Sign in to follow this  
Brutal Brutus

QB streamer week 14

With Newton going against Minnesota, I'm eyeing Dalton, Winston, or Savage. I'm leaning towards Savage. With SF coming to town his floor should be fairly high. Any other QBs worth streaming this week?

I had a snap thought that Flacco had an outlier (good) game vs DET last week so perhaps Winston could have the same. There might be a fair chance that Josh McCown would be available. He faces DEN but they have leaked to QBs (and seemingly everybody) over the last 5 weeks. And McCown's been pretty good over his last seven games.

I think I will stay with Mccown. Even though Mariota has a tastier match, he is not reliable and not playing well. Jimmy G probably outscored him this week.

What about Kizer playing GB? He's actually had some pretty tough matchups and put up decentish numbers against some good teams. With Gordon and Coleman healthy, he could have a decent game.

I have Newton....eying Winston or Dalton......was going with Tyrod until he got hurt and now I can't wait to see if he gets healthy.

If McClown hasn't proven he's an every week starter......not sure what he has to do.

Isn't he like top 10 in most FF league formats??

• Like 1

With Newton going against Minnesota, I'm eyeing Dalton, Winston, or Savage. I'm leaning towards Savage. With SF coming to town his floor should be fairly high. Any other QBs worth streaming this week?

Winston

I have Newton....eying Winston or Dalton......was going with Tyrod until he got hurt and now I can't wait to see if he gets healthy.

Winston m

Don't like Mccown can the Broncos this weekend.

Hey Merry Christmas and Happy new year. God bless

Winston picked up by my competitor who had a higher waiver priority. I picked up Dalton. But here's another question. Do I pick up Gabbert to cover off my competitors Larry Fitz ? Only other option Jimmy G.

What about Kizer playing GB? He's actually had some pretty tough matchups and put up decentish numbers against some good teams. With Gordon and Coleman healthy, he could have a decent game.

I agree............Kizer put up 650+ yards and rushed for 107 against the Chargers/Bengals/Jags...all stronger defenses than the Pack.....also...Packers will be minus CB's King & House , Coleman & Gordon will have their way against a makeshift secondary.....My hunch, Kizer will pass for 270 yards with 2- TD's and rush for another 40 yards, which would put his fantasy value in the 20's + and the top streaming QB pickup week #14..........

I really want to start Kizer over Ben this week... I just don't know if I have the stones to bench Ben on his hot streak.

I do think Peterman plays for Buffalo then Brissett could be a decent play. More opportunities and decent scoring position for the Colts.

Be sure to check the weather report for Buffalo tomorrow morning. They are calling for some light snow at the moment, maybe 1-2" but you never know in Buffalo...

• Like 1

Be sure to check the weather report for Buffalo tomorrow morning. They are calling for some light snow at the moment, maybe 1-2" but you never know in Buffalo...

Good point, thanks.

So is Newton a bench warmer for any of the following? Dalton, Gabbert, Kizer, Brissett or Jimmy G ?

Starting QB is my only issue this week, looking for at least 20 points from whomever I start.

I should mention that the team I'm playing this week has Fitzgerald, so the thought of Gabbert has entered into my thinking.

Gabbert isn't a bad pick up.

Sooooooo...... I started Gabbert, he got me 8 points!!!!!!

Lucky for me Alex Collins saved my night.... got me 23 points and I won by 5 !!!

Next week looks better for me.....Aaron Rodgers is on track to start.