Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Liberals have found their new target: the word Man

The NBA all-star weekend and NCAA tournament pulled out of North Carolina over tranny bathrooms.

so, is there federal law dictating where they go, or the building of separate restrooms? are there law suits over this (potential discrimination)? what were the statements made by the nba and ncaa?

You'd think that after they'd won, they would have run out of things to get p*ssed off about but they keep finding them in more and more ridiculous places.

This is something that I joked with friends about like two years ago completely focking kidding and its actually happening. 😂

This is something that I joked with friends about like two years ago completely focking kidding and its actually happening. 😂

This has been a fringe feminist thing since the 60s.

I knew a chick in college who went through all her books, and signs on campus, and changed woman and women to womyn. Freshman became freshpersons. Etc.

I still have the same question I had the last time this came up. What do these idiots suggest we do with the words woman and female? :dunno:

Is this person a huMAN?

And libs stay libs, even though their party is full of focking pvssys.

I can't imagine supporting a party full of such whiny, crybaby, wussy, weak, lemming, follow the leader pvssies. If you're a lib, you support that? lol. Focking ayyyyy....100% pure weak pvssies.

• Like 1

I can't imagine supporting a party full of such whiny, crybaby, wussy, weak, lemming, follow the leader pvssies. If you're a lib, you support that? lol. Focking ayyyyy....100% pure weak pvssies.

The irony in this is awesome.

The person you voted for is probably the most sensitive, whiniest president of all time.

• Like 1

The person you voted for is probably the most sensitive, whiniest president of all time.

Maybe, but like everything else about him, the alternative was worse.

• Like 1

We were going there regardless.