Sign in to follow this  
Mustard Lover

Lamar Miller Usage Quick Hits

Miller was just dropped in my league. Even if you are not enamored with L. Miller, it seems he is too good to be on the waiver wire. I feel I need to put a claim in for him. The problem is, who to drop?

Danny Woodhead? (I have M Gordon) Giovanni Bernard? (I have J Hill), or Martavious Bryant?

See my signature for my current roster and league rules/scoring.

What would you do?

why carry taylor when you have brady? drop taylor if you like all your rbs...esp in a 10 team league you can easily find a bye week QB when the time comes.

i just checked pats on bye in week 4....i'd probably still make the move and pick up whoever next week.

Looks like Miller has an ankle injury. The team activated Jonas Gray. I'd post a link but it's a FFtoday link. you probably saw it when you logged in.

Miller was just dropped in my league. Even if you are not enamored with L. Miller, it seems he is too good to be on the waiver wire. I feel I need to put a claim in for him. The problem is, who to drop?

Danny Woodhead? (I have M Gordon) Giovanni Bernard? (I have J Hill), or Martavious Bryant?

See my signature for my current roster and league rules/scoring.

What would you do?

I would keep Woodhead , I just dropped Miller for Gordan who was dropped Last Saturday . I don't like what I'm seeing from Miller and now he is hurt , naw keep the woodman

DROP Miller? God, no. The level to which some of you overreact is ridiculous. Bench him? Sure. He's hurt and he's got some tough matchups coming up, then a bye. But after that bye you're going to want him back.

Same old story. 13 carries, like evry single freaking week.

yeah, pretty much.

I didnt keep him in my auction league. I had kinda hoped to get him back, but wasnt willing to overpay.

someone in my auction league decided they would overpay, and I let him go. So far its looking like a good move.

why carry taylor when you have brady? drop taylor if you like all your rbs...esp in a 10 team league you can easily find a bye week QB when the time comes.

i just checked pats on bye in week 4....i'd probably still make the move and pick up whoever next week.

Thanks for your responses.

Haha! Just picked up Taylor (for Romo) to cover Brady's bye week (#4). Was proactive by a week. I'm thinking about putting in a waiver claim for L Miller and dropping M Bryant. After Taylor plays week #4, drop him and pick Bryant back up. Risky?

I like having Bernard to cover Hill and Woodhead for Gordon, who I think is gaining steam.

My debate is which 2 have most value of: L Miller, D Woodhead, or M Bryant

DROP Miller? God, no. The level to which some of you overreact is ridiculous. Bench him? Sure. He's hurt and he's got some tough matchups coming up, then a bye. But after that bye you're going to want him back.

Good advice, dude. :-)

Ding Dong the witch is dead, wich old witch? The Philbin witch! Ding dong the wicked witch is deeeeaaaaad.