Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I should be bald by now

No kidding, I've been shedding like a wildebeast the last 30 years.

Figured I'd be bald 20 years ago.

It's especially bad when long. I can literally just run my fingers thru and get hair. Annoying, but beats alternative I guess.

There are only two hair types that work. Full head of hair, or bald. If you are going halfsies, just shave it all off man.

There are only two hair types that work. Full head of hair, or bald. If you are going halfsies, just shave it all off man.

Yup. I sadly started to lose my hair in my early 20s. About 5 years ago when it was pretty much extinct at the top I made it completely extinct.

Dad had horseshoe. Dad's dad had horseshoe. Mine started receding in mid-20's, I thought I was doomed.

Mid-40's now and still fighting the good fight! Mom's father apparently saved my genetic ass hat.

Sort of agree. But a couple friends have the big five -head thing going. That works. they'd look effing weird uncle Festering it.

Mine is receding. I can still do my hair kinda spiky and not have it look like stupid, but the time is coming. I Will not look good bald. No one in my family is bald, so I am hoping I just get the receding line and that's it. I am too pretty for baldness!

Mine is receding. I can still do my hair kinda spiky and not have it look like stupid, but the time is coming. I Will not look good bald. No one in my family is bald, so I am hoping I just get the receding line and that's it. I am too pretty for baldness!

This.

Been shaving it since I was 17. I've been told I've got a head for bald.

Funny you mention that. I'm 43 and don't have a gray hair and can grow out my hair as long as I want it.... but I've had it shaved for probably the last 20 years.

Saw a buddy from high school who is now completely bald and I told my wife this is stupid. I can grow my hair out. So many guys my age can't.

It's taken a few months but now I've got full lettuce going. Should have done this a lot sooner. Looks a lot better.

Just got my handy-dandy Asian Barber Lady to give me a #2 all the way around.

So she shiit on my haid.

Just got my handy-dandy Asian Barber Lady to give me a #2 all the way around.

So she shiit on my haid.

The "Newbie"

Newbs likes to be pooped on?

Pissed on....eats ass....it's all the same disgusting,

I was hoping this was a cancer thread.

:ninja:

I'll never go bald. My hair is thick as hell.

It is going grey already though. I don't mind that so much as long as it stays.

Once the salt to pepper ratio crosses the threshold, I'll just dye it grey and go for the silver fox look.

I'll never go bald. My hair is thick as hell.

It is going grey already though. I don't mind that so much as long as it stays.

Once the salt to pepper ratio crosses the threshold, I'll just dye it grey and go for the silver fox look.

Don't be so sure. I had thick hair all through my 30's. Always had to get it thinned when cut. Then 40 came, and surprise! my hair started thinning on its own. At 44 it's close to the point I'm considering shaving it now.

Don't be so sure. I had thick hair all through my 30's. Always had to get it thinned when cut. Then 40 came, and surprise! my hair started thinning on its own. At 44 it's close to the point I'm considering shaving it now.

Damn it pen, you're killing me.