Sign in to follow this  
72dolfan

Dallas Homers (McFadden or Morris)

If Zeke's suspension is upheld, will the primary back, in your opinion be Morris or McFadden? When his suspension was first announced, all fingers were pointing to McFadden, but Morris has been the back up so far.

Personally, I think it'll still be McFadden, but wondering if you have some insight being a Cowboys fan.

Morris is the guy who has been spelling Zeke this season while McFadden hasn't suited up.

I don't know why they would all of a sudden start McFadden and have him leapfrog Morris.

Morris broke off a 70 yard run Sunday so he can still play, not sure McFadden can that well.

They both will likely see a few touches in that scenario but I highly expect the majority to go to Morris.

I can't say as to if it's worth stashing him, just depends on how the court case goes and your bench.

If Zeke is playing neither will see the field much at all.

I think if Zeke isn't there McFadden is the starter with Morris as situational. They dress Morris because they have Zeke, compliment is different.

• Like 1

I think if Zeke isn't there McFadden is the starter with Morris as situational. They dress Morris because they have Zeke, compliment is different.

I heard or read somewhere that it's because McFadden doesn't play special teams, so if the dress him they give up a spot for that. It doesn't really indicate RB pecking order, just team needs with Zeke still around.

I heard or read somewhere that it's because McFadden doesn't play special teams, so if the dress him they give up a spot for that. It doesn't really indicate RB pecking order, just team needs with Zeke still around.

Moris doesnt play special teams either.. so its bs

Moris doesnt play special teams either.. so its bs

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure Morris USED to play special teams with the Redskins. Not as a returner but a coverage/tackling guy on punts and kickoffs. Not sure if he still has any role on ST but I know he used to. So there could be some truth to McFadden being the actual "backup".

I would pick up Morris.

• Like 1

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure Morris USED to play special teams with the Redskins. Not as a returner but a coverage/tackling guy on punts and kickoffs. Not sure if he still has any role on ST but I know he used to. So there could be some truth to McFadden being the actual "backup".

He may have played ST in the preseason his rookie year, but beyond that Morris was the bell cow for the redskins, no way he played ST

Any more insight?

Zeke will play this week at least, no ruling from the court so this topic isn't so relevant for at least two more weeks

Cowboys have their bye in Week 6

Zeke will play this week at least, no ruling from the court so this topic isn't so relevant for at least two more weeks

Cowboys have their bye in Week 6

It's relevant if one or both of these players are on the WW.

It's relevant if one or both of these players are on the WW.

I just mean Zeke is playing this week so neither of them are going to get many touches

Sorry for the confusion

In my case I picked up Morris and a day later another owner dropped McFadden... Don't think many owners can roster both for extended time with limited bench and byes approaching