Sign in to follow this  
bushwood

Joseph Addai or Reubon Droughns....

i have Addai and have been offered Droughns straight up. League scoring is 1 pt / 20 yards rushing and 6 points per TD. I already have Rudi Johnson, Ronnie Brown, and Chester Taylor. Should I keep Addai and hope he's the second coming of Edge or trade for Reubon's 1200 yards and 4-7 TDs??

Thanks for input,

Bushwood

I would get Droughns. He is the #1 in Cleveland and you figure it will be RBBC in Indy with Addai and Rhodes.

If you have Rudi, Ronnie, Chester and Rueben you are solid!!!!!!

I would get Droughns. He is the #1 in Cleveland and you figure it will be RBBC in Indy with Addai and Rhodes.

If you have Rudi, Ronnie, Chester and Rueben you are solid!!!!!!

thanks ryedog. interesting decision. i agree that droughns is the safer pick, it's the upside of addai that caught my attention.

thanks again,

bushwood

Reuben ALL DAY... he was the 3rd most utilized player last year, and you can only figure those numbers will go up...sure Addai has potential but why take the risk?? Rhodes has earned his time on the field, and it will prob be a RBBC for the season..

Go with big Reubs.. I did! :rolleyes:

Rate mine please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=223269

get droughns, nobody else in cleveland had 20 carries last year and suggs can't even pass a physical so he sure as hell can't help out cleveland.

No doubt Droughns here. 1,200 yards last year, and his TDs will go up with their improved offense. (Winslow, Edwards, Jurevicius)