Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

who's lying, kutulu or volty ?

Voltaire is lying...only makes a difference to me I'm guessing, but that's all it takes.

Voltaire is lying...only makes a difference to me I'm guessing, but that's all it takes.

maybe an anti pork fried rice video made him do it ?:dunno:

maybe an anti pork fried rice video made him do it ? :dunno:

Why would that pixx him oft? I thought he was jewish. :unsure:

Why would that pixx him oft? I thought he was jewish. :unsure:

anti dredal video ? something caused his fake outrage/scandal. :dunno:

I think Volty bumped his head on a wok yesterday.

:D

I think Volty bumped his head on a wok yesterday.

Hopefully next time he finishes the job.

I said my piece. Kutulu and I are clearly done. I mean, I always liked him until now but ah .... fock no. Not anymore. Not after this.

Meanwhile, you guys don't know which one of us is lying and likely all think it's silly and don't know or care. I understood that going in. But it had to be done. I had to call him out for his sh*t.

No matter. kutulu and I know.

I don't come here enough, what the fock happened?

volty accused kutulu of cheating and lying in bills super bowl shark tooth contest, with no proof of such shenanagans.

It's just a tooth. Granted a really bad ass tooth, but still just a tooth. What's the big deal, why did Volty short circuit over something so menial? :dunno:

volty accused kutulu of cheating and lying in bills super bowl shark tooth contest, with no proof of such shenanagans.

:o

I have an opinion, but I'll keep it to myself

I didn't cheat and Voltaire is depending on his faulty memory to accuse me in front of the entire board of cheating. Fock him. It isn't over. Not even close.

I didn't cheat and Voltaire is depending on his faulty memory to accuse me in front of the entire board of cheating. Fock him. It isn't over. Not even close.

I called kuntulu a fockface in 2004 during an argument and he hasn't let me forget it.

If I called him a cheater, I probably wouldn't be here to type to you all.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Now it all makes sense why he wanted to meet for lunch back 2006 :ninja:

Kutulu had made a post but in Bill's Megateeth contest. Unfortunately, it wasn't listed in Bill's picks. Nobody knows what his picks were but him. So anyways he decided after the games were played that he'd just come in and fock somebody over and he chose me.

There was some confusion because kutulu's pics were mixed up with Reality's (the poster- but by chance also the concept 'reality' works in this case). At one point he admitted that reality's pics were his picks (reality had posted different scores than what was listed). That would have been S.F. over Denver. Later, he says he took Seattle all long. that also would not have been Denver over Seattle. I don't know what he had. I only know it wasn't Denver over Seattle.

Now it becomes my word against his. I happen to know there were only two other people that had taken Denver over Seattle: Mike Honcho and patweisers. Unfortunately, you guys would have no way of knowing that. But I'd been tracking this all week. His picks would have been there for five days and since I focused exclusively on Denver over Seattle picks, it ws impossible to miss. There was only the three of us and that's what Bill recorded. No- all of a sudden out of nowhere, after the games are in the books, kutulu comes in wants a piece of my turf.

I don't know what his picks were but -like I said- it sure as heck wasn't Denver over Seattle. I know there was three of us. I noted patweiser coming in with Den/Sea and he went over Mike Honcho, not under. Easy to spot, impossible to miss. I tried to point that out in the other thread but it was a big mess and I know you guys don't really give a sh*t to try to unravel it. So it's my word against his. It would have been impossible to miss.

His story changes all the time. Anyways, I don't know how to convince you. too much reading for something you don't care about too much. But he's a lying cheating piece of sh*t. He's trying to fock me and he's insulting me and I know he's full of sh*t even if I can't convince you guys. I've had it with him.

Kutulu had made a post but in Bill's Megateeth contest. Unfortunately, it wasn't listed in Bill's picks. Nobody knows what his picks were but him. So anyways he decided after the games were played that he'd just come in and fock somebody over and he chose me.

Now it becomes my word against his. I happen to know there were only two other people that had taken Denver over Seattle: Mike Honco and patweisers. You guys would have no way of knowing that. But I'd been tracking this all week. His picks would have been there for five days and I focused exclusivly on Denver over Seattle picks. There was the three of us. No. All of a sudden out of nowhere, after the games are in the books, kutulu comes in wants a piece of my still valid turf.

I don't know what his picks were but it sure as heck wasn't Denver over Seattle. I tried to point that out in the other thread but it was a big mess and I know you guys don't really give a sh*t to try to unravel it. So it's my word against his.

wouldn't his picks be time stamped ?

Jesus, drobeski is so stupid and obsessed he's blathering on about Benghazi as somehow related to a supposed FFToday cheating scandal :shocking: :doh: :wacko:

Get a fockin' life, dummy

• Like 1

Fock you, Voltaire. Those were my picks. I'm ironing a shirt for my father in law funeral's in a couple of hours and have to read your wrong bs about me cheating. You are a d1ck. You missed my picks. I didn't edit anything. GFY.

Jesus, drobeski is so stupid and obsessed he's blathering on about Benghazi as somehow related to a supposed FFToday cheating scandal :shocking: :doh: :wacko:

Get a fockin' life, dummy

I absolutely love love love when you cry :lol:

I expose lack of integrity, how I choose to do so is up to me, you don't like it ? well thats just too focking bad isn't it ? howsa about too bad :)

Doesn't it note when somebody has edited a post, at least in the full version? There must be some way of getting to the bottom of this.

Or, we could all just act like retarded plumbers and analogize this situation to wholly-unrelated political scandals of the past. Either way

I absolutely love love love when you cry :lol:

I expose lack of integrity, how I choose to do so is up to me, you don't like it ? well thats just too focking bad isn't it ? howsa about too ###### bad :)

Crying? I think it's fockin' hysterical how stupid you are. :lol: :overhead:

At this point I am honestly impressed that you can even remember to breath :first:

Doesn't it note when somebody has edited a post, at least in the full version? There must be some way of getting to the bottom of this.

Or, we could all just act like retarded plumbers and analogize this situation to wholly-unrelated political scandals of the past. Either way

it does at the closet. :D

eta: :(

ya what drobeski just said, fock you're an idiot, dont even know what a time stamp Is....ass clown

Doesn't it note when somebody has edited a post

I don't think so

ya what drobeski just said, fock you're an idiot, dont even know what a time stamp us....ass clown

I thought the question might have more validity when asked by someone who reads above the fifth grade level :dunno:

Fock you, Voltaire. Those were my picks. I'm ironing a shirt for my father in law funeral's in a couple of hours and have to read your wrong bs about me cheating. You are a d1ck. You missed my picks. I didn't edit anything. GFY.

You know the truth and that's about all I can do. It seems my ability to convince others of your actions isn't working. But I won't let you get away with focking anybody else again in these contests. Your focking me is a one time thing.

I thought the question might have more validity when asked by someone who reads above the fifth grade level :dunno:

wow mom was quick to help huh

wouldn't his picks be time stamped ?

His pick was entered and timestamped. It was like the first or second day of the contest. It wasn't recorded. Then he changed it. I don't know what his picks were. He's claimed SF/Denver, Sea/??? and Den/Sea. It may also be he was eliminated. I've no idea.

Whatever, he's cheating and he wants in on my slice of the map.

what the fock children. We are trying to get to the bottom of this very serious allegation and you 2 are in the backseat sissy slapping each other.

Not sure if Mike can tell but if he can I ain't afraid. I know I didn't cheat.

Why is it Voltaire's "turf" when Honcho and patweisers also picked Denver over Seattle?

They must be really pissed at kutulu too.

:rolleyes:

I called kuntulu a fockface in 2004 during an argument and he hasn't let me forget it.

If I called him a cheater, I probably wouldn't be here to type to you all.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Now it all makes sense why he wanted to meet for lunch back 2006 :ninja:

I always liked kutulu. This is all new territory for me.

His pick was entered and timestamped. It was like the first or second day of the contest. It wasn't recorded. Then he changed it. I don't know what his picks were. He's claimed SF/Denver, Sea/??? and Den/Sea. It may also be he was eliminated. I've no idea.

Whatever, he's cheating and he wants in on my slice of the map.

well I.Just did a test,.checked it regular version vs mobile, and the date doesn't change, so the possibility that he did change it does exist.

:dunno:

I will still try to make this thread as fun as possible, l just love love love getting the hacks riled up :)

Why is it Voltaire's "turf" when Honcho and patweisers also picked Denver over Seattle?

:lol:

They can fock themselves too if they think I cheated.