Sign in to follow this  
Go long

R. Brown, Edge, Rudi, Lamont, Caddy

My draft is Sunday and I pick 6th. I am a huge proponent of going RB RB and am looking for the best RB at #6. LJ, LT, SA, Tiki, SJAX should go in that order and I will be next. Any suggestions, including Peyton, which goes against my strategy but 6pts per passing TD, he is enticing me!!

Thanks

If your leauge score 6Pts per TD no matter what you almost have to put Peyton into the top 5. I can almost bet he will be gone. With that said it will either be Tiki or S Jackson left. pick up either one and if peyton isnt gone you have to pick him here. If you chose not to do that go with brown or edge. edge will prolly have the better year with all the talent on the outside forcing doubles.

My draft is Sunday and I pick 6th. I am a huge proponent of going RB RB and am looking for the best RB at #6. LJ, LT, SA, Tiki, SJAX should go in that order and I will be next. Any suggestions, including Peyton, which goes against my strategy but 6pts per passing TD, he is enticing me!!

Thanks

Well you hope someone picks Peyton before your 6th pick and that just gives you another option at a stud RB. But if it goes like you suggested I would rate those guys like this:

1) Rudi

2) Ronnie

3) Edge

4) Lamont

5) Caddy

Well you hope someone picks Peyton before your 6th pick and that just gives you another option at a stud RB. But if it goes like you suggested I would rate those guys like this:

1) Rudi

2) Ronnie

3) Edge

4) Lamont

5) Caddy

:banana:

This guy isnt too far off the mark.

I prefer Ronnie Brown over Rudi, but I have a feeling Brown will explode this year(my own opinion) and I have a bias (More personal preference than anything).

in a keeper draft I'd upgrage Ronnie brown to #1 and Cadillac to #3. but in a redraft league I'd say you wont go wroing with this guys recommendation.