Sign in to follow this  
touchdowntwitaker

up on the sixth pick..who would you guys pick

ladanian, shaun, lj, tiki and peyotn went off the board.

12 teamer --1 pt per 10 yards rushing..1 pt per 10 receiving... .5 for receptions..

i think ronnie..i like defense, he catches balls, a lot of carries..

portis is my second pick and i am stil leaning but dont know why they got duckett

s. jackson i like but has had knee problems in past and his defense is the second worst to the saints..

who woudl you guys pick..im on the clock with the 6th pick...will try to get marvin on the way back

You gotta throw Rudi into the mix as well. I like Rudi, Ronnie, S.Jax, Edge in that order. All before Portis

I had the same situation and west S jax.. im really high on him this year.. they are gonna run the ball more and hes not losing goal line carries to anyone at nearly 235 lbs... no faulk either.. 20+ touches a game guaranteed... Ronnie was 2nd on my board but I think he might wear down quicker.. with PPR i dont think Rudi will be huge but he always gets nearly 30 touches a game plus his TDs..

see mine please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=223269

i'm going 6th & taking ronnie. good team, good d. he can run and catch. no injuries. now that portis is hurt, ronnie might not drop to me but i sure like him more than s-jax. injuries, bad d keeps o off field & incourages passing, not running.

You gotta throw Rudi into the mix as well. I like Rudi, Ronnie, S.Jax, Edge in that order. All before Portis

I have to agree with this other than to say I have no idea where to put Portis. How willing and able he is to play with what should amount to at least a fair amount of pain all season will determine how much he plays. Duckett was picked up to cover the 'skins concerns with both Portis and Betts being able to be healthy enough throughout the entire season. The fact they gave up a third round pick shows their level of concern.

Over in St. Louis Jackson is the beneficiary of a balanced attack which obviously is good but Linehan has historically preferred to pass around the goal line more than anyone else so TD's remain a concern.

There's been a lot of talk regarding the advantages James will have due to AZ's receiving corps keeping opponents safeties back but if the Cardinals line is anything like it was last year then opponents won't need their safeties in the first place since the linebackers will win their battles and keep Edge in check.

It would be between Rudi and Ronny to me and I'd also take Rudi first. Perry hasn't managed to make it through an entire season yet and is starting this one in bad shape. I don't think he'll be any more of a threat in taking touches away from Rudi than he already has and with my first pick I'd prefer to have Rudi's track record vs Browns potential. As good as it may be.