Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

my buddy has been crushing Vegas in college bb

ive always found college hoops to be easiest to bet. not to be a kill joy. it does sound like a really nice run.

yesterday i went 15-4, today i am 3-1 (ND, Mich, La Salle and st johns loser). Ive been doing pretty well on the year. a lot of weeks where i win anywhere from 5-15 units. a handful where i might lose 5-10

i should also add that i barely watch any college hoops. I simply follow projected outcomes and along with my mild knowledge, i choose the games i feel most comfortable with.

not sure what to do when bball season is over, i suck at wagering baseball.

edit: 5-1 today, hit on Purdue as well as Hofstra ML

ive always found college hoops to be easiest to bet. not to be a kill joy. it does sound like a really nice run.

yesterday i went 15-4, today i am 3-1 (ND, Mich, La Salle and st johns loser). Ive been doing pretty well on the year. a lot of weeks where i win anywhere from 5-15 units. a handful where i might lose 5-10

i should also add that i barely watch any college hoops. I simply follow projected outcomes and along with my mild knowledge, i choose the games i feel most comfortable with.

not sure what to do when bball season is over, i suck at wagering baseball.

edit: 5-1 today, hit on Purdue as well as Hofstra ML

I'm leaving for Vegas the evening of March 20th,please bump this thread and project your winners. :cheers:

today, he has Pitt, Michigan, and Notre Dame.

That's for you degenerates.

:banana:

Thank you for these, I won them all and I never bet college BB! Let me know who he likes tomorrow! :thumbsup:

today, he has Pitt, Michigan, and Notre Dame.

That's for you degenerates.

Any idea on what kind of winnings he's pulled in?

Thank you for these, I won them all and I never bet college BB! Let me know who he likes tomorrow! :thumbsup:

I've been watching this shizz the past few weeks and after he went 4-0 Saturday decided I have to post.

He's been telling me his plays beforehand (and that's part of the superstition of him staying on a roll).

Also, I expect he'll tell me his picks tomorrow but I can't ask.

:D

did your buddy make any plays today? i didn't see much i liked but i did go with Cuse -1 and Kansas -1. Both on the road but both the better teams so its basically a pick'em

did your buddy make any plays today? i didn't see much i liked but i did go with Cuse -1 and Kansas -1. Both on the road but both the better teams so its basically a pick'em

Iowa St + 1.5

only 1 unit

Iowa St + 1.5

only 1 unit

ugh, marquette came back on cuse. i did put a unit on k state and they managed the cover. just got kansas -1 left

I like Tennessee minus nine at home to Florida. That line is to big.

tennessee must be +9

Iowa St + 1.5

only 1 unit

He got focked by that ref's no call at the end,should have been a charge and an ISU win.

He got focked by that ref's no call at the end,should have been a charge and an ISU win.

He was pretty pissed.

But then rationalized that he's had his share of those and only bet one unit.

I eased his pain by pointing out that you could put Christian Laettner in Whitney's uniform and nobody would know the difference.

Tonight, he had Xavier. I was doing corporate training so I had no chance to post.

Sorry, degenerates.

He was pretty pissed.

But then rationalized that he's had his share of those and only bet one unit.

I eased his pain by pointing out that you could put Christian Laettner in Whitney's uniform and nobody would know the difference.

Wait till he sees this

IRVING, TX - The Big 12 Conference has released a statement regarding the officiating during the Kansas at Iowa State men's basketball game on Monday, February 25. This will be the only public statement by the Conference on the matter.

The Big 12 Conference acknowledges that officiating errors were made at the end of regulation during last night's Kansas at Iowa State men's basketball game. The plays have been reviewed and appropriate measures will be taken by the Coordinator of Men's Basketball Officials to adjust the number of future assignments for the two officials involved in conjunction with Conference policies.

i played too many games tonight i think. well see how it turns out

eastern michigan -1.5

Kentucky -19

g-town -1

maryland pick

baylor -1.5

depaul +15.5

OK -1.5

nc state -10

edit: nevermind, not bad

He's been betting light this week. He's got Baylor big tonight at -2.

Epic fail!

One second left, tied game. Baylor has the ball under their own basket...and successfully manages to overthrow the baseball pass out of bounds without touching anyone, thus giving KSU the ball under the Baylor basket still with that one second left.

Inbound. Three-pointer. Game.

Epic fail!

One second left, tied game. Baylor has the ball under their own basket...and successfully manages to overthrow the baseball pass out of bounds without touching anyone, thus giving KSU the ball under the Baylor basket still with that one second left.

Inbound. Three-pointer. Game.

Yep. Between the KU game and Baylor today, his run may be ovah. That's two pretty bad beats.

Interesting. Nova needs this win in a bad way, G'town has been on a tear and is trying to clinch the Big East title outright. The Hoyas also have a potential one seed on the line.

Rather than going through the hassle of having your friend provide picks and have me go out and bet on them, could your friend just send me some cash directly?

I'll ask him.

Rather than going through the hassle of having your friend provide picks and have me go out and bet on them, could your friend just send me some cash directly?

He just answered. Said yes since he's on a roll. What's your address?

VCU pickem, Creighton -2.5, Hoosiers +2

eta 3 units each

After 2-0 for me yesterday I loaded up! Keep rolling!!