Sign in to follow this  
PatMcGroin88

Digital NFL Draft Board

hook laptop up to TV and show an excel spreadsheet on it.

Or use an ipad and Apple TV, or a tablet and whatever tv streamer works with it.

Yeah one year My home league did laptop hooked up to big screen with excel... wasn't bad but everyone preferred going up and writing On poster board :D

im all about the whiteboard or the cool board that you get with cbs with the stickers. Makes it easy to take a pic and transfer over to the site vs horrendous chicken scratch and pictures of dicks you get from ur buddies writing them in.

Yeah fvck all that noise. Writing down the player names is a billion times cooler.

Way wrong....maybe back in 1994

Get excel, laptop and a projector and a theater screen

If no theater use 2 white sheets on a wall

Can't beat a 12' draft board

Welcome to 2014

Way wrong....maybe back in 1994

Get excel, laptop and a projector and a theater screen

If no theater use 2 white sheets on a wall

Can't beat a 12' draft board

Welcome to 2014

Yeah football players names written on a big board has nothing on seeing their names on a REALLY big board! Simple people are amused so easily.

We have used FanDraft software for a few year (we dont anymore). Hooked it up either to a 80" projector and also a 70 inch LCD. It works great. Some customizing.

Yeah football players names written on a big board has nothing on seeing their names on a REALLY big board! Simple people are amused so easily.

The nice feature is you can have a big draft rooom with a bright lit draft board....you can see the board from far away. The little stickers make for a tiny circle jerk.

Some guys may like that.

The nice feature is you can have a big draft rooom with a bright lit draft board....you can see the board from far away. The little stickers make for a tiny circle jerk.

Some guys may like that.

Tiny circle jerk, big circlr jerk, its still a circle jerk.

Tiny circle jerk, big circlr jerk, its still a circle jerk.

and that's all that really matters

I've been using fftoday's Draft Buddy for 7 or 8 years now and have no reason to look elsewhere. I run two copies.. One on my own screen with my rankings, and one projected using fftoday's defaults. It works great. I highly recommend trying it.

I've been using fftoday's Draft Buddy for 7 or 8 years now and have no reason to look elsewhere. I run two copies.. One on my own screen with my rankings, and one projected using fftoday's defaults. It works great. I highly recommend trying it.

Do you input all the rankings yourself? What's the process?

I've never done that before but it could prove fruitful. I've been using the draft buddy for years especially relying on it for my in person 14 team live draft.

I find it much easier to track who has been drafted and what tiers still have value compared to my buddies who are crossing names of printed lists.

Considering my finishes in that league over the years it has more than paid for itself.

My one league purchases 12 hookers off craigslist. One for each of us. We write our picks on their butt cheeks. Then they go home.

One year we forgot to take a picture of their Butts before they left and we had to redraft. It was a pain in the a$$

• Like 1

The advantage of having a board where owners can post/write in picks is that you can hire "entertainers" to post the picks for the first couple of rounds...

The Vegas Countdown is on!!!

My one league purchases 12 hookers off craigslist. One for each of us. We write our picks on their butt cheeks. Then they go home.

One year we forgot to take a picture of their Butts before they left and we had to redraft. It was a pain in the a$$

Ass isnt a no no word on this site...

Throw me in the board and sticker group. We had a sticker last year to prevent us from having to get up.... Unfortunately it was a dude in jorts :(

Throw me in the board and sticker group. We had a sticker ###### last year to prevent us from having to get up.... Unfortunately it was a dude in jorts :(

Thats some special kind of lacy if you are willing to watch a dude in jorts so you dont have to get up.

Thats some special kind of lacy if you are willing to watch a dude in jorts so you dont have to get up.

Ha that's the truth. We have some sick humor in our group.

Lazy isn't a no no word either :first:

Do you input all the rankings yourself? What's the process?

I've never done that before but it could prove fruitful. I've been using the draft buddy for years especially relying on it for my in person 14 team live draft.

I find it much easier to track who has been drafted and what tiers still have value compared to my buddies who are crossing names of printed lists.

Considering my finishes in that league over the years it has more than paid for itself.

When I first download Draft Buddy I make a separate copy specifically to use as the draft board. This copy doesn't have any of my personal rankings and I hide all tabs but the essentials (draft report for actual input and grid/rosters for when people want to get a look at the overall results). We always bring a buddy along that's not in the league who runs the laptop connected to the TV. I have my own versions with personalized rankings and all tabs available on my own laptop. No need to share my rankings with everyone up on the screen!

Draft Buddy makes it really easy for the guy running the draft too. The last two guys we've used aren't "football people", so they know nothing about the players that we're calling out. From the Draft Report tab they just have to select the position then find the player from there. Never had a problem despite their lack of football knowledge.

Like I said earlier, I've used it for years (must be going on 7 or 8) and have never had a second thought about using anything else.

(Hey Mike ... see this? Can I expect some royalities for any sales that result from this plug?) B)