Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

Waiver Wire targets - Week 13!

What are you targeting this week?

Gio Bernard should be back so hope some of you will have better luck at RB this week. Those who are riding guys like Blue, he's still available in a lot of leagues, but looked pretty bad with Foster out.

Fleener wasn't anything spectacular last week, he posted less than 4 points in my league.

What about a guy like Andrew Hawkins (WR CLE) has been fairly productive the last 2 weeks.

LeGarrette Blount is available in my league and many others, what are your thoughts on him ROS? Is he better than McKinnon, or T. Mason?

Since I'm a Lacy owner, I'll probably scoop Starks back up. If Lacy is injured this weekend, I'll need Starks vs ATL next week.

Jarvis Landry is still floating out there. I'd rather have him than Shorts. Same with Hawkins.

Jordan Cameron is available in my league. Might snag him with an eye toward week 14 vs the Colts.

Passing the Blount. Too hard to figure out how those carries are gonna get split going forward. Someone else can play that game.

Since I'm a Lacy owner, I'll probably scoop Starks back up. If Lacy is injured this weekend, I'll need Starks vs ATL next week.

Jarvis Landry is still floating out there. I'd rather have him than Shorts. Same with Hawkins.

Jordan Cameron is available in my league. Might snag him with an eye toward week 14 vs the Colts.

Passing the Blount. Too hard to figure out how those carries are gonna get split going forward. Someone else can play that game.

Hoodie is so frustrating for FF RB. Benching J. Grey probably hurt a few people, but I think they'll use him more late season when the weather gets shitty.

Landry might be worth a look, he's had double digit recieving targets from Tannehill twice in the last 4 weeks. Some good productivity there.

I'm sure Pats go back to Grey just to mess up our minds.

Dan Herron is available in a lot of leagues... He looks to be going to take over running for Indy

Would you drop any of McKinnon, or Mason for Herron?

Would you drop any of McKinnon, or Mason for Herron?

No way Mason. McKinnon yes.

No way Mason. McKinnon yes.

i finally got sick of McKinnon and his 6 points a week and dropped him for Herron. Hope there is some upside there. Mack hasn't done anything much in his last 4 games to make it into a starting lineup.

I'm rolling out Luck Forsett Denard Marshall Gordon Gates and a matchup flex of either Ivory Rashad Crowell Fleener or Roddy and I loaded up on 3 defenses so I'm really not jumping on a guy to bench. However I'm not undefeated.

Charles Johnson? seems to be coming on strong of late, played 90% of the snaps vs Green Bay

18 targets in 2 weeks

6-87

3-52 1 td

ESPN has him ppr projected at 16.8, thats WR2/Flex potential

I see Murray on waivers too but I don't want to take this over to A Little Help! I'm hoping y'all get the ball rolling on someone.

um L Murray??

Hes actually available in my 12 team league, and waivers are tonight

I see Murray on waivers too but I don't want to take this over to A Little Help! I'm hoping y'all get the ball rolling on someone.

Guys, he had 4 attempts last week, he had a 90 yard rushing TD, and scored on another carry which hugely inflated his totals. Plus he's being tested for a concussion. You won't see that kind of weekly production out of him. He's had 14 attempts all year, let's not get carried away.

Ok man

Well if you think he's worth the pickup, with a concussion and limited carries, have fun with that. I'm sure he'll bust of 90 yard TD runs on a weekly basis. :dunno:

Latavius is a hold if you have room. Once he's cleared the Raiders need to play him

Guys, he had 4 attempts last week, he had a 90 yard rushing TD, and scored on another carry which hugely inflated his totals. Plus he's being tested for a concussion. You won't see that kind of weekly production out of him. He's had 14 attempts all year, let's not get carried away.

So it looks as if he's progressing through the protocol nicely. After watching players like Jordan Reed snail along with these tests, this is rather heartening. Yeah, he's had 14 rushing attempts all year. The person who should be carried away is their clown of a head coach. His 90 yard rushing TD was the longest by an RB this season, and the 3rd longest in Raider history for a RB. Say what you want about the Raiders, they DO have an impressive history to some degree. What I especially enjoyed was his 11 yd TD run to the outside, when he beat the entire KC defense out wide.

Regardless of how it plays out, I see the pressure building on Sparano to play the kid. The beat writers in the East Bay are killing the Raider coach over this, rightfully pointing out how a season may have been wasted. The team NEEDS to see what they have in Murray, in preparation for a very important 2015 draft for them. Therefore Murray should get significant work, providing he stays healthy. So... He'll either continue to shine, or he'll level out, or he'll flop. In which case you can clap yourself on the back and point out to everybody what a genius you are.

In any event, he'll play.

(RotoWire)Murray, who was limited at practice Wednesday, has one more step to clear in the NFL's concussion protocol, Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Analysis: Given that he's progressed to within one step of clearance at this stage of the week, Murray's chances of suiting up Sunday against the Rams look solid. If he does suit up this weekend, Murray should have an opportunity to see an expanded role in the Oakland backfield, after sparking the team's running game last Thursday, by recording 112 yards and two touchdowns on just four carries.

Anybody have a real love for a particular kicker? If so, lay it on me.

Parkey. Eagles seem to be a good 20 to 20 offense good for field goals.

The irony here is I drafted this guy but at some point cut him. Wish I did have him back.

Some guys like the Broncos 6 touchdowns kickers. Couple of chip field goals with others you're right there.

Anybody have a real love for a particular kicker? If so, lay it on me.

Parkey was taken in my league - by my opponent. :rolleyes:

I suggest Greg the Leg this weekend. I think he may go ham vs. OAK @ home.

So it looks as if he's progressing through the protocol nicely. After watching players like Jordan Reed snail along with these tests, this is rather heartening. Yeah, he's had 14 rushing attempts all year. The person who should be carried away is their clown of a head coach. His 90 yard rushing TD was the longest by an RB this season, and the 3rd longest in Raider history for a RB. Say what you want about the Raiders, they DO have an impressive history to some degree. What I especially enjoyed was his 11 yd TD run to the outside, when he beat the entire KC defense out wide.

Regardless of how it plays out, I see the pressure building on Sparano to play the kid. The beat writers in the East Bay are killing the Raider coach over this, rightfully pointing out how a season may have been wasted. The team NEEDS to see what they have in Murray, in preparation for a very important 2015 draft for them. Therefore Murray should get significant work, providing he stays healthy. So... He'll either continue to shine, or he'll level out, or he'll flop. In which case you can clap yourself on the back and point out to everybody what a genius you are.

(RotoWire)Murray, who was limited at practice Wednesday, has one more step to clear in the NFL's concussion protocol, Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Analysis: Given that he's progressed to within one step of clearance at this stage of the week, Murray's chances of suiting up Sunday against the Rams look solid. If he does suit up this weekend, Murray should have an opportunity to see an expanded role in the Oakland backfield, after sparking the team's running game last Thursday, by recording 112 yards and two touchdowns on just four carries.

Of FFS, it's not my intent to show someone up, if you have the roster space and think the kid will produce, then go ahead and grab him. My point was that we've seen some very limited action out of him and it's more likely to be a 1 game anomaly.

([/size]

RotoWire)Murray, who was limited at practice Wednesday, has one more step to clear in the NFL's concussion protocol, Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle reports.[/size]

out this week

What are you targeting this week?

Gio Bernard should be back so hope some of you will have better luck at RB this week. Those who are riding guys like Blue, he's still available in a lot of leagues, but looked pretty bad with Foster out.

Fleener wasn't anything spectacular last week, he posted less than 4 points in my league.

What about a guy like Andrew Hawkins (WR CLE) has been fairly productive the last 2 weeks.

LeGarrette Blount is available in my league and many others, what are your thoughts on him ROS? Is he better than McKinnon, or T. Mason?

At WR I'd go Landry (gets the Jets this week), then Charles Johnson, both before Hawk.

Tre Mason should not even be in the same discussion with some of those guys you mentioned. He is the man there in St. Louis and gets the Rock 20 or more times. He has played against some very tough defenses of late and has fared ok, but now he has a few easier defenses and should do fine.

No love for Charles Johnson? He's in wr hell playing for the Vikings but he has 19 targets in the last 2 weeks. Bridgwater is comfortable throwing it to him and he seems to have passed up both Patterson and wright. He played on all but 2 snaps last week and at this point in the season it's hard to pick a wr2/3 up off the waivers for free.