Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

Jane Seymour, 67, poses for Playboy

I'm not even sure if they get nekkid in Playboy anymore :unsure:

Jane Seymour is back in Playboy, 45 years after appearing in her first pictorial for the magazine. And the 67-year-old actress said she feels sexier than ever.

Seymour, who currently stars in Pop TV’s Let’s Get Physical, opened up to the publication about her confidence in a new interview published Thursday.

I feel much sexier now than I ever did when I was younger,” she said, recalling her first Playboy pictorial in 1973 — the same year she played a Bond girl opposite Roger Moore in Live and Let Die. “Then, I was like, ‘Oh gosh, I’m supposed to be sexy. What is that?!’ ”

“There’s an enormous freedom in having lived as long as I have. Like my father used to say, I’m comfortable in my own skin,” she added to Playboy. “I’m not trying to prove anything to anyone. When you’re younger, it’s all about ‘look at me.’ I’m not trying to get anyone to look at me.”

People are looking at her, though — including thirtysomething men, who she told the outlet hit on her from time to time. “I say, ‘Oh, darn, in another life,’ ” she joked. “I find that very flattering. I mean, usually you’re invisible by this age!”

According to the star, her aging process has been all natural.

“I haven’t done any surgeries or injections or anything. I haven’t done any of it,” she said. “So I still look like ‘me.’ Everyday I’m kind of tempted, but then I look at people I know and I don’t [recognize] them. I’m authentically being me. That’s important to me.”

:rolleyes:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jane+Seymour+Jane+Seymour+2017+Open+Hearts+E40ntrZQ7nZl.jpg

Wood?

Probably NSFW

Nice :thumbsup:

I was just about to post about how hot she looked in Wedding Crashers

++ Botox & Surgery

I don't think she's had any surgeries. I thought I heard that some where. :dunno:

Even after you gave her that, she wouldnt.

I wouldnt fret. She is almost 70. Would be afraid to accidently kill her.

I wouldnt fret. She is almost 70. Would be afraid to accidently kill her.

break a hip

I'd rather see Richard Seymour

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Wood for sure.   Why do women and queers love to spread their arms for pictures? 

You tell us :wave:

I'd gladly shoot some "healing ointment" all over her face and t1ts.

(Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman reference...)