Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Adult Toys- Do you and your significant other use them?

Vibrators, dildos, and the like. I'd bet at least 75% of women own at least one. For their 'alone time'. Question is, do any of you incorporate them when you are together?

Thanks for your time.

Vibrators, dildos, and the like. I'd bet at least 75% of women own at least one. For their 'alone time'. Question is, do any of you incorporate them when you are together?

Thanks for your time.

Yes, I bought her one for home use and one to shove in her ass when she is over. :thumbsup:

Latest purchase, a small U shaped vibrator that fits perfectly into both holes at the same time. Insert into her, then insert myself into her, sacks rests right on that vibrator. :banana:

No, my peemus satisfies both of us.

He's very lucky!

:banana:

He's very lucky!

Yes, yes you are. :wub:

Latest purchase, a small U shaped vibrator that fits perfectly into both holes at the same time. Insert into her, then insert myself into her, sacks rests right on that vibrator. :banana:

I'm trying to picture this scenerio but I keep coming up with one too few holes. Your peemus plus the two ends of the vibrator. :unsure:

I'm trying to picture this scenerio but I keep coming up with one too few holes. Your peemus plus the two ends of the vibrator. :unsure:

Oldmaid's hallway? :dunno:

I think he's including his own hole. :banana:

Oldmaid's hallway? :dunno:

You think he meant both the vibrator AND his sausage inside her same orifice?

This thing is small enough that one end of it and me can fit in the primary hole together. Whole thing is maybe 6 inches long in a U shape, with both ends flattened a bit in a spoon shape.

This thing is small enough that one end of it and me can fit in the primary hole together. Whole thing is maybe 6 inches long in a U shape, with both ends flattened a bit in a spoon shape.

Gotcha. I think I can picture it now. Sounds like your chick is fun. Kudos. :thumbsup:

I think that thing is meant for her cli-peemus and primary hole... But all the more power to you jamming it up the cornhole... :thumbsup:

Bought the Rabbit for the X GF when we were together. She was thrilled. Used it on her clit while I used my finger inside. Needed it. Standard session with her was 2 hours and at least 8 cums for her. :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

fixored

:nono:

I'm not dating Sux.

As far as the question... Yes, it's appropriate, but it depends on if the guy is comfortable doing this. Some guys tend to view it as "competition" and then you've got a whole other set of problems to deal with.

I bought the wife a "pocket rocket" several years back. She likes using it while we were getting it on, but she put it my nuts once I guess thinking I'd enjoy it too. I had to tell her no dice on vibrating nuts.

While we're on the subject, there needs to be another term for "sucking d*ck", because some women take the sucking adverb way too literally. :shocking:

Some guys tend to view it as "competition" and then you've got a whole other set of problems to deal with.

Your guy is intimidated by your rubber mandingo phallus?

I bought the wife a "pocket rocket" several years back. She likes using it while we were getting it on, but she put it my nuts once I guess thinking I'd enjoy it too. I had to tell her no dice on vibrating nuts.

While we're on the subject, there needs to be another term for "sucking d*ck", because some women take the sucking adverb way too literally. :shocking:

I believe it's also called a "blow job"...

Your guy is intimidated by your rubber mandingo phallus?

Her 'guy' is intimidated by a swizzle stick. Hence why oldmaid is a stay at home GF.

Friend of mine has a big pink rubber d!ldo attached to a cordless Dewalt zaw saw. Whenever he has whiskey cack she makes him go into the garage and get it. She makes him get behind her and captain the saw until until she cvms a few times and he hates it.

My wife pulled out a d1ldo but I thought it was a gun so I shot her. :dunno:

Ban d1ldo's.

It's called a We-vibe. One goes in her twat and other rests on her bean. Good for both of you. Sticking it up her ass seems like it might be fun for you, but not as much for her. :dunno:

TNG recommended a rabbit vibrator a few years back. The Mrs. says that she does not use it when I am not around. However, battery usage in the house suggests otherwise. :unsure: