Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Is it racist to not be physically attracted to a certain race of women?

I have to admit that I am not attracted to women who are 1/1024 Cherokee. Don't like the high cheekbones.

I have to admit that I am not attracted to women who are 1/1024 Cherokee. Don't like the high cheekbones.

Well, being a gay troubadour doesn't help your case.

I'm just a troubadour, albeit a hardcore one. . You seem to know about the gay ones though, judging by the websites you have bookmarked. It's ok, we don't have a gay around here. Welcome aboard!

I'm just a troubadour, albeit a hardcore one. . You seem to know about the gay ones though, judging by the websites you have bookmarked. It's ok, we don't have a gay around here. Welcome aboard!

phag troubadour

You would fvck a goat. So no input from you needed. And if you said that to me in person, I would land a hammer across the side of your head.

That's kinda violent, internet tough guy. If you tried that with me I would block it and beat the snot out of you. Feel free to leave, mkay bye. :thumbsup:

I guess I should also include:

Single

College Educated

Steady reliable legal income greater than mine

Needle in the haystack

(male 48 and older)

Perhaps if I had straight long hair or weave and bigger breasts, I might be happily married.

Or I'm just an ugly b1tch, lol.

I'm all of those things! :banana:

Except for the single part. :mellow:

Here come the high testosterone posts, sweet

I am really not attracted to Asian men....for obivous reasons.

Here come the high testosterone posts, sweet

Leaves you out then.

That's a harsh statement. I mentioned earlier that I don't find dark black (e.g., Grace Jones) women attractive, but I find light black (Halle Berry) women very attractive. I also mentioned a preference for Korean vs. Viet, because I associate their eyes as being rounder and more like mine. That being said their could be an underlying racist motive, but I don't think it needs to be there. I just don't find them attractive in general. :dunno:

Korean women have more round eyes mostly because they are all plastic surgery queens over there, and that is far and away the most popular surgical procedure.

I dated a Chinese girl who had had it done twice. She wanted to borrow money from me for her third go at it. She hated that one she was bigger than the other. Its one of those things Id never noticed, but once she said it, I couldnt NOT notice it.

I upgraded shortly thereafter anyway.

I have a friend who is Canadian of Chinese descent. Guy is a 32 year old virgin. Complete and utter lack of social skills in general, and with women in particular. Dude is focking woman repellant.

Anyway, he once got drunk and asked us if 6 cm was really small for peemus size. Not being real good with metric, I had to convert it.

Comes out to 2.36 inches. Poor bastard.

You would fvck a goat. So no input from you needed. And if you said that to me in person, I would land a hammer across the side of your head.

Oh no. Please dont. :lol:

Internet tough guy. :overhead:

It's not about finding them. Obviously. And it's not that I don'l like some of them as individuals, it's just the attraction isn't there. I have been lucky enough in my life to have dated girls who I thought were "out-of-my-class beautiful" who were milky white Americans, Italians, Mexicans, Irish, and the long time love of my life who l am with now is Korean. It's just that the attraction isn't there for black women as much as many of you have for them.

Wait. You're dissing the sisters yet you settled for a Korean? :lol:

Now i feel bad about my last post. You nailed HT's sexual preference. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Wait. You're dissing the sisters yet you settled for a Korean? :lol:

Hmm. Seems like a high proportion of the geek club are married non white, with Asian winning.

Me and volty pen and sea foam Asian. I think theres one or two others Im forgetting.

Someone is married to a Puerto Rican. Wanna say mmmmbeer? Think there are a couple of others with Latina wives.

Ive seriously considered starting a business where I go around Asia and find chicks, then find dudes in America who want one. Would be the easiest thing in the world on both sides. Hell, you cant go anywhere in the Philippines or Thailand without finding white guys trolling for either short or long term ass.

Hmm. Seems like a high proportion of the geek club are married non white, with Asian winning.

Me and volty pen and sea foam Asian. I think theres one or two others Im forgetting.

Someone is married to a Puerto Rican. Wanna say mmmmbeer? Think there are a couple of others with Latina wives.

Ive seriously considered starting a business where I go around Asia and find chicks, then find dudes in America who want one. Would be the easiest thing in the world on both sides. Hell, you cant go anywhere in the Philippines or Thailand without finding white guys trolling for either short or long term ass.

Yeah, I think Asian women are at the top of the dating food chain. Not for meat-and-potatoes, boring midwesterners, but the rest of the world seems to value their beauty bigly.

Korean men and women are gorgeous! The K-Pop stars are stunningly beautiful. Let's be honest, every group has beautiful and ugly people.

Take a look at Chou Tzuyu in Google Images. I think she's a doll!

except blacks

:bandana:

Of course there are! Don't be ridiculous.

Of course there are! Don't be ridiculous.

lighten up, its a joke cause you said it

I am probably the guy here who thinks that black women are more attractive than anyone else on the forum

I think I am the only person who actually picked a black woman in the hot tv women draft

You have a cavernous vagina?

You don't like guys who can spell?

White features are also black features.

Here she is with her hair in its natural state (scroll down):

https://www.vibe.com/2013/10/vixen-next-artist-justine-skye?amp=1

Not sure if you're aware but if you right click on that image and then click open image in new tab and then link the address for the new tab you can post just the image you want.

https://static.vibe.com/uploads/2013/10/VIBE-Vixen-Justine-Skye.jpg

Not sure if you're aware but if you right click on that image and then click open image in new tab and then link the address for the new tab you can post just the image you want.

Yes, thanks but I'm on my phone and wasn't able to just get the link to the image. I had the image alone but link that was copied was for the whole article.

But I'm not a fan of black curly hair

I know. That is why black women wear weaves and wigs. It's why we barely have hair because we take so much effort straightening it that it breaks off.

If we wear it naturally, as I do, most people find it unattractive.

Which is why I was on the site NaturallyCurly. It helps women feel secure about wearing their hair as it grows out of their heads instead of conforming to fit in to a beauty standard that is damaging to your hair and psyche.

It's amazing how many white women, Latina and even Indian women straighten their hair and hate their curls.

I have the tiny curls which everyone hates, especially black men.

That's kinda violent, internet tough guy. If you tried that with me I would block it and beat the snot out of you. Feel free to leave, mkay bye. :thumbsup:

Looks who is internet tough guy. Douche. You wouldn't stand a chance. You can go back to beating your sister now.

I know. That is why black women wear weaves and wigs. It's why we barely have hair because we take so much effort straightening it that it breaks off.

If we wear it naturally, as I do, most people find it unattractive.

Which is why I was on the site NaturallyCurly. It helps women feel secure about wearing their hair as it grows out of their heads instead of conforming to fit in to a beauty standard that is damaging to your hair and psyche.

It's amazing how many white women, Latina and even Indian women straighten their hair and hate their curls.

I have the tiny curls which everyone hates, especially black men.

I like the curly hair. I find it attractive.

There is a naturalness to it, and to me it exudes confidence, and there is something really sexy about a confident woman.

1 of the things that black women are doing and now white women started copying is the absolutely stupid looking double bun hairstyle. Great, now you look like Minnie Mouse.

I don't know which is worse, that, or the stupid seashell bun. Which is a single ball of hair about the same size as a chick's head sitting right on top of her head.

Dbl Bun: https://goo.gl/images/uZbg6h

You know, just because you can wear your hair like that? Doesn't mean you should.

1 of the things that black women are doing and now white women started copying is the absolutely stupid looking double bun hairstyle. Great, now you look like Minnie Mouse.

I don't know which is worse, that, or the stupid seashell bun. Which is a single ball of hair about the same size as a chick's head sitting right on top of her head.

Dbl Bun: https://goo.gl/images/uZbg6h

You know, just because you can wear your hair like that? Doesn't mean you should.

Yeah, not a fan.....too much of a "look at me" ploy...like, trying too hard...

• Like 1