Sign in to follow this  
drewwill06

Pre-Draft Trade

In a full point PPR league....I hold #1 out of 12 teams. Snake draft set up.

I was offered the #8 and #32 picks for #1 and #49.

I'm pretty certain Forte or Lacy will be there at #8......#32 would allow me to scoop up more of a premium WR/RB/Flex as opposed to #49. However I would miss out on Charles.

Thoughts on the trade? Thanks!

wrong forum but that is nout enough of a back end bump to get for giving up the #1 overall.

wrong forum but that is nout enough of a back end bump to get for giving up the #1 overall.

From the king of back end bumps :ninja:

Mom joke in 3....2....

From the king of back end bumps :ninja:

Mom joke in 3....2....

your mom likes her back end bumped

Terrible return. Take Charles or McCoy and be happy you get to. You'd yourself if a RB doesn't fall after trading away one of those 2.

In a full point PPR league....I hold #1 out of 12 teams. Snake draft set up.

I was offered the #8 and #32 picks for #1 and #49.

I'm pretty certain Forte or Lacy will be there at #8......#32 would allow me to scoop up more of a premium WR/RB/Flex as opposed to #49. However I would miss out on Charles.

Thoughts on the trade? Thanks!

hell to the fook no

dont do it!

The only way you give up Charles or McCoy is if the deal is one you simply cannot pass on. You can pass on this, but it sounds like a beginning offer.... Don't just decline it. Counter it with something in your favor. If I were to give up one of those guys, it would have to be for something pretty far out there, like his #8 and #32 for my #1 and maybe my 8th or 9th round selection. He would likely decline it, but who cares? If you want the #1 overall, you pay for it. Maybe you settle on giving him your 6th or 7th round pick. What he is asking currently is laughable, but again, it's always wise to see what his limits are.

I'm not sure how Forte would be on the board at #8 overall in a 12 team PPR. He's going 3rd overall, on average, in all my redrafts. Charles, McCoy, Forte, then Peterson in almost every single draft I've done. I've never seen Forte fall past the 5th overall pick and Lacy has been going right around the 7th overall slot, so even that is questionable. It will depend on how WR heavy your draftmates are.

So far in mocks ( i know this can change) our league has fallen Charles-McCoy-Calvin-AP-Graham-Lynch-Lacy/Forte-Lacy/Forte for the Top 8. Again...PPR league.

What I have been able to do with my first 5 picks 90% of the time is go Charles-Bernard-A. Brown-Vereen-Crabtree/Floyd. If healthy....Vereen is a complete steal in the 4th correct?

So far in mocks ( i know this can change) our league has fallen Charles-McCoy-Calvin-AP-Graham-Lynch-Lacy/Forte-Lacy/Forte for the Top 8. Again...PPR league.

What I have been able to do with my first 5 picks 90% of the time is go Charles-Bernard-A. Brown-Vereen-Crabtree/Floyd. If healthy....Vereen is a complete steal in the 4th correct?

I think Crabtree is cacadoodoo as a 5th rnd pick. Vereen is a tough one, he could be awesome but then again It's the pats so for all we know Ridley will be the workhorse. You never know who is in belicheats secret doghouse.

• Like 1

Hmm, 1st 8 picks in the 6 PPR leagues I've drafted so far, both Lacy and Forte have been gone. You're probably looking at Lynch, Thomas, or Peyton, depending on your preference.