock will jump.

CJ Spiller anyone? He can be had as your RB3 in some leagues or a RB2. This time last year he was a 1st round pick. Don't see FJax having anything left in the tank and Spiller was also playing with a high ankle sprain last year. Think he turns it up this year

i see you working, and i am betting on spiller as well, but really what kills him is not having chan gailey as head coach. they threw a ton of screens with gailey. not so much with marrone. plus, they did sign bryce brown, but i am still betting on spiller

Tom Brady. IF Gronkowski stays healthy, Brady is a top 5 QB this year.

agreed

I also agree on Brady, hes being tossed aside like trash. Disrespectful for a top 5 all time guy who is still in shape and hasnt shown signs of breakdown. His suckage was cuz of his team, not him. But yea it does sort of hinge on Gronk. Id say a Bradyesque 28 tds and 4200yds are in order.

I was a big trich believer. How did donald brown have so much success in that offense but trich struggled so badly? One good run and his stock will jump.

Yep hes gonna pull a shockey in preseason and vault up the list with a single big play.