Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Anybody Dressing Up And Going Out?

Going to a Halloween party that was planned months ago. Dressing up in scrubs I used one year when I went as a proctologist. Cant wear the white jacket anymore cause I put chocolate pudding on it and the bugs and mice ate it. I wrote CDC on the back and front of the scrubs and a friend is going to make a scary clown face with teeth like the one on the show American Horror Story.

Going to ba a lot of slutoweeners there. What you fuckos up to tonight?

Taking my kid out, he's a bobble head and I'm a drag queen.

Went to a bar Halloween party last Saturday dressed as a cowboy. Went to another bar Wednesday night dressed as a woman.

Taking my kid out, he's a bobble head and I'm a drag queen.

So what costumes are you two wearing?

I have to turn off my porch light and wait for my parole officer to show up and check on me. Bummer of a holiday.

I am going as Worms ... no costume but I am brushing up on some snarky elitist - leftwing - hipster phases though.

We had a costume contest at work today. Adidas track suit (jamaica themed) and a crocheted rasta hat. The white Bob Marley. It was basically a weak excuse to wear sweatpants to work.

When they were judging, they announced first place was two tickets to the U of Michigan game Saturday. I asked if second place got four tickets. :lol: Everyone laughed except for the 8-10 u of m grads on the trade floor.

I was Worms: I wore a sweatshirt from Hollywood Upstairs Law College

So what costumes are you two wearing?

:lol:

Saw Larry Fitzgerald tonight, trick or treating on our street. He was riding a Segue while his kid was collecting candy. Later we were sitting on a friend's driveway handing out candy and a teen came up in a Fitz jersey.

Me: Are you a Fitz fan?

Him: Yeah!

Me: See that guy on the Segue there? That's Fitz.

Him: <_< :huh: :o

Went to a bar Halloween party last Saturday dressed as a cowboy. Went to another bar Wednesday night dressed as a woman.

Don't you wear chaps and women's clothing to bars every week?

Saw Larry Fitzgerald tonight, trick or treating on our street. He was riding a Segue while his kid was collecting candy. Later we were sitting on a friend's driveway handing out candy and a teen came up in a Fitz jersey.

Me: Are you a Fitz fan?

Him: Yeah!

Me: See that guy on the Segue there? That's Fitz.

Him: <_< :huh: :o

Wow Fitz must be a doosh

Wow Fitz must be a doosh

Because of the Segue? That was my initial thought, but then I figured that he is probably on a strict regimen of how much and when he works out.

Because of the Segue? That was my initial thought, but then I figured that he is probably on a strict regimen of how much and when he works out.

Yeah the segue. I mean it's not like he's walking miles and miles with these kids

Yeah the segue. I mean it's not like he's walking miles and miles with these kids

Well, maybe not miles and miles. But maybe miles. Like I said, he probably has a fairly strict evening regimen. Or maybe you are right and he is a doosh who makes more in one week than we make in a year. :dunno:

Well, maybe not miles and miles. But maybe miles. Like I said, he probably has a fairly strict evening regimen. Or maybe you are right and he is a doosh who makes more in one week than we make in a year. :dunno:

:cry:

I was Worms: I wore a sweatshirt from Hollywood Upstairs Law College

Is that a Dr. Nick reference, or was that a saying before Dr. Nick?

Is that a Dr. Nick reference, or was that a saying before Dr. Nick?

:thumbsup:

wealth envy

I'll admit to that for anyone riding a Segway. Those things are cool, but way too expensive for anyone that isn't loaded to justify buying. If I had Fitz money, I'd be riding a Segway Halloween night. Heck, I'd dress up as Paul Blart complete with fat suit for it.

Anyone else see 'skids foray into this thread as a subtle way to go LOOKATME!!! I am so rich, larry fitzgerald brings his kids trick or treating on my street.. :dunno:

:lol: j/k man

Anyone else see 'skids foray into this thread as a subtle way to go LOOKATME!!! I am so rich, larry fitzgerald brings his kids trick or treating on my street.. :dunno:

:lol: j/k man

I assumed Larry wanted to show his kids how "real people" lived