Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Police hit Sterling Brown (Bucks) with stun gun in Wal Mart lot

Deserved being stunned for parking across 2 handicap parking spots.

This is the part that really sticks with me. Who the does this person think he is?

Video released. https://deadspin.com/milwaukee-police-release-video-of-bucks-sterling-brown-1826275081

He parks across 2 handicap spots, right there Dbag move. Cop approached him, tells him to back up, he doesnt, cop tells him again. Hes not hostile but he gets a bit lippy like you dont own me etc. its all fine there and cop asks for backup. About 3 cars pull up and he says he only wanted 1. The cops surround him and tell him to get his hands out of his pockets. He doesnt, instead he says hes holding stuff in his hands. Cops tackle him, stun him. A little bit later he gets up and they talk more, hes ok.

Its like a Half hour video, the main stuff is beginning and like 20 min in after that.

To me its borderline but Id lean justified. He didnt back up when told, he didnt show his hands when told.

Sounds like this fucktard got less than what he deserved.

Doesn't take five cops to restrain one man. Once the kid was contained on the ground (as he was) there was no need for the taser treatment. The abuse of power and excessive force should be a last resort. The kid was not armed and was outnumbered by five. Why are five cops all flocking to one traffic violation? You don't need that much backup. Why aren't the other three out patrolling the rest of the city? I see this happening all the time in my own town. Looks like a mini swat team for some drunk driving teen.

We'll see, but the police chief and mayor are certainly acting like this one might have been a legit police f*ckup.

They are right. Glad to see them being honest. Officers should be under review.

Kid wants justice. Can't blame him.

Anyone watch Live PD? How those cops put up with that sh1t amazes me. Id be tazing fukkers left and right.

Clearly abuse of power. Those cops were the biggest pvssies ever. Fvck them.

8 of them 1 of him ? Tough guys.

Clearly abuse of power. Those cops were the biggest pvssies ever. Fvck them.

8 of them 1 of him ? Tough guys.

He looked fast. Need lots of cops to catch runners

I would so love to have the people bashing the cops go through teaching scenarios like the police do. You'd be "killed" in many of them. But yeah, go ahead and be a Monday morning quarterback.

• Like 1

I would so love to have the people bashing the cops go through teaching scenarios like the police do. You'd be "killed" in many of them. But yeah, go ahead and be a Monday morning quarterback.

Double parking

In an empty parking lot past midnight

Double parking

Assuming youre in a "routine" situation is one of those that gets you killed. If you really wanna change things, lobby to have changes to police training. Theyre not just making this sh!t up. The "what if" skepticism is planted early in training. EVERYTHING changes once you put the badge and gun on. This is one of those things that, if youve never done it, you will never know what its like.

Double parking

requested to back up, acts like a racist kunt and doesnt.

Assuming youre in a "routine" situation is one of those that gets you killed. If you really wanna change things, lobby to have changes to police training. Theyre not just making this sh!t up. The "what if" skepticism is planted early in training. EVERYTHING changes once you put the badge and gun on. This is one of those things that, if youve never done it, you will never know what its like.

I get that.

But that doesnt mean they get to be above reproach either.

• Like 1

According to the Journal Sentinel, the responding officer received a two-day suspension, and two supervisors who arrived later, and escalated the situation, were suspended for 10-15 days, sources said. The Police Department has not confirmed these suspensions.

Also read that Sterling Brown was arrested for "suspicion of resisting arrest" :lol:

Mutt couldn't act like a civilized adult for 2 minutes. F-him.

According to the Journal Sentinel, the responding officer received a two-day suspension, and two supervisors who arrived later, and escalated the situation, were suspended for 10-15 days, sources said. The Police Department has not confirmed these suspensions.

Also read that Sterling Brown was arrested for "suspicion of resisting arrest" :lol:

Two day suspension? Damn. Four day weekend. Thats gotta be tough.

And suspicion of resisting arrest has got to be one of the dumbest things ever uttered.

I get that.

But that doesnt mean they get to be above reproach either.

I agree 100%. I was referring more to people equating numerous officers on scene with a planned beatdown. The plan is to overwhelm a threat. Now that doesnt necessarily mean that there is a threat on every call, or all officers are actually needed.

I wonder if he'll park like a dipshiit again. And if he does, I be he doesn't act the same way if an officer comes over to talk to him about it.

Initial officer far overreacted and created a tense situation where it wasnt warranted. He immediately got up in Sterlings face in an aggressive way, then told him to back off? He must have asked him his name 3-4 tines and said These are simple questions. Guy answered him every time.

I cant blame him for calling backup, you never know what youre walking into. But at that point he should have written the guy a parking violation and been done with it. He detained him just to be a pr1ck and Sterling wasnt having it. The cop was mostly responding angrily to someone not taking his abuse.

Two day suspension? Damn. Four day weekend. Thats gotta be tough.

And suspicion of resisting arrest has got to be one of the dumbest things ever uttered.

Got to imagine some poor ADA being sent down to the police department and saying "Okay, remember when I said if you aren't sure about the charges to make-up a crime, let me be a little more clear about that...."

Initial officer far overreacted and created a tense situation where it wasnt warranted. He immediately got up in Sterlings face in an aggressive way, then told him to back off? He must have asked him his name 3-4 tines and said These are simple questions. Guy answered him every time.

I cant blame him for calling backup, you never know what youre walking into. But at that point he should have written the guy a parking violation and been done with it. He detained him just to be a pr1ck and Sterling wasnt having it. The cop was mostly responding angrily to someone not taking his abuse.

Yeah, seems like this quickly turned into a d!ck measuring contest.

Me either, if that backup was a meter maid.

The cop was mostly responding angrily to someone not taking his abuse.

Im a huge proponent if law enforcement, but acting like this is not cool. This tends to escalate sh!t real fast. Especially by populations that feel they are targeted. There's always Dbags on both sides.

• Like 1

Im a huge proponent if law enforcement, but acting like this is not cool. This tends to escalate sh!t real fast. Especially by populations that feel they are targeted. There's always Dbags on both sides.

Yeah agreed. Cops get wide latitude because of the danger of the job. But to me this seems like a typical power tripping d1ck cop who ran into a guy who wasnt taking it.

Sterling Brown could have spared himself a tazing if he just yessir/nosirred the cop for sure. On the other hand he shouldnt have to take that abuse in the first place over a routine parking violation.

Imagine Don Jr acting just like this d-bag. The cops would be heros.

If Sterling Brown looked like Don Jr and this situation played out the exact same way I would guess backup is never called and he never gets tazed.

If Sterling Brown looked like Don Jr and this situation played out the exact same way I would guess backup is never called and he never gets tazed.

If Sterling Brown looked like Don jr the cop wouldn't be on edge because people that look

Like him aren't the ones usually that attack or kill cops. They generally look like the other guy. Couple that with the aggressive manner that he took from the very beginning and the cops demeanor is a bit easier to understand. But I know so many of you have been face to face with a physically dominant person who is acting like that.

Don Jr would have listened to the cops.

You would think the first thing out of this overgrown baby's mouth would have been an apology to the cop and a little humility after being caught doing such a dik move. I bet if that were the case there would never have been a need for back up or a taser. I guarantee it.

Based on what I saw the cop was far more aggressive than Brown. Browns aggression was limited to not backing up far enough after the cop got into his face and asking not to be touched. He also seemed a little confused as to why temporarily parking across lanes in an empty lot at 2 am was such a huge deal. Understandable.

Don Jr would have listened to the cops.

The question was how this would play out if Don Jr. acted like Brown. My answer was he would probably have gotten a moving violation and thats it.

The question was how this would play out if Don Jr. acted like Brown. My answer was he would probably have gotten a moving violation and thats it.

and a Pardon.

Yes but there’s def a reasonable fear or caution an officer would use with some black assumed thug vs a well dressed white man. Be logical, which is more likely to draw on you, attack or assault you? You simply cannot treat all people the same because they aren’t the same. This precedent isn’t set by cops, it’s set by civilians and how they act as a demographic.