Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Potential new franchisee..

I never wear protection. Not gonna start now.

those poor hookas

Hrrmm... 15 protected. Which means that's only half our 30 man roster we've spent years creating protected.

If that's the way it goes consider me done.. don't care what Mobb Deep calls me it's just a silly notion that an owner can't decide to take a team with the understanding that a rebuild is going to need to happen and take some effort to do so.

I've got lots of ideas. The Dynasty Messiah, El Dynasty Jesus, The DNDL Redeemer.....and many more.

So maybe.

I dunno, man. You seem pretty askeered of a little supplemental draft, for the lord and savior of the DNDL.:dunno:

I'll just lay it out like this.

I think when any person is considering joining a dynasty league and taking over an abandoned team they need to look at the team they're working with, expect it's not going to be roses, decide how much time and effort they feel it's going to take to construct it or mold it into a team they like and if that time and effort isn't worth it, then they pass.

And that's without the benefit of being able to draft from a pool of two rosters.

We could mock that draft out and I'd be willing to bet that at least one if not both teams would be stronger than some current active teams.

If the abandoned team was Bigtraine, would we say that team is too good and have the new owner protect a certain amount of players and allow the other 11 to poach? :D

I dunno, man. You seem pretty askeered of a little supplemental draft, for the lord and savior of the DNDL. :dunno:

Jesus himself wouldn't be happy about new douchebags strolling up to his table in heaven and ashing into the clean fresh piles of cocaine.

• Like 1

I would not want to take away from someone else's team, that is a bad precident to set.

Hrrmm..alright. Thinking about it a little more, I agree.

Just take Urine Trouble and Dixon's Dixoffs.. make them FA's at the end of the year.

The two guys we pick up for new Coaches, flip a coin to see who' team they take over.

They draft 30 guys from the old teams and rest of the FA's.

If Bier & MTSki don't dig that, seriously no hard feelings guys...

I guess I don't see a fairer way. I certainly don't want to get rid of any of my guys. I'm finally starting to rebuild myself.

What say you?

Have them draft after we cut down to 25... They do an expansion fa draft to 25. Then rookie/free agent draft. No one wants to lose players they have been holding... Beyond the regular five we have to cut anyway. Also throw any IR players into the expansion draft pool.

Hrrmm..alright. Thinking about it a little more, I agree.

Just take Urine Trouble and Dixon's Dixoffs.. make them FA's at the end of the year.

The two guys we pick up for new Coaches, flip a coin to see who' team they take over.

They draft 30 guys from the old teams and rest of the FA's.

If Bier & MTSki don't dig that, seriously no hard feelings guys...

I guess I don't see a fairer way. I certainly don't want to get rid of any of my guys. I'm finally starting to rebuild myself.

What say you?

I would still prefer to take go colts team. I just would prefer to not pay the next 2 years, not until i can get one of my first round picks. I am fine with not winning any money during that time. If for some reason i get high scorer or win the league the prizes just go down one person.

I would prefer to take it over sooner rather than later as well, i want to start cutting players and picking up FA's.

I don't mind that but then we have to get someone to agree to take over the other team too, correct?

No need to look a gift horse in the mouth. If the bum wants Garys team, hand it over to him.

Other Bier guy should be more than thrilled to take over the other team based on his previous posts.

Done and done. Gotta move quick since free agency lasts like 23 more hours....unless Im mistaken.

I would still prefer to take go colts team. I just would prefer to not pay the next 2 years, not until i can get one of my first round picks. I am fine with not winning any money during that time. If for some reason i get high scorer or win the league the prizes just go down one person.

I would prefer to take it over sooner rather than later as well, i want to start cutting players and picking up FA's.

are you sure you don't want to do their merger thing? the colts team is pretty crappy. i don't enjoy sticking leaguemates with such a neglected team.

if only ski could receive messages

He's said it 2x already he's willing to do it. Give it to him. Mobb or Ed give him the password.

Quickly you fools! He must be drinking!!

I like the boldness of MTSkiBM. He knows that the quickest path to El Padrino like legendary status would be taking Garys team to the top. Its the type move Theo Epstein, God, or I would make. Im almost jealous. When you operate at a certain level, victory is a secondary goal. Immortality is what drives our kind.

I like the boldness of MTSkiBm. He knows that the quickest path to El Padrino like legendary status would be taking Garys team to the top. Its the type move Theo Epstein, God, or I would make. Im almost jealous. When you operate at a certain level, victory is a secondary goal. Immortality is what drives our kind.

Wait to show him the crazy until he's locked in!

Would be great to get two cool geeks willing to accept the challenge those teams bring and take over as is. As ww shows it can be done pretty quick... Rebuilding to respectability

No need to look a gift horse in the mouth. If the bum wants Garys team, hand it over to him.

Other Bier guy should be more than thrilled to take over the other team based on his previous posts.

Done and done. Gotta move quick since free agency lasts like 23 more hours....unless Im mistaken.

it is clearly a better team. if colts team was the only one available, i would have had to think about it. the draw is the group of owners. the deterrent is that the team is not going to win for a while. I do not expect to inherit stacked dynasty or keeper teams. i like to have a chance to compete in the leagues i join, regardless of fee.

9 is not enough to protect IMO. I would have either RB1/2 and WR 1/2 types or top 6 rookie draft picks unprotected. I spent the majority of this league being , I finally have top players and good depth. I would be pissed to have to give some of that up now.

If we are protecting 20 players, sure, whatever, but top 9 is not enough.

Stafford

Fournette, Bell, Gordon, McCoy, Foreman

Diggs, Cooks, DT, Dez, Corey Davis, Mike Williams

Ertz, Njoku

Thats 14 there that are legit prospects or studs. Not counting good bench depth like Brate, JStew, Rivers, Hooper, Decker, etc.. that would be out there for my team alone.

I like CBFalcons idea of protecting 25, but including 2018 and 2019 in the assets that need to be protected or be available. It makes it more fair for a time like mine that has traded away future picks for current players.

• Like 1

9 is not enough to protect IMO. I would have either RB1/2 and WR 1/2 types or top 6 rookie draft picks unprotected. I spent the majority of this league being ######, I finally have top players and good depth. I would be pissed to have to give some of that up now.

If we are protecting 20 players, sure, whatever, but top 9 is not enough.

Stafford

Fournette, Bell, Gordon, McCoy, Foreman

Diggs, Cooks, DT, Dez, Corey Davis, Mike Williams

Ertz, Njoku

Thats 14 there that are legit prospects or studs. Not counting good bench depth like Brate, JStew, Rivers, Hooper, Decker, etc.. that would be out there for my team alone.

I like CBFalcons idea of protecting 25, but including 2018 and 2019 in the assets that need to be protected or be available. It makes it more fair for a time like mine that has traded away future picks for current players.

certainly understand.... though this all may be moot right now.

hypothetically you hold:

stafford

bell, fournette, mccoy, gordon

diggs, cooks, dez

ertz

maybe brate and rivers get drafted.

after brate, you reclaim one.

after rivers, you are done and get everything else back.

imo that would not undercut the team that you built. the two potential players taken do not cut into the core of the team.

certainly understand.... though this all may be moot right now.

hypothetically you hold:

stafford

bell, fournette, mccoy, gordon

diggs, cooks, dez

ertz

maybe brate and rivers get drafted.

after brate, you reclaim one.

after rivers, you are done and get everything else back.

imo that would not undercut the team that you built. the two potential players taken do not cut into the core of the team.

You'd be crazy to take Brate over Corey Davis (the #1 overall rookie pick this year) IMO. But with 9 kept, I dont know how I could/would justify keeping CDavis. Would I leave Dez open (who I gave up 2 picks and 2 players for mid season)? Leave all my QBs open hoping that the Ryan/Luck options out there are more appealing?

Agreed it may be moot now though (hopefully).

you might be surprised by how other value the players...and if you mix it up to your "worst nightmare," i still do not think two players from that list holds you back.

I just bought low on Corey Davis in another dynasty league, I am a believer that he will be a stud.

• Like 1

you might be surprised by how other value the players...and if you mix it up to your "worst nightmare," i still do not think two players from that list holds you back.

Once this is all settled.... Brate is for sale if you want him. :)

Once this is all settled.... Brate is for sale if you want him. :)

i was just using him for illustrative purposes, but i will take a look. TBB were a big disappointment this across the board. I would want to gather more info on the direction they are going next year.

So if you guys would still want me in the league, I would take frozen's team.

Since the season is over for Beernutz we wanna give the team to Bier then? Or do we wait till after the playoffs are done.. doesn't really matter I spose but he can pick up some FA's?