Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Off-season arrests in 2017?

How Many 2017 Off-Season Arrests?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many arrests will there be this off-season?

• 0-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 35+

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/07/05/cowboys-lb-damien-wilson-arrested-for-aggravated-assault-with-deadly-weapon/

When teams wrap up their offseason programs, coaches often talk about the need to stay out of trouble in the weeks leading up to training camp because they want to avoid situations like the one Cowboys linebacker Damien Wilson finds himself in on Wednesday.

According to multiple reports, police in Frisco, Texas have confirmed that Wilson was arrested on Tuesday night. Details about what led to Wilson’s arrest haven’t come to light, but he has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Give these men a Bible.

I would love to just sit and talk to some of these men.

Give these you men a Bible.

I would love to just sit and talk to some of these men.

Have you tried to reach out? Maybe one of them takes you up on it

Local yes because i know how to contact them.

These football players nope.

It's a great outreach program and it truly does change life's.

Given the right contacts I would.

With many to come along a help.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/07/10/bills-defensive-tackle-adolphus-washington-arrested-on-weapons-charges/

Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Adolphus Washington was arrested on weapons charges Sunday in Cincinnati, according to 7 Eyewitness News in Buffalo.

Washington allegedly displayed a gun to police as officers were attempting to clear out a water park around 10 p.m.

According to the police report, Washington “reached for and displayed a gun while sitting inside his vehicle, just feet away from officers.” He was arrested on the spot and later released.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/07/24/cowboys-lucky-whitehead-arrested-warrant-issued-for-shoplifting/

Cowboys wide receiver Lucky Whitehead was reportedly arrested for shoplifting last month, then had a warrant issued for his arrest after he failed to appear in court to answer for the charge.

Whitehead’s initial arrest took place on June 22 in Virginia, according to TMZ. At that time, he was accused of taking less than $200 worth of items from a convenience store.

On July 6, Whitehead failed to show up at Prince William County Court for an appearance related to the June 22 arrest, and a warrant was issued for his arrest. He will now also face a charge of failure to appear in court.

I guess this counts as 2. :dunno: