Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Do you use plastic straws? Well you'd better stop ASAP! :mad:

Edelman uses plastic straws. Tom found out and spiked his water

Bars around here ban plastic straws. One of them sells reuseable metal straws for a buck.

Without plastic straws how will the future diabetics drink their 40 ounces of Coca Cola as they text and drive and stuff their fat faces with Big Macs?

Fock that. I have to have one in my drink. How else am I going to make sure the whiskey is thoroughly mixed with my sprite zero. :bandana:

How else do you snort your coke? With dollar bills? Like an animal!

poor people use dollar bills. They are always loose and used up (like your mom)

the BOA ATM here next to work lets you get 50s and hundeys.

I use a crisp hundro.

Fock that. I have to have one in my drink. How else am I going to make sure the whiskey is thoroughly mixed with my sprite zero. :bandana:

What kind of puzzy mixes their whiskey ;)

What kind of puzzy mixes their whiskey ;)

Same one that uses a straw

poor people use dollar bills. They are always loose and used up (like your mom)

the BOA ATM here next to work lets you get 50s and hundeys.

I use a crisp hundro.

They make bills smaller than a hundo? Why would anyone bother?

What do people use to snort Heroin? MDC, a little help on this one?

Somebody missed the lessons on drug use and IP addresses at the academy. :thumbsup:

Somebody missed the lessons on drug use and IP addresses at the academy. :thumbsup:

I was a soldier in the crack wars. It was whack! You probably did that shite too.

the two bars i frequent quit serving drinks with straws.

if you want to get drunk, stir it with your finger.

welcome to the 21st century. :thumbsup:

the two bars i frequent quit serving drinks with straws.

if you want to get drunk, stir it with your finger.

welcome to the 21st century. :thumbsup:

It believe you, but I would just like to add this is why people from the bozone always made fun of Missoula.

like Tommy chong

Women are not going to stand for this. They have to use a straw because of their lipstick. Alternatively, the people who wash bar glasses are going to fucuking hate life even more. that crap gets on the rim and never leaves. And that shiit just grosses me the hell out.

I guarantee you, somewhere out there there's a company that sells cellulose stick straws or some crap like that and they're about to make a billion dollars.

Unpossible. Everyone knows that if you care about pollution that you are a crazy liberal. Or at least hardcore righties know that.

It is the equivalent of a someone with less grey matter in their prefrontal cortex going to McDonald's and ordering 2 big macs, a large fry, an apply pie, and a diet coke. The diet coke would be the straws.

Yes, theoretically a diet coke has less calories than a regular coke, but it doesn't really help.

It believe you, but I would just like to add this is why people from the bozone always made fun of Missoula.

yeah, but the griz are better. :bandana:

sig bet?

Women are not going to stand for this. They have to use a straw because of their lipstick. Alternatively, the people who wash bar glasses are going to fucuking hate life even more. that crap gets on the rim and never leaves. And that shiit just grosses me the hell out.

I guarantee you, somewhere out there there's a company that sells cellulose stick straws or some crap like that and they're about to make a billion dollars.

Disney has some type of paper straw. I dont know what the fock it was. Worked fine, but didnt feel right in the mouth.

You are welcome for the softball.

The absurd hysteria around plastic straws

Actress Nina Nelson and other celebrities made a video claiming that plastic straws kill sea life: “In the USA alone, over 500 million straws are being used every single day, most of which are going into our oceans.”

Plastic garbage in oceans is a genuine problem. But most of the pollution comes from Asia. A small amount does come from America, but only a tiny fraction of that is plastic straws.

But what about that scary “500 million” figure that celebrities, politicians and news anchors constantly cite? It turns out that number came from a 10-year-old who, for a school project, telephoned some straw makers.

She also points out that paper and bamboo straws aren’t environmentally pristine. “Paper products take more energy and effort to produce. And paper doesn’t degrade in a landfill, either. Everything (in landfills) is essentially mummified.”

Also, paper straws cost eight times more to make than plastic straws.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/19/john-stossel-absurd-hysteria-around-plastic-straws.html

Actress Nina Nelson and other celebrities made a video claiming that plastic straws kill sea life: “In the USA alone, over 500 million straws are being used every single day, most of which are going into our oceans.”

Plastic garbage in oceans is a genuine problem. But most of the pollution comes from Asia. A small amount does come from America, but only a tiny fraction of that is plastic straws.

But what about that scary “500 million” figure that celebrities, politicians and news anchors constantly cite? It turns out that number came from a 10-year-old who, for a school project, telephoned some straw makers.

She also points out that paper and bamboo straws aren’t environmentally pristine. “Paper products take more energy and effort to produce. And paper doesn’t degrade in a landfill, either. Everything (in landfills) is essentially mummified.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/19/john-stossel-absurd-hysteria-around-plastic-straws.html

And they can't make straws with loops out of paper.

It truly is a mental disorder.

I see this a lot.

"Most is going into our oceans "

Is there some program where plastic straws bypass landfills and are just dumped directly into the sea? What is this madness???

I see this a lot.

"Most is going into our oceans "

Is there some program where plastic straws bypass landfills and are just dumped directly into the sea? What is this madness???

You should see it when I go offshore, straws everywhere. It is unbelievable.

Straw man argument

Now people are protesting because stroke victims and others need straws.

There are a lot of disabled people that need straws to drink.