Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

OCD Test

I sure hope he has some sort of voice SW to type for him, like wiff and I think newbie do. At least that explains the volume of words. But from what Sho has said, he types on his phone. :unsure:

Mental note: never thumb wrestle Sho. :o

Must be hell when he's got one thumb up the a$$ and the other in his mouth playing switchy as he rants about Trump.

I sure hope he has some sort of voice SW to type for him, like wiff and I think newbie do. At least that explains the volume of words. But from what Sho has said, he types on his phone. :unsure:

Mental note: never thumb Sho's bhole. :o

Fixed

Saw this on Facebook:

http://writical.com/lets-find-sensitive-ocd-order-right-now/

I got 100%.

"You have a killer eye for spotting the tiniest, most invisible inaccuracies, errors and mistakes. And it's very important to you to correct them :) "

My family hates this about me. :D

Do you ever wrap presents? If so, does your OCPD make you an excellent present wrapper?

Do you ever wrap presents? If so, does your OCPD make you an excellent present wrapper?

No. I found a link for a test for OCPD earlier but didn't post it. It's weird; on half of the questions I'm textbook (e.g., I hate to delegate because I don't like how others do things), but on others I'm zero (e.g., my desk is a mess). My present wrapping skills fall in the latter (pretty bad). :dunno:

I have a few weird OCD things.

I count stairs. Can tell you exactly how many stairs there are in my office, home, etc. apparently my mother and sister do this too.

I don't give a crap how messy or unorganized my physical environment is. But my computer and phone must be immaculate. I rename files so they are all the same format, group them by folder, etc.

I refuse to have more than one home screen on my phone. I have sixty some odd apps, all organized into folders, on one screen.

But beer cans or pizza boxes on the floor? Don't even notice that.

I don't give a crap how messy or unorganized my physical environment is. But my computer and phone must be immaculate. I rename files so they are all the same format, group them by folder, etc.

I refuse to have more than one home screen on my phone. I have sixty some odd apps, all organized into folders, on one screen.

You literally just described me to a tee. I do all of that too.

I refused to take quiz - the font was all wrong for this...

Never have taken a CDO test...

It sounds like you need to be taking a dyslexia test.

I got 100%. I thought the first few were hard, and I was pretty much just guessing. Then the differences became pretty obvious to me. I don't have OCD. I'm just a nerd.

It sounds like you need to be taking a dyslexia test.

Nope... Just following the joke...

"I have CDO. It's like OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be."