Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Big day tomorrow

I think it's great that gay marriage is legal now. Best of luck to both of you!

I think it's great that gay marriage is legal now. Best of luck to both of you!

don't be afraid rholee

Pedophiles in Hollywood and DC have been put on notice.

The big news this week though is more likely to about the DNC, Clinton, and Awan. My guess is Awan flipped. Awfully suspicious that Hillary is hiding out in Europe and cancelling all public appearances.

We are living in the best timeline.

• Like 1

Bigger news.

The Shield is back baby!

Was a rousing ovation for Roman Reigns

Assange, Hillary....tic toc tic toc

:ninja:

The big news this week though is more likely to about the DNC, Clinton, and Awan. My guess is Awan flipped. Awfully suspicious that Hillary is hiding out in Europe and cancelling all public appearances.

Dr., which is it? Both?

Well it's tomorrow now fellas. Where is it? :huh:

http://archive.is/K8XvP

The whole russia Trump narrative was projecting from the democrats as most expected.

According to the FBI the Clinton's and Obama's where taking bribes from Russia for the uranium deal.

Eta most of the money was funnaled through the Clinton foundation

hillary was on leno last night, is that what this is all about?

Assange tweeted this: More

4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707 5736

Julian Assange, the founder of whistleblowing website WikiLeaks, has published a mysterious 68-digit code on Twitter that many believe indicates a fresh disclosure is on the horizon.
The string of letters and numbers, which appears to be an encryption key, or hash, sparked a frenzy of speculation across social media, with many claiming that it meant that a new leak about Hillary Clinton was imminent. Others believed it was a so-called "dead man's switch."
Hashes of this nature can be used to verify the transfer of documents or files and are often described as a digital signature. Assange has not commented on its purpose.
WikiLeaks is known to release "insurance files" to torrent websites – batches of material hidden behind a long password known only to a select few people.
(from IBT)

Funny how the left leaners are checking back in on what Assange/Wiki is reporting when they've yet to believe ANYTHING he's released to date. Wiki has a track record of being 100% accurate.

Funny how the left leaners are checking back in on what Assange/Wiki is reporting when they've yet to believe ANYTHING he's released to date. Wiki has a track record of being 100% accurate.

most of us leftist are too hungover and stoned to give a crap about anything drobski posts.

most of us leftist are too hungover and stoned to give a crap about anything drobski posts.

You're not left leaning or right leaning. You're more of a 'bringing up the rear' kind of guy.

tomorrow?

Assange tweeted this: More

4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707 5736

Julian Assange, the founder of whistleblowing website WikiLeaks, has published a mysterious 68-digit code on Twitter that many believe indicates a fresh disclosure is on the horizon.
The string of letters and numbers, which appears to be an encryption key, or hash, sparked a frenzy of speculation across social media, with many claiming that it meant that a new leak about Hillary Clinton was imminent. Others believed it was a so-called "dead man's switch."
Hashes of this nature can be used to verify the transfer of documents or files and are often described as a digital signature. Assange has not commented on its purpose.
WikiLeaks is known to release "insurance files" to torrent websites – batches of material hidden behind a long password known only to a select few people.
(from IBT)

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

shutup Hurley

Are you finally going to get a neck?

holy sh!t, I almost slapped my knee on that one.

You should become a creative writer.

Good stuff

holy sh!t, I almost slapped my knee on that one.

You should become a creative writer.

Good stuff

:lol: thanks

I'm lost.

May a dark cloud guide your way

• Like 1

:overhead:

Was a big day.

Russian uranium scam

Comeys pre determined not guilty letter

Big time criminal stuffs.

When the likes of CNN and the NYTs ignore these explosive revelations, you know it's legit.

Congress to Jeff Sessions: "You wrote on this form that you had NO contact with Russians during the election cycle, now you're saying you don't recall? You realize those are two different answers, right?

JS: "Well, I thought the form meant any INAPPROPRIATE contact with the Russians"

Congress: "It clearly says ANY contact. Aren't you a lawyer? In fact, America's TOP lawyer right now/"

JS: "Uh, yes sir."

Congress: "So you understand the difference between ANY and SOME?"

JS "But all the other questions were..."

Congress: :wall: :