Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Donald Trump Threw Starburst Candies at Merkel, Said 'Don't Say I Never Give You Anything'

I got one dont expect any serious commentary from Reality. :thumbsup:

I got one dont expect any serious commentary from Reality. :thumbsup:

Sho, is that you?

Another worthless comment adding nothing o the conversation from Reality,way to extend your streak! :thumbsup:

Learn to read, that's not the post of someone who expects serious commentary. I really try not to insult people on this board, but you are a focking idiot.

It's just embarrassing at this point..

:doh:

Another worthless comment adding nothing o the conversation from Reality,way to extend your streak! :thumbsup:

You post this garbage and expect me to offer some sort of serious comment on it?

You are a special kind of stupid.

Like I told you yesterday, stand the fock down moron.

It's just embarrassing at this point..

Yes, you should be embarrassed, no one asked you to offer something serious, just not worthless. Thanks for pointing that out for everyone and proving my other polint...you need to learn to read, you focking idiot.

Yes, you should be embarrassed, no one asked you to offer something serious, just not worthless. Thanks for pointing that out for everyone and proving my other polint...you need to learn to read, you focking idiot.

I'm sorry I embarrassed you.

:(

Between me and you, your quoting isn't helping your case, it's making it worse.

HTH.

HTH.

In no way have you embarrassed anyone but yourself here.

In no way have you embarrassed anyone but yourself here.

And you are quite the expert about embarrassing yourself. That’s a fact!

Ha ha, Honcho repeats something that anyone with half a brain would know is BS and he says everyone else is the dumb one. Lol.

And you are quite the expert about embarrassing yourself. That’s a fact!

You realize that by saying he's the expert, you are stating that Reality has completely embarrassed himself. Thanks for the assist.

Ha ha, Honcho repeats something that anyone with half a brain would know is BS and he says everyone else is the dumb one. Lol.

Everyone = one person? But I think I'll up that to two people now.

You realize that by saying he's the expert, you are stating that Reality has completely embarrassed himself. Thanks for the assist.

Wrong

You're the one who presented that he threw candy at her. You didn't know that was nonsense?? Simpleton.

HTH.

Yeah, I bet you wish I would stop with the quotes since it keeps proving how you are 100% dumb and a troll. Neither of which is worth my time...so until you post ANYTHING worthwhile, I'm done with you. :wave:

You're the one who presented that he threw candy at her. You didn't know that was nonsense?? Simpleton.

First post, for another one who can't read.

President Trump reportedly tossed a Starburst toward German Chancellor Angela Merkel during the G7 summit in Canada.

The candy diplomacy took place during a tense exchange that was caught in a memorable image of Trump with arms folded while surrounded by European allies, according to CBS News.

“Trump was sitting there with his arms crossed, clearly not liking the fact that they were ganging up on him,” Eurasia Group President Ian Bremmer said on “CBS This Morning.”

“He eventually agreed and said OK, he’ll sign it. And at that point, he stood up, put his hand in his pocket, his suit jacket pocket, and he took two Starburst candies out, threw them on the table and said to Merkel, ‘Here, Angela. Don’t say I never give you anything.’”

I explained the header twice, that's enough. You can't accept that explanation, fine, but I'm not overly concerned with impressing you.

Who's gonna turn down a Starburst? It's chewy, it' sweet-- it's delicious!