Photo

Liberal America- what they have created.

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#481 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,821 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

What would the call someone that went part time and is in their second year, but does not have enough credits to be a sophomore.

Let's not go there. School is focking expensive, not everybody hs rich parents, and a lot of people have to work to get money to pay for it.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me

#482 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,426 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

A Democratic congresswoman said drawing attention to a colleague's first job in the fast food industry is racist.

Rep. Marcia Fudge (D., Ohio) criticized Rep. Joe Wilson (R., S.C.) for pointing out that Sen. Tim Scott (R., S.C.), the Senate's only black Republican, began his career working at Chick-fil-A at a Wednesday House committee debate over franchising regulations. Wilson had mentioned Scott's work experience to demonstrate that entry-level workers can learn valuable lessons on the job, which can contribute to later success.
http://www.foxnews.c...-is-racist.html

NY Times reporter slammed after saying boy mowing White House lawn sends bad signal on child labor

Steven Greenhouse, who worked for the Times for 31 years and still writes for the paper on occasion, took issue with the feel-good story of the boy, Frank Giaccio, of Falls Church, Va., who showed up at the White House Friday to cut the grass at the invitation of President Trump.

Not sending a great signal on child labor, minimum wage & occupational safety >> Trump White House lets a 10-year-old volunteer mow its lawn, Greenhouse, who covered unions for much of his time at the newspaper, tweeted.
http://www.foxnews.c...hild-labor.html
God Bless America!

#483 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,286 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:48 PM

Lol is all I can say. It just gets more annoying everyday. It's like they are doing it on purpose

Prof Stats- 12 man PPR Superflex, 4pt passing, 2 Keeps

QB- Mariota (4), Semian (FA)

RB- Leveon (K), Gordon (K), TWest (6), Thompson (10), Carson (12)

WR- Crabtree (2), Hill (T), Coleman (5), JJNelson (FA)

TE- Reed (T), Eifert (9)

IR- Coleman (5), Woodhead (7)

#484 MTSkiBum

MTSkiBum

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,129 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:38 PM

Let's not go there. School is focking expensive, not everybody hs rich parents, and a lot of people have to work to get money to pay for it.

I graduated with 56k in student loans and had to go part time for a couple years.
Steeler's Fan

#485 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,426 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:36 AM

Citing the threat to the student body’s “physical and mental safety,” 177 professors at the University of California, Berkeley, have signed an open letter calling for a boycott of the campus’ so-called “Free Speech Week.

The speakers scheduled for the week—from Sept. 24 to 27— reportedly include Milo Yiannopoulos, Steve Bannon and Ann Coulter.
http://www.foxnews.c...peech-week.html
God Bless America!

#486 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,821 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:01 AM

I graduated with 56k in student loans and had to go part time for a couple years.

I was more disgusted with jerry's "lazy" explanation but quoted you. I dunno. maybe because it seemed at the time that you'd set the table for him.

A real good way to trigger me is make light of poor kids trying to pay for school. It all focking bugs me and I suppose I have a pretty chip on my shoulder on the matter. 

My father fits in the GFIAFP mold as a family leech with mental issues and zero self respect. I had suicidal thoughts as as kid and had to learn how a man is supposed to act and behave from my uncles and from everybody else's dad in my community.  Then being broke and the wrong color, I spent time on active running around Germany and Iraq then Michigan National Guard afterward to pay for school.

What do I call second year students who went to school part time and are in their first year of classes? I call them kids in the same boat I was in and in the same boat my own kids will be in.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me

#487 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,426 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

Ohio State University 'privilege' workshop says only white people can be racist
http://www.foxnews.c...-be-racist.html
God Bless America!

#488 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:47 PM

Ohio State University 'privilege' workshop says only white people can be racist
http://www.foxnews.c...-be-racist.html

I just posted a thread on that.................I'll be deleting it.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#489 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,426 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:50 PM

I just posted a thread on that.................I'll be deleting it.

Keep it going!
God Bless America!