Strike

Winning! MAGA!

Thought about creating a new thread but if I did that every time Trump wins those threads would fill a couple of pages. Didn't see a thread on this but last week Trump signed the first of what will hopefully be multiple bills trying to rebuild the V.A. to help our veterans, something Obummer didn't care about:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/23/us/politics/trump-veterans-accountability-bill.html

:thumbsup:

Wait... didn't Trump say NATO was obsolete?

I don't know. I know he has said they don't pay their fair share, and this is a response to that. If he did say it, I'd like to see the context. I'm sure you will post a link as I did twice above. TIA.

He also had an outstanding press conference with the new South Korean President. Announced more S Korean investment in manufacturing in the US, and that S Korea will

Address the trade defecit, which ballooned to 11 billion dollars after the dope who was President last signed one of his horrible, for the US, trade deals. I guess the Koreans plied him with some dog stew to get him to give the store away. MAGA

Thought about creating a new thread but if I did that every time Trump wins those threads would fill a couple of pages. Didn't see a thread on this but last week Trump signed the first of what will hopefully be multiple bills trying to rebuild the V.A. to help our veterans, something Obummer didn't care about:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/23/us/politics/trump-veterans-accountability-bill.html

:thumbsup:

Thumbs up for signing the bills.

Thumbs down for the lies that Obama didn't care about it.

Both he and Bush made efforts...and came up short. its a clusterfock...will what Trump is doing work and better it even more? I hope so.

If they're increasing their spending to what was agreed upon back in 2014, does that mean that the US is going to spend less money?

Wait... didn't Trump say NATO was obsolete?

this is what people continue to not understand, Trump in everything he says and does, always starts with the most extreme, he uses it to negotiate middle ground, hes done it over and over

If he came in and said, NATO is great but we need to get more countries to pay more, his room for negotiations is less

I can't even begin to get into all the transgender BS that was scheduled to begin in the military thanks to Obama, but Mattis put a stop to it for now. It's not MAGA or winning, it's actually sad that it had to be stopped. Obama and his ilk were hell bent on destroying the greatest military in the world, and HRC would have closed the deal. I'll take all of Trumps buffoonery in exchange for these results.

• Like 1

My favorite part was when Dumbald warned Syria ahead of time and spent $100 million taxpayer USD to lob a few missiles at an abandoned airfield just to get his focktard supporters wet.

MAGA! :overhead:

I can't even begin to get into all the transgender BS that was scheduled to begin in the military thanks to Obama, but Mattis put a stop to it for now. It's not MAGA or winning, it's actually sad that it had to be stopped. Obama and his ilk were hell bent on destroying the greatest military in the world, and HRC would have closed the deal. I'll take all of Trumps buffoonery in exchange for these results.

HRC is a neocon and a war hawk. She had no reason to weaken the military

HRC is a neocon and a war hawk. She had no reason to weaken the military

She changed. Was in full support of this BS.

Campaign bs she is who she is

Yeah, she would have put a halt to it like Mattis and Trump just did.

Everyday I become more happy with myself for not falling for the BS and voting Trump.

Everyday I become more happy with myself for not falling for the BS and voting Trump.

Yeah. When I see him doing silly things I get a little queasy, but it's the things that are getting done that are important. The other stuff is a distraction. It would be good if he didn't do that stuff, but not enough to make me regret him. The other option was a disaster.

Yeah. When I see him doing silly things I get a little queasy, but it's the things that are getting done that are important. The other stuff is a distraction. It would be good if he didn't do that stuff, but not enough to make me regret him. The other option was a disaster.

It's all driven by the hateful MSM. Just let the man do his job. The problem is they know he will be successful.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Laughing as he takes a dump in a hallway.

If you're in third grade...yes.

For the leader of the most powerful country in earth...it's Focking pathetic.

No wonder you like it.

You and the rest of the left wing blogosphere is going ape shiot over this tweet.

Please RT if you agree the cabinet must invoke the 25th Amendment, TODAY, and immediately remove @realDonaldTrump from the presidency.

:lol:

"If your enemy is angry, irritate him." - Sun Tzu

No wonder you like it.

Covfefe

You and the rest of the left wing blogosphere is going ape shiot over this tweet.

Keith OlbermannVerified account @KeithOlbermann 3h3 hours ago

More

Please RT if you agree the cabinet must invoke the 25th Amendment, TODAY, and immediately remove @realDonaldTrump from the presidency.

My post you quoted is an example of going ape shiot?

It's cute that Olberman is trying to become relevant again.

No wonder you like it.

My post you quoted is an example of going ape shiot?

I dunno, that's kinda ape shiot. Maybe not Olbermann level, but I'm confident you would welcome Olbermann's call for an impeachment because Trump calls out CNN.

By the way, have you noticed that CNN is a hack fake news station, just like I've been saying for years? I'm fascinated that you and your liberal ilk are more concerned with a Trump tweet than the fact that CNN has no credibility. :thumbsup:

I dunno, that's kinda ape shiot. Maybe not Olbermann level, but I'm confident you would welcome Olbermann's call for an impeachment because Trump calls out CNN.

By the way, have you noticed that CNN is a hack fake news station, just like I've been saying for years? I'm fascinated that you and your liberal ilk are more concerned with a Trump tweet than the fact that CNN has no credibility. :thumbsup:

Saying it's Focking pathetic is your threshold for ape shiot...gotcha.

CNN is a fake news station? Not really...

And yes I'm concerned that the Oresident spends his time constantly attacking the press and citizens that are critical of him.

As should most people be. It's alarming what sorts of BS you all are now ok with from the President.

Saying it's Focking pathetic is your threshold for ape shiot...gotcha.

CNN is a fake news station? Not really...

And yes I'm concerned that the Oresident spends his time constantly attacking the press and citizens that are critical of him.

As should most people be. It's alarming what sorts of BS you all are now ok with from the President.

Somebody posted this on FB today; it is 5 months old but basically captures my opinion on Trump and the media, albeit a little angsty and holier-than-thou for my taste.

January 25, 2017

How Losing My Political Values Helped Me Gain My Freedom [Warden]

There's a frustrating game that the left plays with conservatives. It's an Alinksy tactic called, "Make them live up to their values." Now, living up to one's values isn't a bad thing, but setting high standards ultimately means that you'll sometimes fall short.

The left loves to exploit these shortcomings--every Christian who falls short of perfection is a hypocrite; the social values candidate you voted for just got arrested for drunk driving. Haha, everything you believe and advocate is now discredited.

They got away with it for years, waving away the lies, hypocrisy, indiscretions, and criminal behavior from their own politicians while beating the right mercilessly with the missteps of their own. It's effective because the right always maintains a baseline of integrity not displayed by the left, as evidenced by comparing what happens to Republican politicians when they're caught in criminal behavior with what happens to Democrats. Republican voters and politicians reluctantly dump the malefactor while Democrats defend their guy and launch an offensive against those who demand accountability.

And then came along Trump, a guy just ripe for demonization by the left. I think it's fair to say that even his early supporters worried that the Democrats would successfully make him toxic to the general voting public with his boorish behavior, vulgarity, multiple bankruptcies and very public divorces.

But something strange happened. Not only did Donald Trump not care about attacks on his character, neither did anyone else. We saw this new paradigm assert itself over and over during the primary throughout repeated media predictions that this time he's gone to far and he's cooked.

This same indifference that helped Trump carry the election has continued into the early days of his administration. With it comes a refreshingly freeing state of mind. Personally, I don't feel in any way responsible for Trump, nor do I feel compelled to defend him against attack.

Why? Because I voted for retribution.

"He's think-skinned and petty!" shrieks the left. "He takes everything personally!"

Good, I say. I want him to take attacks personally and deal out payback. I know I won't be the target, you will be.

"He's unpresidential! He'll destroy the integrity of the office!"

No, that's already happened. Remember, you elected a -talking jackass who takes selfies at state funerals when he's not giving stealth middle fingers to his opponents during debates. There is no dignity of the office, not after Clinton and Obama.

"He's a narcissist! He's got totalitarian impulses!"

Yes, he's basically a mirror version of Obama. Except now, he'll be working for what I want. The end justifies the means. You taught me that.

"A sitting president going after the media. OMG!"

Oh, like Obama trashing Rush Limbaugh and Fox News? How about when he sent his lackeys to berate news reporters for failure to flatter him at all times. Oh, and NSA spying on the press. That was pretty great, too.

"He won't show his taxes!"

Don't care. Where are Obama's college transcripts, by the way?

"He's a bully! Is this what you want? Someone who uses his power to bully other people?!!!"

And this is where everything funnels down to the very nexus of my change in attitude from "Do unto others" to "I will do unto you what you do unto me."

It's two words: Memories Pizza.

It was that moment that everything changed for me--not only the harassment, fake Yelp reviews and the death threats that forced them to temporarily close up shop--oh, that was bad enough, but the most powerful man on Earth bullying a couple of small town pizza owners from Indiana simply for expressing an opinion on a hypothetical asked of them by a reporter with a malicious agenda? That was when I snapped.

Do you remember?

It's this that sent me to a place from which I'll never return. I literally don't care what Donald Trump does because nothing he can do is worse than what they've already done.

Donald Trump isn't the bully; he only insults and abuses people in power who have attacked him. They're the bullies. The left, with their smears, their witch hunts, their slanders, their insults, their riots, their violence, and their weaponizing of the federal bureaucracy.

There aren't any rules anymore because the left only applies them one way. And in doing so, they've left what once was a civil compact between the two parties in smoldering ruins.

I have no personal investment in Donald Trump. He is a tool to punish the left and roll back their ill-gotten gains, no more and no less. If he succeeds even partially in those two things, then I'll consider his election a win.

Further, I no longer have any investment in any particular political values, save one: The rules created by the left will be applied to the left as equally and punitively as they have applied them to the right. And when they beg for mercy, I'll begin to reconsider. Or maybe not. Because these people.

This new philosophy has freed me of more emotional angst that I can describe. Literally nothing the left says or does matters to me anymore. I don't care about their tantrums. I don't care about their accusations. I don't care if they say Trump is lying. I don't care if Trump is lying.

They created this Frankenstein. They own it. I am free of all obligation. I will never play defense again. I will attack, attack, attack, attack using their own tactics against them until they learn their lesson.

What I will not do is let them play my values against me ever again. I don't need to prove that I'm better than them. I already know it.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/368084.php

Food stamp rolls plummet

After the food stamp rolls swelled for years under the Obama administration, fresh figures show a dramatic reduction in states that recently have moved to restore work requirements.

States were allowed to waive those rules for able-bodied adults thanks to the 2009 economic stimulus. As the rules loosened and the economy sputtered out of the recession, food stamp enrollment soared to record levels peaking at nearly 48 million nationwide in 2013.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/04/food-stamp-rolls-plummet-in-states-that-restore-work-requirements.html

Mr 'Winner" better not be too much of a pussie to question Putin about the election tampering. Here's his chance to show who the world leader is. He better not wilt.

Mr 'Winner" better not be too much of a pussie to question Putin about the election tampering. Here's his chance to show who the world leader is. He better not wilt.

Putin has already laughed off the election tampering conspiracy theory.

Hopefully they can both share some laughs over those freaks running with that nut bag excuse for losing.