Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

If a girl starts talking to you about Marriage

I didn't know the human race was in danger of extinction.

I didn't say it was. penny said he didn't understand the societal pressure to start a family. I am proposing that any such pressure comes from the fact that it is normal for living organisms to propagate. :dunno:

I didn't say it was. penny said he didn't understand the societal pressure to start a family. I am proposing that any such pressure comes from the fact that it is normal for living organisms to propagate. :dunno:

I think the world could stand a little less propagating, don't you?

• Like 2

I think the world could stand a little less propagating, don't you?

I stirred up a big ant hill... nest... hole... whatever today. I was thinking that I wished they hadn't propagated so much. So the answer to your question is yes. :thumbsup:

I stirred up a big ant hill... nest... hole... whatever today. I was thinking that I wished they hadn't propagated so much. So the answer to your question is yes. :thumbsup:

Was that an attempt at humor?

Was that an attempt at humor?

I suppose it was a humorous way to say that you aren't making a coherent point. You said you don't like kids and that their cries make your ears bleed. Then you implied that you are altruistically saving SoCal from an unnecessary future interior designer. So which is it?

I suppose it was a humorous way to say that you aren't making a coherent point. You said you don't like kids and that their cries make your ears bleed. Then you implied that you are altruistically saving SoCal from an unnecessary future interior designer. So which is it?

WHAT?

Sometimes you're just weird... I never implied anything.

:thumbsdown: I call bullsh!+ on this one.

Why is it so hard to believe that The Moz could date a hottie? There's probably a model or two out there who is attracted to white supremacists

• Like 1

Not every girl wants to get married... I absolutely object to the idea. I think it's an outdated practice, but then again, I don't want kids either.

This is the kind of woman guys like cbfalcon should go for, if they don't want to leave a fallout trail of sh*t with their lives. Not trying to be harsh, but I can't think of a more accurate way to put it.

A lot of women sleep with men while dating and do enjoy it in of itself, but also a big side of them (more than they understand themselves) is approaching it like an investment in getting them to stick around. Guys increasingly don't want to stick around because of various shifts in our culture. It might seem like a battle of the sexes win or whatever to narcissistic guys without perspective, but society on whole is being screwed too.

A lot of women have faux-acclimated to this culture, and told themselves they're down with it (and some are), but many aren't.

Yeah, I don't think most people that want kids are trying to propagate the species. Unless you think it's some subconscious motivator or something, it would be a pretty stupid reason to have kids these days. I wager most probably just want something to do.

Also, Moz, you shouldn't shoplift the pootie. If this chick really does want to get married and have kids, you shouldn't be wasting the few prime child bearing years she has left if that's not what you're looking for. Besides, even if you tell her you're not interested in marriage and kids, she'll probably assume she'll change your mind anyway, and at least you'll have a clean conscience.

Just print out some vasectomy literature and leave it lying around.

This is the kind of woman guys like cbfalcon should go for, if they don't want to leave a fallout trail of sh*t with their lives. Not trying to be harsh, but I can't think of a more accurate way to put it.

A lot of women sleep with men while dating and do enjoy it in of itself, but also a big side of them (more than they understand themselves) is approaching it like an investment in getting them to stick around. Guys increasingly don't want to stick around because of various shifts in our culture. It might seem like a battle of the sexes win or whatever to narcissistic guys without perspective, but society on whole is being screwed too.

A lot of women have faux-acclimated to this culture, and told themselves they're down with it (and some are), but many aren't.

I thought I'd never ask you this, but care to elaborate?

Yeah, I don't think most people that want kids are trying to propagate the species. Unless you think it's some subconscious motivator or something, it would be a pretty stupid reason to have kids these days. I wager most probably just want something to do.

Agreed. I think a lot of it is motivated by being the thing "to do" after pursuing education, getting a job and married (for some). Granted women seem to have a biologic urge for children, but most guys don't IMO.

It is important for the smart, good looking people to have kids to at least partially offset the stupid, ugly ones. If you have no desire to procreate, it is a signal as to which group you are in.

It is important for the smart, good looking people to have kids to at least partially offset the stupid, ugly ones. If you have no desire to procreate, it is a signal as to which group you are in.

Or in Moz's case for whites to have as many as possible because the Mexicans and blacks sure the fock aren't slowing down.

Step 1-Go to Jareds and buy a ring box with no ring.

Step 2- Super Glue the box so it can never be opened.

Step 3-Put the box in the fridge near the beer.

Step 4- Fawk her brains out.

Step 5- After she puts her brains back in, tell her to go to the fridge and get you and her a beer.

Step 6- When comes screaming into the room that the box won't open, tell her "it prolly never will".

Her box may never open for you again, but the message has been sent.

It's posts like this that earned my GOTY vote. :first:

I didn't know the human race was in danger of extinction.

The instinct is kind of hard wired into out DNA as it is any other animal.

Tell her how long you've been wanting to be a House Husband and ask when you should give notice at work.

Or in Moz's case for whites to have as many as possible because the Mexicans and blacks sure the fock aren't slowing down.

As long as I don't have to be the baby daddy :pointstosky: (2 is enough for me). But are my kids even white if they are technically 1/4 Chinese?

Why is it so hard to believe that The Moz could date a hottie? There's probably a model or two out there who is attracted to white supremacists

Don't know If I would go so far as to call her a "hottie" but she is maybe 5'4 105 and decent sized breasts. And in no way would I judge her for her shaved head, SS and white power tattoos, and her clothes from the Army surplus store. - that would be wrong.

Wow, I never took you for a rabid feminist.

I mean, yeah, some guys will pretend to be into a woman for sex. That happens.

Some women will also pretend to be into a guy for money.

Some women WILL be into a guy because he's powerful.

Both sexes have their foibles and let's not pretend like all women are innocent victims being preyed on by men and society.

Wait! Did you just call me stupid AND ugly? :D

I don't think you're stupid

Naomi... I can appreciate where this comes from, for you, but it seems a little tainted by your religious views. Some might say marriage is the un-natural state. Few species are truly monogamous. It seems as if religion has tried to makes us that way...

I don't think you're stupid

You prolly shouldn't have procreated. :P

Naomi... I can appreciate where this comes from, for you, but it seems a little tainted by your religious views. Some might say marriage is the un-natural state. Few species are truly manogamous. It seems as if religion has tried to makes us that way...

Marriage is what makes a monogamous relationship between a man and a woman a legal societal contract that recognizes they are no longer on the market so to speek. Marriage gives a man and a woman the total legal recognized societal status that both are off limits legally and societally protected to the intrusion of any other men or women in their given society.

Of course this is legal societal contract sh!+ upon in the USA's current society by both outsiders and the actual people who entered the legal contract of marriage together themselves.

So the marriage being outdated statements on your part are sad, but true. When the very people who take the vows before their given society are filthy liars, it is no longer a scared institution. Which is also why "ALL" politicians in the USA at every level are the same. same with Judges, etc............. You can't find one honest man, woman, or child in the entire USA, and I include myself in this as well. Our whole culture is predicated on lies and narcissistic bullsh!+, and everybody just says fock the mirror of truth, I'm not the problem, that other guy is.

40-50% of current American marriages will end in divorce at some point in the current American culture. Here are the demographic numbers.

Age Women Men Under 20 years old 27.6% 11.7% 20 to 24 years old 36.6% 38.8% 25 to 29 years old 16.4% 22.3% 30 to 34 years old 8.5% 11.6% 35 to 39 years old 5.1% 6.5%

Are you a little slower than usual today, Fugzilla? :o

Are you a little slower than usual today, Fugzilla? :o

Oh, the irony.

The ugly stick got a look at you and said "Even I'm not touching THAT". :D

There once was a chick named OldMaid

Was so ugly she couldn't get laid

Whenever she asked

Guys said "only when masked"

So she wears a big bag on her haid

Whenever she asked

:doublethumbsup:

You're so ugly even the 10ft pole said "unh-uh!"

When the evil queen in Snow White asked the mirror who is the fairest of them all, the mirror said "not you, but at least you aren't as ugly as OldMaid!"

When the evil queen in Snow White asked the mirror who is the fairest of them all, the mirror said "not you, but at least you aren't as ugly as OldMaid!"

Meh... On a scale of 1-10, I'd give that a 3. Which... coincidentally, is where you fall on the attractiveness scale.

The answer is always, stick it in here, ass.

f@g :thumbsdown:

Meh... On a scale of 1-10, I'd give that a 3. Which... coincidentally, is where you fall on the attractiveness scale.

:first:

Whenever she asked

There once was a lady named Susie.

With an overly capacious coozie.

Since she couldn't score focks,

she phone sexes sux

And acts like an internet floozie