Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Hacksaw Ridge or John Wick 2?

Your vote matters.

Frick, I got to go outside and get some fresh air after dozing off during the La La Land. Should have call it nappy land.

Second-tier is Conjuring 2 and get out

Oh snap, I already saw hacksaw Ridge. That's the one about the pacifist guy who keeps going up and down the cliff with wounded soldiers? Yeah it was good. But not watch it again good.

The first John Wick was so awesome, I would need to see #2. In fact my wife is heading to visit her mother in March, I will definitely put this on my play list while she is gone. :cheers:

The first John Wick was so awesome, I would need to see #2. In fact my wife is heading to visit her mother in March, I will definitely put this on my play list while she is gone. :cheers:

Don't bother. The first John Wick was pretty good. Keanu actually went to the range and practiced 3 gun. The results of which were pretty impressive.

The sequel sucked ass entirely.

Don't bother. The first John Wick was pretty good. Keanu actually went to the range and practiced 3 gun. The results of which were pretty impressive.

The sequel sucked ass entirely.

Bummer. I've seen the 3 gun video, impressive. Sad to hear he punted #2. :(

Thats just his opinion. He didnt punt anything, it was awesome.

He took a paycheck. Can't blame him. Unfortunately, some people are stupid. :(

Thats just his opinion. He didnt punt anything, it was awesome.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. :cheers:

Wick ll sucked.

This guy always gets it. :thumbsup:

Anyone who thinks Wick 2 sucked probably didnt like the first one (which is amazing) and had no business watching the sequel.

For kicks I even looked up the RT scores, Wick 1 86%, Wick 2 89%. So opinions of this forum (which on everything from women to movies are routinely the worst on the entire internet) differ from majority. Not saying reviews are everything, but it should at least give someone reason to think the sequel is worth checking out. I wont have the good name of John Wick besmirched. It also did a great job of setting up the third one. Hard to say it was better than 1, but it was as good or almost as good.

HBR was awesome! Way better than JW2.

Wait till the swede gets out of the brig!!

Thats the old Clint Eastwood heartbreak ridge movie which is also awesome.

Clint busts out so many cheesy one liners in that, its classic.

Anyone who thinks Wick 2 sucked probably didnt like the first one (which is amazing) and had no business watching the sequel.

For kicks I even looked up the RT scores, Wick 1 86%, Wick 2 89%. So opinions of this forum (which on everything from women to movies are routinely the worst on the entire internet) differ from majority. Not saying reviews are everything, but it should at least give someone reason to think the sequel is worth checking out. I wont have the good name of John Wick besmirched. It also did a great job of setting up the third one. Hard to say it was better than 1, but it was as good or almost as good.

Wick I was great. Loved it. WickII had terrible acting. Action scenes were sub par. Who kills that many professionals and survives? And the ending sucked. Bad movie from beginning to end. Would watch the first one again many times. Would rather watch Sponge Bob than watch that abortion again.

Wick I was great. Loved it. WickII had terrible acting. Action scenes were sub par. Who kills that many professionals and survives? And the ending sucked. Bad movie from beginning to end. Would watch the first one again many times. Would rather watch Sponge Bob than watch that abortion again.

To each their own I guess, I feel the exact opposite on every point. Funny how that happens.

Ive never seen any of the wick movies. May have To check it out.

I mean, I saw the first one and it's fine. Pretty formulaic. Lots of techno and lots of Bang Bang. Not much else to it.

To each their own I guess, I feel the exact opposite on every point. Funny how that happens.

I thought Unforgiven was a sh!tty movie also. Funny. Most here love that crap.

I have hbo for the weekend so I watched Logan last night and started Joan Wick 2 this morning.

Not impressed with Logan. It was ok and the girl was badass, but overall, meh.

A few minutes into JW2, I realized I had already seen it. That must have been in the last few months, so I guess I would describe it as not very memorable.

I'm in the same boat as regards HBO free preview.

It's the same thing every time. I watch one or two decent movies, then pretty soon I'm scrolling through looking for something to watch. Not exactly motivation to sign up for subscription.

If this was Showtime, I binge watch the last season or whatever of Ray Donovan. But no way in hell am I going to start watching 362 episodes of Game of Thrones.

Probably watch Conjuring 2 today. Wouldn't mind finding a silly animated kids type of movie. Most of what's left is either stuff have watched or stuff I never would have watched.