Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

Streaming TEs in week 13

Well, last week didn't go very well. Just about everyone stunk it up with many goose eggs.

So, who do you like this week?

Lots of questions:

Is Marcedes Lewis going to be relevant after one week under his belt? The Giants defense usually is generous against the TE. What about Rudolph? Is he now a viable candidate with two weeks under his belt? What happened to Fleener with no Allen to compete with? Is Jordan Reed healthy? Do you take a chance on him? What about Philly TE? Dallas Cowboys usually are very generous too? Which one? Celek or Ertz? Well, these are just a few.

What say he fellows?

I get Olsen back so I'm good.

After this past Sundays performance, I think Rudolph may be the best bet. Wright is a boom or bust option.

my currrent TE for last week was Tamme, that sucked......I'm thinking of trading Fred Jackson or Percy Harvin for Travis Kelce

other backs are Lacy, J Hill, Latavius Murray

other TE's available are:

Heath Miller

Owen Daniels

Rudolph

Charles Clay(if he plays)

Jared Cook

Jordan Reed(if he plays)

Well, last week didn't go very well. Just about everyone stunk it up with many goose eggs.

So, who do you like this week?

Lots of questions:

Is Marcedes Lewis going to be relevant after one week under his belt? The Giants defense usually is generous against the TE. What about Rudolph? Is he now a viable candidate with two weeks under his belt? What happened to Fleener with no Allen to compete with? Is Jordan Reed healthy? Do you take a chance on him? What about Philly TE? Dallas Cowboys usually are very generous too? Which one? Celek or Ertz? Well, these are just a few.

What say he fellows?

As the world turns

my currrent TE for last week was Tamme, that sucked......I'm thinking of trading Fred Jackson or Percy Harvin for Travis Kelce

other backs are Lacy, J Hill, Latavius Murray

other TE's available are:

Heath Miller

Owen Daniels

Rudolph

Charles Clay(if he plays)

Jared Cook

Jordan Reed(if he plays)

Kelce has a lot of hype but isn't much better than anything else out there.

Why doesn't Tim Wright get any love from ESPN or from guys here?

Espn projects him every week at 0 or 1, yet he has 6 tds in last 7 games. Last week he was on the field for 60 snaps.

Why is he not talked about and a hot pick up?

Someone cut delanie walker in my league 2 weeks ago when he was out. Picked him up and was rewarded big this week. I've had a revolving door at te all year, hope walker can finish strong.

If reed is out I like Paul for 4-6 pts

Tim wright is a good shout

If clay plays he's a decent shout

Someone cut delanie walker in my league 2 weeks ago when he was out. Picked him up and was rewarded big this week. I've had a revolving door at te all year, hope walker can finish strong.

This, I mainly picked up Walker cause I love his playoff schedule. Seeing Mettenberger go to him in their first game together was a very nice sign.

Charles Clay practicing today after sitting last week. Playing the Jets, who are among the worst in the league against TE's.....and Tanny has been ballin'. One could certainly do worse.

I went with Marcedes Lewis this week.

One thing is for sure.....he can't do any worse than last week, even if he doesn't catch a pass.

Charles Clay practicing today after sitting last week. Playing the Jets, who are among the worst in the league against TE's.....and Tanny has been ballin'. One could certainly do worse.

I still want to believe in Ertz. Just because he is not a great blocker, do you think Graham or Gronk are great blockers? What do you think?

I still want to believe in Ertz. Just because he is not a great blocker, do you think Graham or Gronk are great blockers? What do you think?

Celek substantially limits Etrz's weekly upside.

Gronk is a pretty good blocker. Heck, he will block a guy all the way to the bleachers.

Celek substantially limits Etrz's weekly upside.

Gronk is a pretty good blocker. Heck, he will block a guy all the way to the bleachers.

I guess Gronk is the ultimate tight end, a guy who can do both, and do them both beautifully.