Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

The Walking Dead Season 3

Only one episode in and I already want Lori to die... What's with AMC shows having some of the cuntiest women characters? :dunno:

I have hated that b1tch since the first episode. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I have hated that b1tch since the first episode. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The below is a spoiler

In the comic book, Laurie and the baby get shot at the same time. Both die. Pretty brutal scene. No idea if the series will go the same route, but one can hope

the above is a spoiler

It could spoil something, just saying...

I just don't like how we will never know what caused the virus - the writers have said they will never include this info.

Honestly, I feel like that where Resident Evil went wrong.

They talked about this whole umbrella corporation and how they caused everything, but a big evil corporation turned out to just be a giant black hole of story plots and soon the storyline was more about taking down the big evil corporation rather than zombies. I haven't seen the newest few movies, but the last one I saw, the zombies were almost just an accessory.

Walking Dead is about the characters and how they are handling this situation. Why I like it so much is the fact that you know just as much as the characters, so you are almost as lost as they are. If you start finding out the reason for the apocalypse, then the story becomes bigger than the main characters, and that just makes it a whole different show entirely.

Interesting episode. The governor seems like a focked up character. not sure why he would want to get rid of all the military guys. Their community almost reminds me of the community in "lost". something just doesn't seem right. Nice aquarium.

Interesting episode. The governor seems like a focked up character. not sure why he would want to get rid of all the military guys. Their community almost reminds me of the community in "lost". something just doesn't seem right. Nice aquarium.

The whole "community" gives off a serious Jonestown vibe to me.

Also, how long before The Governor gets into Andrea's pants? I'm putting the over/under at 1.5 episodes.

They made a point of saying that the Woodbury Neighbor Watch was self trained...I'm thinking he didn't want any competition for power.

It's only going to get more interesting from here.... ;)

I would go back just cause it is so good. You can pick up on most of it though. Rick the leader is married to the pregnant woman but she had a boyfriend when she thought he had died. The BF is gone now though. Also..If people die and they come back then it's a tip that mouf to mouf is not a very good idea.

That whole episode they were hugging on Herschel and giving mouth-to-mouth I'm like are you $#%ing stupid? That dude will eat you!

Honestly, I feel like that where Resident Evil went wrong.

They talked about this whole umbrella corporation and how they caused everything, but a big evil corporation turned out to just be a giant black hole of story plots and soon the storyline was more about taking down the big evil corporation rather than zombies. I haven't seen the newest few movies, but the last one I saw, the zombies were almost just an accessory.

Walking Dead is about the characters and how they are handling this situation. Why I like it so much is the fact that you know just as much as the characters, so you are almost as lost as they are. If you start finding out the reason for the apocalypse, then the story becomes bigger than the main characters, and that just makes it a whole different show entirely.

TWD is the closest show to LOST out there right now. As you never really know anything -- Other than season 1 when Ricks hears the guy at the CDC say a Virus got out and they were all infected. We learn a little more each year but thats it - its all character based.

No Idea where the Govenor angle goes -- I understand killing the Military -- take their stuff -- keeping them might of been extra gun hands but also extra mouths to feed and ego's to deal with. In that situation you do what you have to do. Not sure about his heads the walker heads fine but I think he was shocked when he saw the human head of the Pilot.

I know I'm being a snob here, but I HATE the idea that the governor shot that running away soldier because for one; he had no rear sight, and 2, he looked like he was aiming at the moon.

http://www.armoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/the-walking-dead-ar-15-no-sight.jpg

:lol:

I was laughing when the women were using the CB radio in the first season, they were doing it wrong.

Also, who in the hell is cutting all the grass constantly.

:lol:

I was laughing when the women were using the CB radio in the first season, they were doing it wrong.

Also, who in the hell is cutting all the grass constantly.

And how Rick could chop off the old guys leg with an old hatchet and avoid infection is beyond me.

But the show rocks!

And how Rick could chop off the old guys leg with an old hatchet and avoid infection is beyond me.

But the show rocks!

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I love it!!!!

Sans Breaking Bad, this is officially the best show on TV right now. I almost gave up on it halfway through last season, glad I stuck around :thumbsup:

The thing that bugs me most about walking dead is that while walls are a decent line of defense, they are not the best defense mechanism by any stretch of the imagination. Holes, moats, ditches stuff like that are the best defense since the zombies are too stupid to walk around. You just dig a big hole, and have a small bridge spanning it. The zombies will just walk straight to you and fall in the hole and then they're stuck. So what you do is dig a 6 foot trench about 5 feet wide on the outer side of your wall. Then span it with a retractable bridge and watch as the stupid ass zombies fall in the holes and you dump a bunch of flamable liquid on them and burn them to ######.

The thing that bugs me most about walking dead is that while walls are a decent line of defense, they are not the best defense mechanism by any stretch of the imagination. Holes, moats, ditches stuff like that are the best defense since the zombies are too stupid to walk around. You just dig a big hole, and have a small bridge spanning it. The zombies will just walk straight to you and fall in the hole and then they're stuck. So what you do is dig a 6 foot trench about 5 feet wide on the outer side of your wall. Then span it with a retractable bridge and watch as the stupid ass zombies fall in the holes and you dump a bunch of flamable liquid on them and burn them to ######.

that comes later on in the comics

If you haven't read the two books: Rise of the Governor and Road to Woodbury, you're really missing out.

Great ep tonight. Laurie fans must have been happy. Carl is a tough MF. HTF did that guy in the yard survive a few eps ago?

Dear Walking Dead Writers & Producers,

Thank you!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Better Late Than Never

They must not have been happy with black actor they had. So, they kill off the one black guy and replace him with another.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Did we see her get shot? Was she even dead after the adhoc surgery? They give her a c section and she just dies? Maybe I need to rewatch - it. But I never actually saw him kill his Mom we just heard it.

Is Merle looking for Darrel to kill him or bring him with him?

Did we see her get shot? Was she even dead after the adhoc surgery? They give her a c section and she just dies? Maybe I need to rewatch - it. But I never actually saw him kill his Mom we just heard it.

Is Merle looking for Darrel to kill him or bring him with him?

did you really need to see a son shoot his own mother, even if it was Lori and it's a television show?

you are a sick focker. :thumbsdown:

I like that they are not shy about killing off main characters. Don't kill Daryl, though, he's the best one left.

did you really need to see a son shoot his own mother, even if it was Lori and it's a television show?

My point was you don't really know if he shot her. She was one of the top 2-3 people in the show -- yeah I know they killed Shane off last season but it seems strange they would just kill her off in a NON- finale episode.

also yeah I would liked of of seen it :ninja:

I like that they are not shy about killing off main characters. Don't kill Daryl, though, he's the best one left.

He's the guy from Boondock Saints right? He is my favorite as well. Wondering if Merle is going try to bring Daryl too Woodbury or kill him - not certain which way that goes.

Did that short haired older chick die as well --- if So :overhead:

Do abortions come back as zombies?

I'm still getting these Lori thoughts in my head:

Not sure if the cesarian section didn't just cause her to pass out.

No one saw Carl put a bullet in her head.

The other older chick is probably still alive and she was the one practicing the cesarian section.

Walking dead nightmare: The old chick finds lori, patches her up and in two weeks we see Lori and the old chick walk back into the picture. :thumbsdown:

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Dear Walking Dead Writers & Producers,

Thank you!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Better Late Than Never

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm still getting these Lori thoughts in my head:

Not sure if the cesarian section didn't just cause her to pass out.

No one saw Carl put a bullet in her head.

The other older chick is probably still alive and she was the one practicing the cesarian section.

Walking dead nightmare: The old chick finds lori, patches her up and in two weeks we see Lori and the old chick walk back into the picture. :thumbsdown:

buzzkill :thumbsdown:

really doubt Lori is dead - A. She is one of the top 3 characters in the show (though I admit annoying) B. noone saw her get shot.

I believe she's dead. You don't get the heartfelt farewell speech if she's not dead. Walking dead doesn't seem like the type of show to pull the soap opera back from the dead twist.