Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How hot would a girl have to be, for your to agree to these "Sex Stipulations"

In all fairness, sounds like the dude is a wank, and shes giving him another shot.

I mean, talking about female relatives and exes while focking? Wtf?

The backdoor rule is pretty standard. You dont go there without warning and permission. Just like you wouldnt like some chick jamming a finger in your ass without a heads up and permission.

The spooging on the body thing is a bit much. Facial, sure, I get it. Thats a rare thing usually, that pron has taught us is standard.

Sounds like she needs to find another fockboy to me.

Youre puzzy whipped

Youre puzzy whipped

Im sure you cram it in mrs. HTs dirthole while talking about your mom and then bust one on her face right?

I guess it depends on whether we are talking random skank here or someone you actually give two focks about. They matters.

Im sure you cram it in mrs. HTs dirthole while talking about your mom and then bust one on her face right?

Why not? I do :bandana:

I guess it depends on whether we are talking random skank here or someone you actually give two focks about. They matters.

Lol.

#3 is actually a very reasonable request.

Granted, it's a request that I will prolly not ever follow given the amount of pron I've seen in my lifetime, (They all want it on their titties or in their mouf, right? ) but a reasonable request :dunno:

Thoughts, Peenie?

#3 is actually a very reasonable request.

Granted, it's a request that I will prolly not ever follow given the amount of pron I've seen in my lifetime, (They all want it on their titties or in their mouf, right? ) but a reasonable request :dunno:

Thoughts, Peenie?

Mine wants it nowhere but in the vag.

Usually I comply. Sometime I glaze the t!tties. She dont like it but she puts up with it.

Maybe it is your fat fingers are thicker then your noodle and she doesn't want to get stretched out

😂

Maybe it is your fat fingers are thicker then your noodle and she doesn't want to get stretched out

:first:

I'd fu ck her once and kick her to the curb, regardless of hotness.