Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Gene Simmons Files Trademark for....

Gene Simmons Files Trademark for Devil Horns Hand Gesture :headbanger: http://pitchfork.com/news/gene-simmons-files-patent-for-devil-horns-hand-gesture/

Gene Simmons is attempting to trademark a hand gesture. The Kiss frontman has filed an application with the United States Patent and Trade Mark Office to mark the sign of the horns hand movement (seen above) as his own, according to The Hollywood Reporter. On the application, Simmons describes the movement as “a hand gesture with the index and small fingers extended upward and the thumb extended perpendicular,” and claims that he first used it on November 14, 1974, which is when Kiss were touring behind their second album, Hotter Than Hell. Simmons later flashed the hand gesture on the cover of 1977’s Love Gun.

I'm pretty sure he already owns the "Money Bags" image / trademark.

King Douche?

Savvy Entrepreneur?

Both?

:dunno:

RJD is spinning in his grave.

FU Gene

• Like 1

Vote King Doosh

Agreed....can't stand the rich being able to buy the rights to things that are historic and commonly shared in culture.

I'm not paying him a dime if I use it here

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Nobody ever has been famous longer or made more money with less talent.

I would say Kim kardashian, but at least she made half decent amateur pron.

I hate this motherfucker. Not joking. He is pretty much useless. He got so incredibly lucky. Right place at the right time.

Also also. When you see him doing the devil horns the vast majority he is actually saying "thank you" in sign language.

• Like 1

Should have been a pole :thumbsdown:

True.....sorry I've tried many times to do so, I still can't succeed in that little project. :dunno:

I hate this motherfucker. Not joking. He is pretty much useless. He got so incredibly lucky. Right place at the right time.

Also also. When you see him doing the devil horns the vast majority he is actually saying "thank you" in sign language.

yep

True.....sorry I've tried many times to do so, I still can't succeed in that little project. :dunno:

Maybe SUX will make a youtube video of 'how to make a pole' (hard). :mellow: