Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Who else didn't see one pitch of the Home Run Derby?

Jess Mendoza is otherworldly yooge bigly terrible.

ESPN is a joke

Sad

I didn't miss a pitch

For the record I missed a few pitches. :cheers:

His lose. It was exciting

For the record I missed a few pitches. :cheers:

His lose. It was exciting

I heard a few cuts on the radio this morning.

Jess Mendoza was electrifying

If I had known Edjr wasn't going to watch then I wouldn't have either.

I heard a few cuts on the radio this morning.

Jess Mendoza was electrifying

I turned sound way way down

I flipped channels for the most part, wanted to see Stanton and Judge mainly. They didn't disappoint.

I didn't watch it... I used to enjoy watching this when younger but now I just can't get into it...

I wish they put the Future's Game on in prime time instead...

I was at a steak house listening to consultants try to sell me services I don't need while eating a 16oz dry aged ribeye, lobster mac and chees and drinking a bottle of Silver Oak cab.

• Like 1

I was at a steak house listening to consultants try to sell me services I don't need while eating a 16oz dry aged ribeye, lobster mac and chees and drinking a bottle of Silver Oak cab.

:thumbsup:

First round was phenomenal. I don't usually watch after that, that first round is where the fun is.

Judge is impressive but, every one of them put on a show in the first round.

Steroids are back in a big way

This needed its own thread....woof.

Consider to OP

Attention

Judge is a focking animal. Wow.

Sano's HR with the lighting bolt behind the glass was pretty gretta too. :thumbsup:

Didn't see a pitch, then again - rarely ever watch the HR Derby... Why? Idk, I guess seeing bombers hit softball pitches lobbed to them 450' isn't exciting, or even rare, anymore. :dunno:

Saw some of the first guy before leaving to watch my nephew play baseball.

Saw some of the first guy before leaving to watch my nephew play baseball.

Cool little community park here. They had beer and cheese curds. Definitely makes a youth baseball game more interesting.

Cool little community park here. They had beer and cheese curds. Definitely makes a youth baseball game more interesting.

What a really stupid idea...

I understand that place makes their own artisan ketchup.

What a really stupid idea...

For you to post? I agree.

For parents to get together watching kids play baseball? Nah.

Rec league...kids all know each other...parents cheering on both teams in a way as many play on travel teams together.

Nobody was out of hand or unruly. It's one game a night so about an hour and a half.

And it's Wisconsin...they aren't little poosay with alcohol like you.

For you to post? I agree.

For parents to get together watching kids play baseball? Nah.

Rec league...kids all know each other...parents cheering on both teams in a way as many play on travel teams together.

Nobody was out of hand or unruly. It's one game a night so about an hour and a half.

And it's Wisconsin...they aren't little poosay with alcohol like you.

Well I guess since you are in Wisconsin it makes sense... Only idiots up there...

But seriously, beer at a kids baseball game they parents are? You are only asking for trouble, thus a stupid idea... Of course it makes sense how you don't think it is...

Well I guess since you are in Wisconsin it makes sense... Only idiots up there...

But seriously, beer at a kids baseball game they parents are? You are only asking for trouble, thus a stupid idea... Of course it makes sense how you don't think it is...

Yeah, I hate people who have to drink at everything. Grow the Fock up. It's not about you

It's just another thing you don't understand at all.

Yeah, I hate people who have to drink at everything. Grow the Fock up. It's not about you

Seriously... Gee, I am going to a baseball game to watch my young kid play... This is going to suck... I know, I will drink alcohol to make my life better to get through this 90 minutes of hell..

One thing I've never figured out. Especially at concerts.

If you're going to get sh1tfaced and forget most of what you're watching, what's the point?

One thing I've never figured out. Especially at concerts.

If you're going to get sh1tfaced and forget most of what you're watching, what's the point?

Enjoying a beer in a nice summer night does not equal "have to drink". And in the course of an hour and a half game...nobody was shitfaced.

Hell...I didn't hear a single complaint to an ump the whole time we were there.

Drinking beer and eating cheese curds its a family tradition. And daddy only beats mommy because he loves her, now get me another leinenkugel.

Drinking at a youth sporting event is idiotic, asking for trouble.

I go to my nephews hockey game once in a while. Loser parents tailgate before the game. Sad

Enjoying a beer in a nice summer night does not equal "have to drink". And in the course of an hour and a half game...nobody was shitfaced.

Hell...I didn't hear a single complaint to an ump the whole time we were there.

totally different experiences

I just don't get why people (me included) get loaded at concerts/pro sporting events

Not sure how I feel about them serving alcohol at a kid's baseball game. I'm actually surprised it's even legal.

Do you like silver oak cab? My prents have cases of that stuff in the house, and I don't care for it.

Of course, I freely admit I don't have much of a palette.

totally different experiences

I just don't get why people (me included) get loaded at concerts/pro sporting events

That I agree with...

Not sure how I feel about them serving alcohol at a kid's baseball game. I'm actually surprised it's even legal.

How else would one get the teenagers to their house after?