Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Is it okay to call a Spade a Spade? .................. II

Or Pat Buchanan style. As it seems he wishes to call a spade a spade as well -- allegedly from PB - maybe this is not the case but the message seems true enough. Too bad he will now be forever branded a cruel savage racist - for telling the truth.

The White Side of the Story of Negroes

This is the reason CNN has dropped Buchanan. It's like Newt G. said, "You are not supposed to bring up uncomfortable Facts." (verified on Buchanan’s website)

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
Finally.............It is Said Publicly. I have never seen the white side explained better!
Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time!!

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

Sorry

I am
Not racist,
Not violent,

Just not silent anymore.

So is there a point here that's made -- or should I just hurry to the local southern Wal-Mart to get a 2 for deal on some white robes and pointy hoods?

Pat Buchanan's campaign manager was a white supremacist :doh:

Doesn't make this statement wrong to be honest I can't find 1 thing about it that's untrue :ninja:

So a person is a white supremacist if they tell an inconvenient truth?

OMG! You totally convinced me I should be afraid of the darkies. :askeered:

I think I should go out and buy a gun... one of my neighbors is black... he might try to hurt me.

I think I should go out and buy a gun... one of my neighbors is black... he might try to hurt me.

It could only help. Also even if they turn out not to be black you can always use it if Sux ever stops by unannounced.

OMG! You totally convinced me I should be afraid of the darkies. :askeered:

Make sure you get a really big gun. If you don't, when you shoot him, you'll just make him angrier.

Make sure you get a really big gun. If you don't, when you shoot him, you'll just make him angrier.

Yeah the Darkies have that whole rage thing -- you really do need solid stopping power.

Meanwhile, at World Star Fantasy Football, someone started a thread wondering why white people smell like wet dog.

Only point to this post is - no one is willing to have a 2-way conversation on Race - as it always has to begin and end with Whites apologizing.

Yeah the Darkies have that whole rage thing -- you really do need solid stopping power.

A .357 is fantastic, plus you can use .38 rounds in it, the sound alone can make darkies run.....

Only point to this post is - no one is willing to have a 2-way conversation on Race - as it always has to begin and end with Whites apologizing offending.

I agree. It is a shame that there cannot be some serious discussion without the people on the fringes taking things to where they should not go.

I agree. It is a shame that there cannot be some serious discussion without the people on the fringes taking things to where they should not go.

Right because telling the truth is so offensive? Well if it the truth offends blacks maybe they need to do something about it...

With folks like yourself to label anyone that says anything other than PC things in regards to blacks a racist they nerve have a reason to -- as we will continue to pass the problem off and blame something else or someone else other than where the problem is. It is sad that people like yourself contribute so much more to the problem than the ones you seem to like calling racists.

Right because telling the truth is so offensive? Well if it the truth offends blacks maybe they need to do something about it...

With folks like yourself to label anyone that says anything other than PC things in regards to blacks a racist they nerve have a reason to -- as we will continue to pass the problem off and blame something else or someone else other than where the problem is. It is sad that people like yourself contribute so much more to the problem than the ones you seem to like calling racists.

See, you are missing the point completely. Are there blacks that will not listen? Absolutely.

However, you are not going to be able to have a discussion about our collective social issues by starting out with crap like what is in the OP. The old "you don't know how you good you have it now that we rescued you and have been giving you welfare for all of those years" is not really a good way to start the dialogue.

This is not a problem with blacks... or whites. It is all of our problem here in this country and these backhanded and thinly-veiled offers for open discussions are pretty useless.

See, you are missing the point completely. Are there blacks that will not listen? Absolutely.

However, you are not going to be able to have a discussion about our collective social issues by starting out with crap like what is in the OP. The old "you don't know how you good you have it now that we rescued you and have been giving you welfare for all of those years" is not really a good way to start the dialogue.

This is not a problem with blacks... or whites. It is all of our problem here in this country and these backhanded and thinly-veiled offers for open discussions are pretty useless.

What is then to continue to perpetuate how it's someone else's fault? To keep apologizing for their behavior? Like I said blacks don't like the truth - when you just state the truth out loud blacks will yell racism even if you can back everything up - as they get so offended at the "truth" and don't want to hear it. Simply if they don't like the truth or a situation why not work to change it - rather than expect others to change it for you?

As a former Spade, I've decided after reading this article that I will no longer give rides to black, prego, crackheaded hookers.

As a former Spade, I've decided after reading this article that I will no longer give rides to black, prego, crackheaded hookers.

You impregnated a black , crackhead, wh0re? Now you refuse to give her a ride. Okay man yeah you are a racist :nono:

You impregnated a black , crackhead, wh0re? Now you refuse to give her a ride. Okay man yeah you are a racist :nono:

It's not mine and you can't fawking prove it.

It's not mine and you can't fawking prove it.

Bunny - you thought with those 10 cent bubble gum machine condoms -- your little 10 dollar escapade with that Crackhead Ho would never come back on you. :( And now you won't even give the soon to be mother of your crack dependent baby a ride :( for shame

What is then to continue to perpetuate how it's someone else's fault? To keep apologizing for their behavior? Like I said blacks don't like the truth - when you just state the truth out loud blacks will yell racism even if you can back everything up - as they get so offended at the "truth" and don't want to hear it. Simply if they don't like the truth or a situation why not work to change it - rather than expect others to change it for you?

Who said that you have to start the discussion with an apology? I would suggest that you don't try and start the conversation looking for a "thank you" from blacks, though.

Who said that you have to start the discussion with an apology? I would suggest that you don't try and start the conversation looking for a "thank you" from blacks, though.

Noone is looking for a thank you -- people are just looking to be able to talk straight about something they will never be able to do. There will always be an excuse and always be an apology.

Noone is looking for a thank you -- people are just looking to be able to talk straight about something they will never be able to do. There will always be an excuse and always be an apology.

I guess that you did not read your post then, because that is EXACTLY what is being asked for.

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

The Moz just wants you to tell him that it's OK to.be racist. That is what every post he makes on the issue boils down to.

The Moz just wants you to tell him that it's OK to.be racist. That is what every post he makes on the issue boils down to.

If he thinks that it is okay to be racist, then why does he deny it? :dunno:

You do realize that you are painting an entire race of people with an extremely judgemental brush, right?

Jesus, you are the classic definition of a racist and NO, that is not okay :thumbsdown:

And Worms just has his head stuck so far up his own ass he doesn't even smell the horseshit he posts anymore.

You do realize that you are painting an entire race of people with an extremely judgemental brush, right?

Jesus, you are the classic definition of a racist and NO, that is not okay :thumbsdown:

Telling the truth is judgmental - I don't expect much from you but I did maybe expect more than that.

And I fully expected to called a racist as anyone who acknowledges the facts and the truth in regards to race in this country ----- without a long disclaimer mired PC bullsh!t -- is labeled a racist.

Also no -- but not that you need to refute as -- like I said am fully aware begin honest in today's world is the definition of being racist.

If he thinks that it is okay to be racist, then why does he deny it? :dunno:

In the terms of apologists like you and worms I am a racist. To people that look at facts and don't have to try to explain away the truth I'm just telling it like it is. White guilt is the colored mans best friend.

Telling the truth is judgmental - I don't expect much from you but I did maybe expect more than that.

And I fully expected to called a racist as anyone who acknowledges the facts and the truth in regards to race in this country ----- without a long disclaimer mired PC bullsh!t -- is labeled a racist.

Labeling an entire race of people as criminals who refuse to accept personal responsibility for their actions is the very pinnacle of racism, yes.

Labeling an entire race of people as criminals who refuse to accept personal responsibility for their actions is the very pinnacle of racism, yes.

I didn't label all blacks you dumb fock -- I did say that the overwhelming percentage when compared to other races is staggering. But I guess you deny that too and have to explain it away or blame it on something else right?

In the terms of apologists like you and worms I am a racist. To people that look at facts and don't have to try to explain away the truth I'm just telling it like it is. White guilt is the colored mans best friend.

Look, I know you aren't a very smart guy, so I have tried to be patient here. But I don't know what it's going to take to get this stuff through your thick fvcking skull.

Acknowledging that the black race is overrepresented in crime statistics = fine. Nobody has said otherwise.

Taking that "fact" to mean that all blacks are predisposed to crime, and on top of that saying that all blacks refuse to accept responsibility for their actions = major racist.

Do you understand the motherfocking distinction? :wall:

I swear, you must have a learning disorder or some other major malfunction. Your brain seems incapable of processing anything beyond the most simple of thoughts.

Taking that "fact" to mean that all blacks are predisposed to crime, and on top of that saying that all blacks refuse to accept responsibility for their actions = major racist.

Are blacks more likely to be criminals, on welfare, unemployed, lazy, uneducated -- YES -- and just about every taken statistic would back all of that up. I never said you automatically were like that because you were black - but yes I did infer that you had/have a much more significant chance of falling into this category if you are black. and if you inferred I meant all blacks are this you really are as stupid as I think you are. Blacks will continue to be what I mentioned here becasue of white guilt idiots like your self that keep enabling it.

welfare - 60% of the Black Population receives welfare 4% of the white population

75% of children born to black mothers are born out of wedlock

Are blacks more likely to be criminals, on welfare, unemployed, lazy, uneducated -- YES -- and just about every taken statistic would back all of that up. I never said you automatically were like that because you were black - but yes I did infer that you had/have a much more significant chance of falling into this category if you are black. and if you inferred I meant all blacks are this you really are as stupid as I think you are. Blacks will continue to be what I mentioned here becasue of white guilt idiots like your self that keep enabling it.

Holy fock you don't even realize how racist you are. Step back from your posts for a second and ask yourself this question: are you, or are you not, stereotyping the behavior and characteristics of an entire race of people? Simple question.

If I can try and take this OP and spin it a way where it has merit....

The point I took away is that despite alot of rehetoric we hear, America is still one of the best, most diverse, most tolerant countries in the world. While we still have a ways to go, that chain email does have a point to a certain degree. Just take a look at soccer fans over in Europe and them chanting racial slurs at black soccer players. That stuff would be sniffed out immediately here and not put up with.

We need to have better perspective sometime. For instance I always get a kick out of a large segment of the liberal elite who fight for gay rights and women rights on one hand, then support or turn a blind eye to the muslim faith where gheys and woman are treated like second hand citizens. They'll boycott a Chic-Fil-A because the owner is christian and thinks marraige is between a man and a woman, but they'll march for Muslim rights when if a woman's burqua falls off in public they'll beat the hell out of her. I find it rather odd.

:unsure:

Holy fock you don't even realize how racist you are. Step back from your posts for a second and ask yourself this question: are you, or are you not, stereotyping the behavior and characteristics of an entire race of people? Simple question.

If you are asking If I am saying that wanting a being on welfare, being a criminal of some sort, having a child as a teen are much more likely to be the case if you are black in America -- then yes. Every statistic proves this to be true. Sorry if you don't accept that blacks are more likely to be the cess pool of American society. Doesn't mean a black person has to be anything -- just mean it is more likely they will be than another person from another ethnicity or race.

If I can try and take this OP and spin it a way where it has merit....

The point I took away is that despite alot of rehetoric we hear, America is still one of the best, most diverse, most tolerant countries in the world. While we still have a ways to go, that chain email does have a point to a certain degree. Just take a look at soccer fans over in Europe and them chaning racial slurs at black soccer players. That stuff would be sniffed out immediately here and not put up with.

We need to have better perspective sometime. For instance I always get a kick out of a large segment of the liberal elite who fight for gay rights and women rights on one hand, then support or turn a blind eye to the muslim faith where gheys and woman are treated like second hand citizens. They'll boycott a Chic-Fil-A but march for Muslim rights. I find it rather odd.

:unsure:

You know you're a racist now right? and a ghey basher who is anti Islamic.