Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

What is the last thing you ate ?

My mom

Your mom

Yer mom

Mikes mom

EdJrs dead mom

Cold 7 layer burrito from Taco Bell that I forgot to eat last night.

Breakfast of Champions brother.

There are actually a surprising number of people who do not eat breakfast. I couldn't imagine not eating 1st thing

There are actually a surprising number of people who do not eat breakfast. I couldn't imagine not eating 1st thing

3 out of 5 weekdays I have a cup of coffee until lunch. There is no breakfast food in my house.

3 out of 5 weekdays I have a cup of coffee until lunch. There is no breakfast food in my house.

I don't get it. I mean everyone is built different, but how is your stomach not eating itself alive by that point? If I just waited until coffee break at 9 am I would be too hungry to do anything.

I never eat breakfast, but I eat lunch around 11 o'clock.

I'm going to tell you something right now that you have probably never heard before.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

You're welcome

My morning shake

spinach

avocado

blueberry

raspberry

BlackBerry

Peanut butter

dry oatmeal

keifer probiotic

Which ingredient do you think you technically had last?

Probably a little piece if oatmeal

I'm going to tell you something right now that you have probably never heard before.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

You're welcome

You must be a 7th day Adventist, I do not buy into their teachings.

I never eat breakfast. The first meal I eat is usually lunch around noon or so.

Frankly, the thought of eating in the morning makes me nauseous. I frequeantly skip dinner too, so often lunch is the only meal of the day.

And yes, I know that's not healthy. But it is about the only way I've found to lose weight. I can't make myself eat foul tasting healthy crap. But I can live with not eating.

You must be a 7th day Adventist, I do not buy into their teachings.

It's the only true way to salvation. You will burn in hell.

A delicious peach.

Frankly, the thought of eating in the morning makes me nauseous. I frequeantly skip dinner too, so often lunch is the only meal of the day.

And yes, I know that's not healthy. But it is about the only way I've found to lose weight. I can't make myself eat foul tasting healthy crap. But I can live with not eating.

Might not be as unhealthy as you think. Or so I've been reading

I don't get it either... I make mine everyday before I go to work.

2 eggs (scrambled), 3 slices of bacon (oven cooked) and an avocado.

Two slices of bacon, which is normal. I don't eat a big breakfast, just not that hungry in the morning like others have stated. :dunno:

Breakfast burrito that I made for dinner last night.

I cook brunch every Sunday. That's the only day I eat before lunch. My lunch is usually pretty small too. My dinners are massive though.

in about 15 minutes my answer will be a big plate of chicken and vegetables from Mongolian BBQ.

Dessert from last night (leftover ice cream cake). I am not a breakfast person either. When we do not have commitments on the weekends, I will make breakfast. During the week I sometimes grab yogurt and granola around 10 or 11.

I don't eat breakfast or lunch. I have a large dinner and a midnight treat.

I don't eat breakfast or lunch. I have a large dinner and a midnight treat.

Didn't you say you are lacking energy? That's what food is. It gives an energy boast through the day

It's 12:15 and I still havent eaten. Will have a Trader Joe's burrito at lunch, they are the bomb. The black bean and cheese ones from the cold section, not frozen.

My morning shake

spinach

avocado

blueberry

raspberry

BlackBerry

Peanut butter

dry oatmeal

keifer probiotic

Frozen bananas

Avocado

Acai

Almond butter

Almond milk

Cinnamon

Honey

Chia

Tuna with a small amount of mayo on toasted wheat with raw Bermuda onion and a coffee. My breath is worse than Newbies.

I'm not sure the dogma about breakfast being most important has any scientific merit. Eating one meal daily promotes overeating, and your metabolism ramps down when it thinks you're starving the rest of the time.

As for the "foul tasting healthy crap", I submit that you'll begin to like just about anything if you give a chance. Did you like beer the first time you tried it? Coffee? Cigarettes?

Your palate is amazingly adaptable. Plus, there are many healthy choices, some of which you've yet to try.

just had some Vietnamese lemongrass grilled chicken for first meal of the day.

doing teriyaki burgers tonight with grilled pineapple

2 bowls of crispix. I am spending all day tomorrow and into Saturday offshore. I need low fiber food.

Didn't you say you are lacking energy? That's what food is. It gives an energy boast through the day

I too rarely eat breakfast. Especially first thing in the morning. No way.

That said I would have a late lunch and almost immediately feel great (not realizing that I felt like ass before eating) - and be like WOW there certainly is something to that eating = energy thing.

Rinse

Repeat

Oh and Chipotle Chicken Taco (soft)

3 slices of bacon (oven cooked)

Only way to make bacon. So easy and little mess