Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Obama the Subtractor

He subtracted 60 years from race relations.

Really? How so? Please explain this damn dirty lie.

You'd have to be blind, deaf and dumb to believe Obama caused more division than Trump.

You'd have to be blind, deaf and dumb to believe Obama caused more division than Trump.

Racism was done until Obama second term. We had beaten it as a nation. Im probably the only one here raised by a set of parents that didnt live with any type of segregation or any kind of obstacles for certain races over others. It was somewhat in their lives because their parents had grown up in that environment. So we were the first generation truly raised free of any kind of racism. All of a sudden out of no where in his second term all this racist sh!t starts happening. It was something I truly didnt even think of until I was 20-21. Everything just feels weird now. And if it is Trump fault it is indirectly and is only a result of the lefts reaction to Trump winning and not Trump himself.

Dude can't fill a middle school gym

I certainly feel the race division became a bigger issue as Obamas time

Went along. It was good when he started and by the end it was brutal. Him siding with an outfit like BLM was the obvious reason, along with a bunch of other snide remarks and whines.

I certainly feel the race division became a bigger issue as Obamas time

Went along. It was good when he started and by the end it was brutal. Him siding with an outfit like BLM was the obvious reason, along with a bunch of other snide remarks and whines.

It started on July 23, 2009

Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly'

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/22/harvard.gates.interview/

'Disgraceful': Cops Angry After Obama Slams Arrest of Black Scholar

BOSTON – Many police officers across the country have a message for President Barack Obama Get all the facts before criticizing one of our own. Obama's public criticism that Cambridge officers "acted stupidly" when they arrested black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. could make it harder for police to work with people of color, some officers said Thursday.

It could even set back the progress in race relations that helped Obama become the nation's first African-American president, they said.

Lololololol!!!!!! No wonder you all are confused! You think racism was defeated because YOU didn't feel it's effects?!

Trust and believe racism was not heightened when Obama entered office. It was there before he got in and continues today.

You all have no idea the obstacles minorities have to deal with.

Sorry, you had to be bothered to hear about police brutality or a man almost getting arrested for entering his own home.

Trust and believe racism was not heightened when Obama entered office.

Racism was enhanced to unbelievable proportions during obama's unfortunate stint in the WH. Black people are more racist against whites than ever. He didn't have any affect on the white people towards black crime. We always hated it.

• Like 1

I'd say your inherent racism make you a lot of all 3.

The geeks who think Obama created racism are the same ones who call him stuff like Obongo and compare his wife to an ape. There may be some connection there.

• Thanks 2

Lololololol!!!!!! No wonder you all are confused! You think racism was defeated because YOU didn't feel it's effects?!

Trust and believe racism was not heightened when Obama entered office. It was there before he got in and continues today.

Sorry, you had to be bothered to hear about police brutality or a man almost getting arrested for entering his own home.

Who called the police? And what, cops can't ask a question, after someone says someone is breaking into a house? Gates acted like an entitled , because he is one.

What did you think that the Democrats - the party that fought FOR slavery, Jim Crowe and who started the KKK - were going to do? Allow minorities to succeed? And yet AAs keep voting them in. :dunno:

The greatest sham ever perpetuated was the Democrats convincing minorities that the other guys were the racists.

• Like 1

The geeks who think Obama created racism are the same ones who call him stuff like Obongo and compare his wife to an ape. There may be some connection there.

Thing is, I know black folks that I don't like. I know white people I don't like. I know black people that I like. I know white people that I like.

Problem here is, blacks are being preached at to hate whites and it is being acted upon. That's all. I call obama by his name because I would not want to give credit of his racist input to anyone else when talking about him. He is a freaking turd. And so is his wife.

:lol:

This seems like as good a thread as any to drop this meme:

How The Left views blacks:

https://i.imgur.com/a43x83x.jpg

I must admit there is a bit of that.

When I've been out with my white girlfriends (associates really) I've been sort of put in my place because I don't support Dr. Ford and her claims against Kavanaugh. I didn't think it was reasonable that we should prevent him from the Supreme Court when her memory was not more detailed and there was not more proof and also that she waited at this moment to come forward. Anyway, I don't want to argue this topic again.

But back to point. The racism that exists isn't obvious like in the 50's and before. It's subtle but just as dangerous.

For instance read the following statement:

The opioid overdose epidemic is the public health crisis of our time—and it’s having a tragic impact on families and communities across our country. In 2016, approximately 115 Americans died every day from overdoses involving prescription opioids, illegal opioids like heroin and illicitly-manufactured fentanyl and its analogues.

You see how there is sympathy for the opioid crisis?

Do you remember how crack was framed?

There wasn't a focus on the crack addict as victim?

No, the crack addict needed to be jailed, along with the evil drug dealing supplier.

Are we criminalizing these doctors like we should? They're getting mighty rich from supplying the public with these drugs.

There is no discussion of the theft and crime around heroin like what surrounded the crack addict.

This simple framing of the crack addict, who was primarily black and brown, vs today's heroin addict who is white, has implications on who is going to jail and who is getting treatment and help.

Lastly, blacks do not hate white people. Blacks love white people to a fault. We hate ourselves and that is why we destroy our communities. We don't love ourselves or our children as we should. We are fed images that subconsciously make us feel unworthy. That is my opinion of course...

Listen to the music that comes from the lower classes, N-word this B-word that. There is a serious abnormal psychology going on. I have no idea why you think we hate you, it's clear we hate us.

• Like 2

Look at this racist Reddit comment:

Over the past year or so anytime I walk by a white woman I dont know personally I make a disgusted/nervous face and turn my shoulders away from them. If a white woman gets on the same elevator as me or sits next to me on the bus I make an exaggerated effort to move away from them. Sometimes I sniff loudly and make a grossed out face.

My actions in these moments are totally immature and likely lead to a continued state of divisiveness, but Ill be goddamned if it the most satisfying part of my day isnt making them to feel the way they have made me feel, if even for a moment.

Posted on BlackPeopleTwitter. Who are the racists again?

I think the pointing out of the disparity of reaction to the drugs issue seems spot on to me.

But more importantly, I want peenie to tell me more about her "white girlfriends", is there any petting involved? :wub:

Cut tinthe chase. During crack the cities were a war zone, murders and shootings abound. That's not the case with the heroin epidemic. So of course crack was dealt with harshly. It's not racism, it's just a needed reaction to rampant violence. But it was on behalf of the people who live in the areas where crack was being sold. They weren't shooting up the suburbs. To frame this as racist is ignorant.

Cut tinthe chase. During crack the cities were a war zone, murders and shootings abound. That's not the case with the heroin epidemic. So of course crack was dealt with harshly. It's not racism, it's just a needed reaction to rampant violence. But it was on behalf of the people who live in the areas where crack was being sold. They weren't shooting up the suburbs. To frame this as racist is ignorant.

Not sure I agree completely. Areas where AA's are concentrated are violent regardless of drugs. I do see a more enthusiastic response toward the Opiate issue than any other.

Now I will allow that the Opiate issue is far bigger, far more widespread and invasive than anything that has come before, so the reaction might be proportional.

Not sure I agree completely. Areas where AA's are concentrated are violent regardless of drugs. I do see a more enthusiastic response toward the Opiate issue than any other.

Now I will allow that the Opiate issue is far bigger, far more widespread and invasive than anything that has come before, so the reaction might be proportional.

The violence rate during crack was way more than it is now during crack NYC had arounnd 2000 murders per. It's down to 400 now.

The crime rate in NYC only looks so high because Harlem alone is bigger than Philadelphia.

An hourglass' ass only looks so fat because her husband still doesn't make 100k

• Like 1

You all hear what happened with /r/BlackPeopleTwitter?

long story short on April fools day one of the mods said the sub is now for black people only and you must submit a picture to stay apart of the sub. 

April 2nd rolls around and that same mod said it wasn’t actually a joke. Some idiots are saying its just a long April fools joke, even though they’ve done this before in the  past.

the sub actually got locked but it was reopened.

if you’d like to see some of the most racial fueled posts on all of the internet head on over to BPT. Who are the real racists again?

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

heres a good one

I guess the new nickname for white people is saltines.

i know a lot of the older black folks aren’t cool with this and most of these are 16-30 year olds. But this is the black generation that Obama raised. All of that is his creation.

Go to any thread sort by controversial. I’m telling you all don’t know because you don’t mingle with them but most black millennials hate white people. Plain and simple.  

While I generally agree with most of what has been said in this thread, if you judge a whole set of people based on the cesspool that is reddit, you should rethink things.

• Haha 1

On 11/1/2018 at 7:47 AM, peenie said:

Really? How so? Please explain this damn dirty lie.

Obama destroyed race relations in this country. You would have to be blind not to see the identity politics he bashed over the head of this country. He not only destroyed race relations, he destroyed all human relations. You want to know how he did it? He made it his agenda while in office. He preached it for 8 years and the simple-minded slurped it up like thirsty dogs licking toilet water out of the bowl.

30 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

While I generally agree with most of what has been said in this thread, if you judge a whole set of people based on the cesspool that is reddit, you should rethink things.

maybe if you apply it to every age group. Reddit is a good glimpse into how millennials are thinking.