Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Non-white' student linked to racist graffiti inside school, officials say

School officials in a Missouri community were making plans Tuesday to discipline a non-white student whom they said had confessed to writing a racial slur and the phrase White Lives Matter on a mirror inside a girls restroom at a high school.

Parkway schools Superintendent Keith Marty said in a statement Tuesday that the revelation that a non-white student was involved was surprising, but it did not diminish the hurt caused by the incident at Parkway Central High School in Chesterfield.

This is very much a white person issue that we need to tackle as white people and speak up against, parent Alexandria Lane-Detwiler said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22/nonwhite-student-linked-to-racist-graffiti-inside-school-officials-say.html

A lot of this going on. They want to pretend that racism is real problem to about but since they can't find any, they have to make it up themselves.

if I were admin, I would ban you.

Moving forward, I'm just going to assume this is the case. Happening way too much.

Whatever happened with that incident at LeBron's house in LA? I have a feeling that was complete bs as well. No pictures, no follow-up from police, yadda yadda..

The better question is why is "White Lives Matter" considered racist but "Black Lives Matter" isn't (to the media).

I mean they are right though, white lives do matter.

The exact same thing happened here at the Air Force Academy. Made big national news and then ended up being just like the case above.

It pisses me off that we can't drag these f****** in front of the hot Bright Lights of the press and Grill them and shame them.

Happened at Eastern Michigan. It was ongoing. Each time it happened the student body was outraged. Black kids didn't feel safe. The police vowed to treat it as hate speech.

Fast forward to present day. Turns out it's a black dude. But noooowwwwwww. Cops say nahhh. No racist intent.

Uhhhh...wtf

95% of these stories turn out to be hoaxes perpetrated by liberals.

When the story breaks the blue check bots get the headlines out and work the fools into a tizzy.

Then the virtue signalling starts and anyone who dares to question the story is labelled a racist, sexist, anti-semite, islamaphobe, homophobe, etc.

The idiots on FB, CNN and FBG all think that the country is filled with hate and division thanks to Trump.

A few weeks or months later it is revealed that it was all a hoax, usually committed by a member of the victim group supposedly being attacked.

None of the idiots on FB, CNN, or FBG hear of this because the blue check bots don't trend the story.

The idiots continue thinking they are virtuous and everyone else is a monster.

Meanwhile, we will continue to win every election and laugh at them as they are exposed as rapist/racist hypocrites while we go on living our badass lives.