Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Mathew Stafford

Wow, talk about he letting the team down. 4th and 10, he decide to run and slide down few inches short.

He just has been terrible.

Saw that. What an absolutely b1tch move, and he didn't really have to slide. He would have taken a hit, but if he dives headfirst and gets down at the same spot, he'd have the first down. Garbage.

The Lions' offense is an abortion. Bad offensive line, receivers with stone hands, a terrible QB who still tries throwing sidearm, and an offensive coordinator living off of his dead grandfather's name.

Lions failure count: 20 possessions without a TD

Lions equal overrated. No one is a stud on this team, no one.

Lions equal overrated. No one is a stud on this team, no one.

Suh is a classless jerk, but there's no doubting he's a stud. Probably leaving next year though. Really think Stafford and the offense put it together next year.

• Like 1

they probablty need a retard like schwartz that brings no discipline to the team to have good offensive numbers. Not wins, but good for FF. They have been bad this year, really bad...

Megaton deserves better

If he had a Montana or Young, he would make a run for #2 all-time. Not saying he would get there, but he would have a shot. Matthew Stafford? Nooooope.

Stafford's schedule is great to finish the season. If he can't put together QB1 numbers vs these defenses he never will.

Wk 13 vs Bears at Detroit

Wk 14 vs Bucs at Detroit (playoffs)

Wk 15 vs Vikings at Detroit (playoffs)

Wk 16 vs Bears at Chicago (fantasy championship)

Stafford's schedule is great to finish the season. If he can't put together QB1 numbers vs these defenses he never will.

Wk 13 vs Bears at Detroit

Wk 14 vs Bucs at Detroit (playoffs)

Wk 15 vs Vikings at Detroit (playoffs)

Wk 16 vs Bears at Chicago (fantasy championship)

Hahah, only reason I stuck with him in one league, too bad just missed the playoff due to his egg the last few games.

Hahah, only reason I stuck with him in one league, too bad just missed the playoff due to his egg the last few games.

That sux bro ! This is my last year of falling for Stafford as my qb1. I won't be fooled again !! A lot better fantasy Qbs out there. Somehow I'm going to make the playoffs in the one league I drafted Stafford. Still trying to figure out how that happened.

The hope was a coaching change would help Stafford. He does seem to have fewer picks this year but consistency and production haven't been there.

He lost his Left Tackle for the remainder of the season yesterday. They will be using an undrafted free agent to protect his blind side, to go along with another undrafted guy at Guard. Even with the easy upcoming schedule, he's going to be hard start. I don't have any other legit options though, so I'm praying this line gives him enough time. Yesterday was bad.

Tough year for the Lions - always somebody important hurt, but also a team that always seems to have something/someone out of synch.

Stafford's inconsistency forced me to trade Eddie Lacy for Romo and AJ Green.

Stafford checks down a lot and he just doesn't seem to be the leader that inspires greatness around him. I do not like the guy, but like a brother said here, he has the best schedule the next four weeks.

Stafford checks down a lot and he just doesn't seem to be the leader that inspires greatness around him. I do not like the guy, but like a brother said here, he has the best schedule the next four weeks.

Vikings are no cake walk for QBs.

Vikings are no cake walk for QBs.

True, but 16th in the league to wide receivers is right in the middle. The other three games are much easier.

Please don't trust Stafford for your playoff, he burns you during regular season 9 out of 10, what make you think he will come through during playoff?

Stream your QB for those 20 points... it's not worth it to gamble for the 10 points or 30 points. Which average out 20 anyway.

I'm not sure about your playoffs if they start this week, but he's a very good option. Much different team at home.

Please don't trust Stafford for your playoff, he burns you during regular season 9 out of 10, what make you think he will come through during playoff?

Stream your QB for those 20 points... it's not worth it to gamble for the 10 points or 30 points. Which average out 20 anyway.

I've been pretty smart and lucky on starting the right QB out of Stafford and Tannehill. But decisions seem to tighten up during these important weeks heading into the playoffs.

This could change but right now I think I think I'm starting Tannehill vs the Jets at Jersey. But the matchup for Stafford at home vs the Bears should also be good for 20.

I would not trust Stafford in any matchup. Those matchups you think are good...those teams are looking at stafford as a reprieve for their woes. I would not bench Megatron, but everyone else I would stay away from.

I would not trust Stafford in any matchup. Those matchups you think are good...those teams are looking at stafford as a reprieve for their woes. I would not bench Megatron, but everyone else I would stay away from.

Even vs the Bears at home on T-Day? I think I will take my chances with Stafford, Tate and maybe J. Bell.

Even vs the Bears at home on T-Day? I think I will take my chances with Stafford, Tate and maybe J. Bell.

Short week for a guy who hasnt thrown 3tds in a game all year. Tate is Calvins ball boy and Bush says he will play and has something to prove. Also the Lions losing on thanksgiving is one of the safest bets in all of sports.

Short week for a guy who hasnt thrown 3tds in a game all year. Tate is Calvins ball boy and Bush says he will play and has something to prove. Also the Lions losing on thanksgiving is one of the safest bets in all of sports.

Playing the Devils advocate here- Stafford has gone against three of the toughest defenses the past three weeks in Miami, Zona, and Parriots. Two were on the road too. I think coming home to play da bears and Tampa should be a lot easier. I'm not so sure I would bury Stafford yet.

It's his line. The Lions have been decimated there all year. I completely bought in to the new O.C. and the addition of Tate but games are won and lost in the trenches. I have him and I drafted him over Luck because of his beautiful playoff schedule so now I have to stick to my guns and put faith in him.

The Lions typically play down to the competition and their offense does or tries to do just enough to win. This week I wouldn't trust any piece of the Lions offense but I'm rolling with their defense.

They beat the Packers last T-Day 40-10, no Rodgers, but still put up 40. Stafford had 3-TD's and 330 yds, I can see him doing the same to this Bears team.

Ok, let's all agree his line is injured and a mess. Will they be any better this week or the next against lesser competition? You would hope so, but the question I have is, how bad our these guys?

Ok, let's all agree his line is injured and a mess. Will they be any better this week or the next against lesser competition? You would hope so, but the question I have is, how bad our these guys?

Well, as it stands now the starting O-Line for tomorrow would be:

LT - Cornelius Lucas - UDFA Rookie - 1 career start at RT

LG - Rob Sims - seems to have been nicked up all year, but not enough to be on the injury report

C - Dominic Raiola - has been below average all year after a career year last year

LG - Travis Swanson - Rookie (drafted as a C) - will be his 3rd career start

RT - LaAdrian Waddle - UDFA 2nd year - has missed a lot of time this year due to various injuries, probably still isn't 100%

So, in other words:

http://i.imgur.com/oOXDJDUb.jpg

It's his line. The Lions have been decimated there all year. I completely bought in to the new O.C. and the addition of Tate but games are won and lost in the trenches. I have him and I drafted him over Luck because of his beautiful playoff schedule so now I have to stick to my guns and put faith in him.

I made the same mistake with Stafford over Luck (looked at playoff schedule too)...and now I need some luck to get into the playoffs. Fock Stafford. Never drafting his sorry arse again. He and CJ tanked in week 15 last year to kill my title hopes last year as well.

If you have no other options then roll Stafford. The o line is decimated. I traded for Romo due to this and am going w Tony tomorrow.

Stafford could have a big game but just too uncertain

The league I have Stafford, I need 3 people to lose while I win with 30 points margins..... I decide to pick up Alex Smith this week to roll the dice rather than using Stafford.

I drafted this crap can over Luck too and he burned me in the super bowl. Why did I fall for it again. Stupid preseason game got me hype. Now I'm thinking of rolling Dalton vs TB over his waterhead.

I too would not play Stafford if I owned him, but I do think he is a safe play because he plays well at home and it's da bears.

Having a tough time with my Tate/Lafell choice due to Stafford and that Oline, but also at home on Thanksgiving. Here's to hoping for a shootout in GB as I am leaning Lafell for now.

Having a tough time with my Tate/Lafell choice due to Stafford and that Oline, but also at home on Thanksgiving. Here's to hoping for a shootout in GB as I am leaning Lafell for now.

I do not expect a shootout in GB

I do not expect a shootout in GB

It's a tough call as both defenses have stepped up their play. They are the 2 top scoring teams in the league but the playoff type atmosphere I expect usually favors a stringy defensive showing.

It's a tough call as both defenses have stepped up their play. They are the 2 top scoring teams in the league but the playoff type atmosphere I expect usually favors a stringy defensive showing.

Wow, I didn't know Detroit was a top 2 scoring team. They don't act it. How many did they score against New England? 9

Wow, I didn't know Detroit was a top 2 scoring team. They don't act it. How many did they score against New England? 9

No, the Patriots play Green Bay. When you said no shootout in GB weren't your referring to that game?

Det is at home vs Chi.