Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Any Men Here Get Pedicures/Manicures?

I keep seeing more and more guys going to places to get pedicures and manicures. You couldn't catch me in there to get one but dam it seems that trend is becoming more and more popular nowadays

Have never, would never.

Exactly. Yet I see more and more dudes getting them. They think "oh it feels good and it looks good too" but Jesus H Christ it's a women's thing

What the fock kind of question is that??

Of course I do ^_^

What the fock kind of question is that??

Of course I do ^_^

while you are getting it done are you sucking on a cawk or just sitting on one?

while you are getting it done are you sucking on a cawk or just sitting on one?

Why does it have to be one or the other? :wacko:

My youngest daughter used to love doing spa type stuff and would "treat" me to some treatments on days like father's day. This would include a foot bath in one of those heated foot massage thingies (actually feels really good), various lotions, exfoliating, and once or twice some sort of clear shiny nail protective coat.

So... I've kinda done it, but it was in the context of being a super dad. :)

My youngest daughter used to love doing spa type stuff and would "treat" me to some treatments on days like father's day. This would include a foot bath in one of those heated foot massage thingies (actually feels really good), various lotions, exfoliating, and once or twice some sort of clear shiny nail protective coat.

yah thats like almost have gay, if you liked it enough to then go a second time alone, yah you lose your man card

yah thats like almost have gay, if you liked it enough to then go a second time alone, yah you lose your man card

I don't understand this post; what do you mean "go a second time alone"? We didn't go anywhere; this was all in my house. I've never gone to a pro to get a mani or pedi. Hell I feel ghey just typing those words. :unsure:

Also have I told you that my brother went to Drexel? I feel like I have. He graduated in 1991 with a degree in civil engineering. :cheers:

No I'm straight.

You post says no but your mascara says yes.

I don't understand this post; what do you mean "go a second time alone"? We didn't go anywhere; this was all in my house. I've never gone to a pro to get a mani or pedi. Hell I feel ghey just typing those words. :unsure:

That's sounds creepy

When I was playing basketball in a German league they used to make us get them every couple weeks or so. No polish or anything like that, just make sure the feet were good to go and have little chance for ingrown toe nails and stuff.

I liked them.. Never got one after though.

Never. What about massages?

I had one in Thailand. No happy ending, just intense pain. Don't understand why either gender likes them.

I love massages. The trick is to get your brain to a zen place where you can stand the pain. Afterwards it feels awesome. :thumbsup:

I love massages. The trick is to get your brain to a zen place where you can stand the pain. Afterwards it feels awesome. :thumbsup:

Deep tissue massages are good when you are in the right frame of mind to get them. Made the mistake once of getting one when I was pissed off at the world. Never again.

I've never gone to a pro to get a mani or pedi. Hell I feel ghey just typing those words. :unsure:

At least you didn't call it a mani / pedi. :unsure:

Trick question, right?

Exactly. It's impossible.

I had one in Thailand. No happy ending, just intense pain. Don't understand why either gender likes them.

Massages are the shiiiiiz. I have heard from a bunch of guys who have never had one and almost seem afraid in a way. If it hurts you can tell them to lighten up a bit. I have sensitive arches so i have to tell massage lady to go easy on my feet.

Now i am firmly against getting a massage from a dude. Only da fems are allowed to get pleasure from massaging me.

In reference to manicures and pedicures, i know a few dudes who have gotten pedicures, but they always say they do not get manicures also. I have been told i have to try a pedi at some point, though i have not as of now.

Getting a pedi is good for you with the prevention of ingrown nails and removal of lots extra callous. My thing is i walk and move so much in a day that i dont want to grt blisters from having a pedi. I have worked hard for these callouses!

my post sounded weird, I was voice typing so that explains some. I read your initial response as your daughter took you to a spa. I was just saying if you went back a 2nd time cause you liked it then yah you are gay

Drexel...is not only my favorite school/mascot, its always what we named my son, although its kinda odd that my wife came up with the name, not knowing that I had a fascination with the school since I am into dragons, but because her favorite movie is True Romance. When she told me the name she had, it was perfect for both of us in different ways

You could've had Mel Gibson's part in What Women Want :o

He drinks wine in it too, perfect for you :thumbsup:

I like a basic Swedish massage. I had one a couple of weeks ago while I was in Chicago.

Deep tissue can be painful and really isn't all that relaxing.

Chick masseuse only, stay draped, get some decent music and ask her to use lavender oil.

There is no happy ending with a legit masseuse.

I thought a Thai massage was almost like a yoga type thing??

I went once to do the foot thing (lost a bet to the Mrs). It wasn't so bad. I just got the foot bath/massage and a trim...No polish or anything, of course.

I've never gone back, but the foot massage felt fantastic on my arches.

I like a basic Swedish massage. I had one a couple of weeks ago while I was in Chicago.

Deep tissue can be painful and really isn't all that relaxing.

Chick masseuse only, stay draped, get some decent music and ask her to use lavender oil.

There is no happy ending with a legit masseuse.

I thought a Thai massage was almost like a yoga type thing??

I don't know what penny is talking about. I had some Thai massages (legit ones) that were focking great.

I don't know what penny is talking about. I had some Thai massages (legit ones) that were focking great.

Trigger point and Swedish are great. Especially if you're sore from working out or playing sports. Used to get them all the time when I was younger. Athletes will get massages every week to help their body recoup.

I went once to do the foot thing (lost a bet to the Mrs). It wasn't so bad. I just got the foot bath/massage and a trim...No polish or anything, of course.

I've never gone back, but the foot massage felt fantastic on my arches.

they have clear polish.. or so I've been told :ninja:

I got both just before I went on Me-ternity

:overhead: <------- Sanitary Napkin

I am sore from working out every day of the week. Being 40 sucks. :cry: