Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

We shot down a syrian fighter plane...

Yeah, heard about that. The interviewed / debriefed the pilot already.

Apparently, he was vectored to fly over Aleppo.

But there was some kind of nav error or whatever.

And he ended up on the Highway to the Danger Zone! :headbanger:

Yeah, heard about that. The interviewed / debriefed the pilot already.

Apparently, he was vectored to fly over Aleppo.

But there was some kind of nav error or whatever.

And he ended up on the Highway to the Danger Zone! :headbanger:

Someone forgot to tell him that the pattern was full.

Someone forgot to tell him that the pattern was full.

Oddly, that same pilot reported a fatal goose strike earlier.

Its ok...we are in cahoots with russia remember?

The Senate voted 98-2 to take away Trump's ability to pay off his side of the deal, so said cahoots are pretty much over at this point.

Sad thing is, we can't even negotiate with the Russians, because Hillary needed an excuse for losing and the democrats and libtards (many around here) bought her BS.

Sad thing is, we can't even negotiate with the Russians, because Hillary needed an excuse for losing and the democrats and libtards (many around here) bought her BS.

Plus they have the pee pee tape, which gives us no leverage whatsoever.

Plus they have the pee pee tape, which gives us no leverage whatsoever.

No kidding, negotiation-wise, barely leaves us with a pot to pi - err..

m, I'm just saying, Trump is probably pis - err...

Well still, we're number one!

Keep your chin up. As long as Trump is still the only person denying the Ruskies were involved in election related tampering, you've got a friend.

Just don't ask what everyone in DC and Putin himself believe. Who cares? How can you believe that fake news when Trump says otherwise?

Keep your chin up. As long as Trump is still the only person denying the Ruskies were involved in election related tampering, you've got a friend.

Just don't ask what everyone in DC and Putin himself believe. Who cares? How can you believe that fake news when Trump says otherwise?

Who says the Russians didn't try to influence the 2016 election? Is that a new thing?

Who says the Russians didn't try to influence the 2016 election? Is that a new thing?

when's the last time they didn't ? :dunno:

when's the last time they didn't ? :dunno:

That too. But this time the elites and medias designated victor lost, so there must be someone to blame but themselves

I'm just happy Obama isnt in office. He would have taken off one of his high heels and threatened to throw it at Putin.

At least Obama could do such a thing without fear of a video being released with the caption "Last time you made this threat to someone, you didn't follow through either"

At least Obama could do such a thing without fear of a video being released with the caption "Last time you made this threat to someone, you didn't follow through either"

red line

I'm just happy Obama isnt in office. He would have taken off one of his high heels and threatened to throw it at Putin.

Yeah...with international issues with Russia and NK...it's so much better having a childish twit in the oval.

:doh:

:doh:

because Putin has videos of Trump wearing high heels......get it? It's funny. Videos of world leaders dressed like woman are funny. You agree, right?

Don't forget a vigorous finger wag. Lol.

Wow. It's funny watching all these world leaders taunt and mock Trump. He is such a flaming pussie.

This whole "us and the Russians bombing sh!t in the same area" thing is going to end badly.

And yes. I know. Trump inherited it from Obama. Not blaming him. Would love to see him get us out of that mess though.

because Putin has videos of Trump wearing high heels......get it? It's funny. Videos of world leaders dressed like woman are funny. You agree, right?

because Obama drew lines all the time and other leaders ignored them....get it? It's funny because everybody knew Obama was a b!tch and wasn't going to do sh!t. You agree, right?

because Obama drew lines all the time and other leaders ignored them....get it? It's funny because everybody knew Obama was a b!tch and wasn't going to do sh!t. You agree, right?

As opposed to a guy who tweets a big game and doesn't do sh1t.

As opposed to a guy who tweets a big game and doesn't do sh1t.

Cool random thought fella.

This whole "us and the Russians bombing sh!t in the same area" thing is going to end badly.

And yes. I know. Trump inherited it from Obama. Not blaming him. Would love to see him get us out of that mess though.

Throw Iran in the mix too. This is really Saudi Arabia vs Iran and who gets to control Syria. We're with the Saudis. Nice world we live in.

• Like 1

Cool random thought fella.

Random? I replied to a post saying people knew Obama wouldn't do sh1t by saying Trump hasn't done sh1t. I know you're very close to being legally retarded, but this one doesn't take a rocket scientist. Stick to sucking off your boy Curry. That's what you do best. :gulp gulp:

Throw Iran in the mix too. This is really Saudi Arabia vs Iran and who gets to control Syria. We're with the Saudis. Nice world we live in.

Frankly, I don't give a fock who controls Syria. I don't know why American money and (maybe) blood are being wasted there. That situation ain't being stabilized anytime soon.

If the Russians want to handle this one, be my guest.

Random? I replied to a post saying people knew Obama wouldn't do sh1t by saying Trump hasn't done sh1t. I know you're very close to being legally retarded, but this one doesn't take a rocket scientist. Stick to sucking off your boy Curry. That's what you do best. :gulp gulp:

Oh, so, you are actually too stupid to realize I was responding to CBF's post.. Feel free to follow along..

:doh: :doh:

You are such a focking idiot bro, like all-time stupid...

Oh, so, you are actually too stupid to realize I was responding to CBF's post.. Feel free to follow along..

So you were responding to CB Falcon's post but you quoted mine? And then have the nerve to call someone else stupid? :doh: :lol:

HOF first ballot stupid this Nwwbie.

Frankly, I don't give a fock who controls Syria. I don't know why American money and (maybe) blood are being wasted there. That situation ain't being stabilized anytime soon.

If the Russians want to handle this one, be my guest.

Iran/Russia controlling Syria is not great for the US. Never mind Israel. But it may be the way it shakes out thanks to Onama and his feckless foreign policy. Could have nipped it in the bud.

It's all about global and regional dominance. America still hasn't learned shitt, and we still think we need to be a leader in shitt hole countries that don't want us there. We sell arms to bad guys. We topple governments we shouldn't. We need to stop focking around over there and let them duke it out. Help our allies as needed, but leave rebels and "freedom" fighters alone.

Its not that Obama was a sissiy or Trump isn't a sissy. It's the protocol their party needs to follow. The libs are are the sissy group hug Utopian-society who believe in coddling kids, supporting terrorist groups, while carrying signs and d!ildos and waving them in the air. The conservatives are a bunch of gun-toting call-it-as-it-is- don't'-give-a-fock red-blooded old fockers who don't let their emotions get in the way of thinking and don't like food stamps or welfare or those on them.

So, don't blame Obama for being a sissy. He's only following protocol.

It's all about global and regional dominance. America still hasn't learned shitt, and we still think we need to be a leader in shitt hole countries that don't want us there. We sell arms to bad guys. We topple governments we shouldn't. We need to stop focking around over there and let them duke it out. Help our allies as needed, but leave rebels and "freedom" fighters alone.

:slow clap: