Sign in to follow this  
drpepper

Deuce Mcallister

He was my second pick on a 12 player league, not many left. A lot of people don't like my pick. Sure Bush this and Bush that but he's a rookie. Not many rookies (Heisman winner included) play well in the NFL. Mcallister rushed over 1,000 yards in the three seasons after Ricky Williams left the Saints except ont he 2005 season where he was injured so. What do you think ?

He was my second pick on a 12 player league, not many left. A lot of people don't like my pick. Sure Bush this and Bush that but he's a rookie. Not many rookies (Heisman winner included) play well in the NFL. Mcallister rushed over 1,000 yards in the three seasons after Ricky Williams left the Saints except ont he 2005 season where he was injured so. What do you think ?

McAllister is now just a 2-down back - at best. Reggie will play in passing downs and probably start playing entire series at RB. McA is not even a #2 RB in an 8-team league - who were the next 5 picks after you took McA?

McAllister is now just a 2-down back - at best. Reggie will play in passing downs and probably start playing entire series at RB. McA is not even a #2 RB in an 8-team league - who were the next 5 picks after you took McA?

Sorry, it was my third round pick. Next five:

Kevin Jones

Santana Moss

Reggie Bush

Corey Dillon

Eli Manning

You read that info somewhere or that's what you think ?

I think you took Deuce way too early. Reggie Bush is one thing but that ACL is another. I have K. Jones ahead of Duece as well as several other RB's who were probably available in the 3rd.

Even without Bush, I would not have been high on Duece this year b/c of the injury. With Bush, there is no way I take him where you did.